I guess that Trump IS "creating jobs"......

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
It has recently been reported, that Trump’s personal lawyer, Michael Cohen (of the infamous,"here's a picture of my daughter in lingerie) , has hired his own counsel: Stephen Ryan, of McDermott, Will and Emery.

Remember:

Russia investigation now includes Trump's personal attorney | TheHill

Trump lawyer Michael Cohen in Russia probe crosshairs - Business ...

Trump lawyer Michael Cohen is new focus of Russia investigation ...

Cohen will be up to testify in front of House Intel on Sept 5. ....When lawyers need to lawyer up themselves, the fun can't be far behind.....

It has recently been reported, that Trump’s personal lawyer, Michael Cohen (of the infamous,"here's a picture of my daughter in lingerie) , has hired his own counsel: Stephen Ryan, of McDermott, Will and Emery.

Remember:

Russia investigation now includes Trump's personal attorney | TheHill

Trump lawyer Michael Cohen in Russia probe crosshairs - Business ...

Trump lawyer Michael Cohen is new focus of Russia investigation ...

Cohen will be up to testify in front of House Intel on Sept 5. ....When lawyers need to lawyer up themselves, the fun can't be far behind.....
I'd do the same thing. Always good to be represented. Doesn't mean a thing. If you are anywhere within sniffing distance of a US government investigation and you don't hire your own counsel, you're stupid.

• Banned
I'd do the same thing. Always good to be represented. Doesn't mean a thing. If you are anywhere within sniffing distance of a US government investigation and you don't hire your own counsel, you're stupid.

No, no....I too would advise Cohen to lawyer up.....I just find it "interesting" that virtually EVERYONE who has had to deal with Trump needs a lawyer....even the Trumpster's own lawyer.....LOL

No, no....I too would advise Cohen to lawyer up.....I just find it "interesting" that virtually EVERYONE who has had to deal with Trump needs a lawyer....even the Trumpster's own lawyer.....LOL
They probably all have domestic maids too. Which is equally as relevant to guilt or innocence.

• Banned
They probably all have domestic maids too. Which is equally as relevant to guilt or innocence.

If you read the articles cited in the O/P.....you'd see that Cohen may have been involved in the scheme to lift the Russian sanctions by the U.S. and western nations......a bit more serious issue than "domestic maids" don't you think?

If you read the articles cited in the O/P.....you'd see that Cohen may have been involved in the scheme to lift the Russian sanctions by the U.S. and western nations......a bit more serious issue than "domestic maids" don't you think?
Yes. But your post was basically saying that hiring a lawyer = guilt. Not true.

• Banned
es. But your post was basically saying that hiring a lawyer = guilt. Not true.

that was YOUR interpretation, the O/P was meant to elaborate on the thread's title....Trump's so-called "job growth" is mostly within the legal profession as all his acolytes need to lawyer up...

es. But your post was basically saying that hiring a lawyer = guilt. Not true.

that was YOUR interpretation, the O/P was meant to elaborate on the thread's title....Trump's so-called "job growth" is mostly within the legal profession as all his acolytes need to lawyer up...
Right. I was reading into it too much. You in no way intended to besmirch people as guilty for simply hiring lawyers. My mistake.

Forum List

Back