I guess the left blames conservatives for it

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
it being the complete spectacle in & surrounding the WH. Who knew people would support a guy who gives 5-10 years worth of gaffs in one press conference? So it's established what folks appointed to office to everyone now, anyone care to defend President Houseplant? Stole that one, thanks for the material.

So I hear it's Trump's fault or conservatives fault. How original. And what happened to Xiden who says for appearances he's tired of talking about Trump, only to lead with nother sentence about Trump?

Neat how America works. From bluntly honest, America first & speaks his mind to a vegetable who reads what others write for him, fully scripted all the time and America second. Competence Vs your feelings, and now the trend is it's Trump's fault the left is so very deeply pathetic.

How can you tell Xiden is "ab-lib"? That's easy, goes like this........"Look man........................................................The racism throughout this country is, and people are hurting. They're hurting because of COVID, the former administration & years of racism. 100 million shots & masks. Joe Biden is awesome, genderphobia & nobody takes care of blacks like I do".

Oh almost forgot one. Reporters won't be allowed to visit detentions until we're ready.

Had Trump spoken so many lies, distortions, examples of total obliviousness, and simple idiocy, the MSM would be giving itself a collective hernia counting up all the "lies."

The "journalists" who participated in the debacle today should lose their licenses. It was outrageous.

Had Trump spoken so many lies, distortions, examples of total obliviousness, and simple idiocy, the MSM would be giving itself a collective hernia counting up all the "lies."

The "journalists" who participated in the debacle today should lose their licenses. It was outrageous.

Here's how the left works. First they apply the victim role. Then they try to organize their feelings, apply some twists and BEHOLD..............Biden did really well.

Forum List

Back