I Guess He's a Slave On the Plantation too

Or maybe it's just time for you white republicans in here to shut the fuck up trying to tell us who to vote for and what party to support.

Why the man Trump once called ‘my African American’ is leaving the GOP

photo-1200x932.jpg

Politics Sep 12, 2019 1:06 PM EST
Gregory Cheadle, the black man President Donald Trump once described at a rally as
“my African American,” is fed up.

After two years of frustration with the president’s rhetoric on race and the lack of diversity in the administration, Cheadle told PBS NewsHour he has decided to leave the Republican party and run for a seat in the U.S. House of Representative as an independent in 2020.

READ MORE: Black voters will define what ‘electable’ means for 2020 Democrats

Now, the 62-year-old real estate broker, who supported the Republican approach to the economy, said he sees the party as pursuing a “pro-white” agenda and using black people like him as “political pawns.” (sound familiar?) The final straw for Cheadle came when he watched many Republicans defend Trump’s tweets telling four congresswomen of color, who are all American citizens, to go back to their countries, as well as defend the president’s attacks on Rep. Elijah Cummings, D-Md., and his comments that Cummings’ hometown of Baltimore is “infested.”

“President Trump is a rich guy who is mired in white privilege to the extreme,” said Cheadle, of Redding, Calif., who switched from being an independent to a Republican in 2001.

Why the man Trump once called 'my African American' is leaving the GOP

We will express our opinion just like anyone else.

It's time for you shut fhe fuck up and stop giving blacks a bad name.

The blacks here don't agree with your opinion of me.

LOL @ Biden's bootlicker having the nerve to publish this fatuous, harlequinade, but forgot to include where President Trump was racist toward Gregory Cheadle. He refused to show where President Trump mistreated Gregory Cheadle. He provided no evidence that President Trump is only using Gregory Cheadle.

All he did here, was show readers his deranged Dem thinking which feels we should blame President Trump because he did not magically make every racist, White, GOP Repiblican all of a sudden love negros just because President Trump loves negros.

Now he should gtfoh and delete this dumb thread.

Last edited:
1. You've never provided support of your assertion I am a racist.

Just accept we're all racists in IM2 threads

sing along?

~S~

No, we won't accept that because not every white person posting in the threads I start are racists. But the racists are the ones who complain about how I think everybody white here is a racist. Or how I hate or blame all white people for....whatever you make up on that day.

There's nothing like white fragility.

The OP makes no fucking sense.

The guy who is the subject of the story is leaving.

Maybe he WAS a slave (although nobody kept him there and he was free to leave which he did), but he isn't anymore.

The story itself is somewhat telling in that he tried for two years to make a difference. For that I give him credit.

I don't credit the black racist motherfuckers who can't help themselves when a story like this breaks. They scream and throw shit like a pack of baboons.

He’s running for Congress as an Independent. From his page-
CHEADLE is not part of the old guard, good ol' boy, statist Republican or Democrat Party

Home Page

"Why the man Trump once called 'my African American' is leaving the GOP"

And appropriately so.

Would agree.

Trump isn't the brightest.

But since you fuckers can't produce anything better than a pile of owlshit.

I'll be voting for him again.

The article is 6 months old.
and that matters why?

It's just amusing, what with you guys lamely rehashing Russia and tax returns and emoluments and stuff. All out of ideas, eh?

You know, running bad sequels is like re-chewing bad food.

You can bet they'll eventually come up with something original, seeing as how they're going to have another four years.

:21:
trump is not going to win.
Hopefully not

Forum List

Back