‘I guess their Dr. Seuss approach didn’t work for them’ - Declares Pelosi In Attempt To Distract / Attack GOP For pointing Out Border Crisis

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
McCarthy, however, painted a grim picture of the situation on the border in his own comments to reporters. "Health and Human Services reported they are taking in 321 children a day, up from the weekly average of 203 just a few weeks ago," McCarthy said. He added: "On Monday I'm going to the border. I'm taking 12 members with me ... working on trying to find a solution. But we know the solution is quite easy, because most of this is all caused by Biden's actions just in a short timeframe." McCarthy also said that people on the border are reporting that the deluge of migrants has changed life for the worse. "The migrants are sometimes armed. In the last two weeks, they've had to shut down the schools because armed migrants are out. In January, multiple officers were shot. That's just in this community."

In response to McCarthy pointing out Biden's failed Border / Immigration policy and the development of a humanitarian and security crisis in such a short time, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi declared:

"I guess their Dr. Seuss approach didn’t work for them. Now they have to change the subject."

WTF?!

Pelosi brought up the Democrats' / :Leftist Extremists' insane 'Cancel Culture' having recently gone after beloved Dr. Seus children's books.

Her attempted distraction failed but did emind everyone of the other crazy shit the Democrats are facilitating / engaging in.

Thanks, Nancy.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi slammed Republicans for their focus on immigration in recent weeks as massive numbers of migrants attempt to cross into the United States both illegally and legally, hoping for more favorable treatment under President Biden.

The situation at the border, which saw more than 100,000 law enforcement encounters with migrants on the Southern border in February, has become a point that Republicans have harped on for weeks.

McCarthy, however, painted a grim picture of the situation on the border in his own comments to reporters. "Health and Human Services reported they are taking in 321 children a day, up from the weekly average of 203 just a few weeks ago," McCarthy said. He added: "On Monday I'm going to the border. I'm taking 12 members with me ... working on trying to find a solution. But we know the solution is quite easy, because most of this is all caused by Biden's actions just in a short timeframe." McCarthy also said that people on the border are reporting that the deluge of migrants has changed life for the worse. "The migrants are sometimes armed. In the last two weeks, they've had to shut down the schools because armed migrants are out. In January, multiple officers were shot. That's just in this community."

In response to McCarthy pointing out Biden's failed Border / Immigration policy and the development of a humanitarian and security crisis in such a short time, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi declared:

"I guess their Dr. Seuss approach didn’t work for them. Now they have to change the subject."

WTF?!

Pelosi brought up the Democrats' / :Leftist Extremists' insane 'Cancel Culture' having recently gone after beloved Dr. Seus children's books.

Her attempted distraction failed but did emind everyone of the other crazy shit the Democrats are facilitating / engaging in.

Thanks, Nancy.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi slammed Republicans for their focus on immigration in recent weeks as massive numbers of migrants attempt to cross into the United States both illegally and legally, hoping for more favorable treatment under President Biden.

The situation at the border, which saw more than 100,000 law enforcement encounters with migrants on the Southern border in February, has become a point that Republicans have harped on for weeks.

C'mon man, it's not a crisis...it's a fricken disaster.

Forum List

Back