I Had A Change of Username Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey the doctors wife,I like that one better,you should have kept it,

In looking at this first video here of duran duran when they were young in their mid 20's, doesnt it amaze you how they changed over the years?

I mean look at this second video of them 20 years later.

The thing that freaks me out is that tall long haired brown dude in the first video is the same guy in the second one with the blond hair on the left. doesnt that freak you out how they are the same person because you got to admit,in the first video with his hair brown,he looks like a girl,but in this second video,he is a good looking guy.Incredible,it seems that dying his hair blond made all the difference in the world.

and the other guitar guy with the sunglasses,they look like they got a lot BETTER looking with age dont you agree? the lead singer did not get better looking but the two guitar guys DID,dont you think FJB ?

the guy on the right you CAN believe is the same person but the one on the left you CANT believe is the same person cause when he was young,he looked like a girl,now 20 years later with his hair dyed blond,he looks like a good looking guy dont you think?

Maybe because he looks like you? IDK and btw I also changed my username so I can change my avatar around and it's not strictly centered at one thing.

Maybe because he looks like you? IDK and btw I also changed my username so I can change my avatar around and it's not strictly centered at one thing.

nope,the answer is because he had an incredible amount of energy there in thst song.did you notice how he was jumping around and put the guitar over his head and everything. :cool: they all had energy of course but he really stood out,the only one that had as much as him was the drummer and that’s cause drummers have to have huge amounts of energy to be a drummer.i mean he really went all out there. I get chills out of watching that song cause of the energy he brings in thst performance.there is not a person on the planet that does not appreciate the kind of energy he gave as I did. Also he interacted with the crowd,did you see him talk to them at the end.it looked like he was saying like how was that,did you like that. :cool:

beautress you gave a like,does that mean your a Duran Duran fan as well.

To be perfectly honest with you I was just giving a like to be nice lol I'm not really a fan. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back