I Guess He's a Slave On The Plantation 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethos Logos Pathos

Dec 16, 2019
Is he, from what the picture shows?

bootlicker_flyer_full.jpg

When you are actually a slave on a plantation, in 2020, then you will get mad at me then whine and cry and sob to get me banned from threads lol because I "derailed" it lol when I mentioned the fact/the truth that the OP had no proof and no evidence and no links to verify that President Trump mistreated Mr. Cheadle ...

When you are actually a slave on a plantation, in 2020, then you will get mad when I constantly prove you wrong about President Trump, each time you call him a racist.

When you are actually a slave on a plantation, in 2020, then you will bootlick Joe Biden? And cheer on Joe Biden?---for destroying Black America with the 1994 Crime Bill. That bill's effectiveness, did imprison/lock away an entire generation of inner-city Negros from 1996-2014.

When you are actually a slave on a plantation, in 2020, then I will continue to point that out ---no matter how many times you all whine and cry to Admin about me. The Black Americans need to be, awakened, about the Dem party ---so I am one of the alarm clocks!!

Last edited:
  • Banned
Are you retarded?

About an hour ago I just learned it is a common practice of any Dem cowards, who go around derailing threads, to go whine and sob to admin when their own threads get derailed. Soooo...

Would you like for me to do like Dems and report you for, derailing, or would you prefer to just comment on the guy in the picture, bootlicking, as a slave on the plantation 2? :)

Last edited:
Are you retarded?

About an hour ago I just learned it is a common practice of any Dem cowards, who go around derailing threads, to go whine and sob to admin when their own threads get derailed. Soooo...

Would you like for me to do like Dems and report you for, derailing, or would you prefer to just comment on the guy in the picture, bootlicking, as a slave on the plantation 2? :)

I'm just going to call you retarded again. :dunno:

When you are actually a slave on a plantation, in 2020, then you will get mad at me then whine and cry and sob to get me banned from threads lol because I "derailed" it lol when I mentioned the fact/the truth that the OP had no proof and no evidence and no links to verify that President Trump mistreated Mr. Cheadle ...

When you are actually a slave on a plantation, in 2020, then you will get mad when I constantly prove you wrong about President Trump, each time you call him a racist.

When you are actually a slave on a plantation, in 2020, then you will bootlick Joe Biden? And cheer on Joe Biden?---for destroying Black America with the 1994 Crime Bill. That bill's effectiveness, did imprison/lock away an entire generation of inner-city Negros from 1996-2014.

When you are actually a slave on a plantation, in 2020, then I will continue to point that out ---no matter how many times you all whine and cry to Admin about me. The Black Americans need to be, awakened, about the Dem party ---so I am one of the alarm clocks!!

No, you're a broken clock and you aren't even right twice a day. Joe Biden didn't destroy the black community with the 1994 Crime Bill. Reagan did when he allowed crack to be put in the community to help fund the Contras. Overincarceration of blacks did not begin with the 1994 crime bill nor was that crime bill going to stop the attitudes of police officers and administration in local law enforcement agencies.

We have plenty of evidence of trumps racism. We look at what the republicans offer, we read the shit republicans say here, and we laugh at idiots like you telling us how we should avoid the democratic party.

The rightwing takeover of the US court system will transform America

Pushing the judicial system to the right has been the objective of every Republican president since Ronald Reagan. Now Trump is doing it

Donald Trump has nominated an unprecedented number of judges to federal courts since his appointment. These are making steady progress through the Senate confirmation process and yet they have escaped the sort of scrutiny that Trump normally attracts. This is unfortunate, because the impact of Trump’s court picks will be profound, and will help reshape American society for years to come.

Of the nearly 60 judges he has nominated, only one is black, one is Hispanic and three are women. The rest are white men. All of these people are conservatives who will be interpreting and helping (re)write the law for decades.

These appointments reveal Trump for what he truly is: a Republican. His court picks amount to a right-wing takeover of the court system. This has been the objective of every Republican president since Ronald Reagan. Trump is distinguished only by his success at transforming the federal bench so early in his term.

The claim that Trump has not accomplished much in his first year in office is dead wrong. He is fashioning the federal court system of Steve Bannon’s dreams. The president has nominated judges who will cut back the civil rights of racial minorities and LGBT people, expand the power of police and prosecutors, restrict the ability of women to obtain abortions and favor big corporations over consumers.

Trump took office facing a backlog of 114 judicial appointments – the most of any president since Bill Clinton. This was not a coincidence but rather the product of a calculated project by Republicans in the US Congress to deny Barack Obama his authority to appoint judges. In a bold power play, Senate Republicans, who must confirm judicial nominees, simply refused to vote on most of Obama’s selections during the last year of his presidency. They were, in effect, waiting for Trump.

Now Republicans have been rewarded for their abdication of their constitutional responsibilities during the Obama administration. President Trump has nominated 60 judges to fill the vacancies, with 14 already confirmed. If Trump were to resign or be removed from office tomorrow, he could leave proud that his profound impact is already set in stone: a generation of ultra-conservative judges with lifetime appointments who will transform the US into more of a police state than it already is. But again, this is more of a Republican project than a Trumpian one.

In terms of their ideology, Trump’s judicial nominees – including racists, sexists, homophobes and gun nuts – are pretty much the same as any other Republican president would make.

The rightwing takeover of the US court system will transform America | Paul Butler

When racist whites are trying so hard to get us to stop supporting something, that is exactly what we should support.

Last edited:

No, you're a broken clock and you aren't even right twice a day. Joe Biden didn't destroy the black community with the 1994 Crime Bill. Reagan did when he allowed crack to be put in the community to help fund the Contras. Overincarceration of blacks did not begin with the 1994 crime bill nor was that crime bill going to stop the attitudes of police officers and administration in local law enforcement agencies.

We have plenty of evidence of trumps racism. We look at what the republicans offer, we read the shit republicans say here, and we laugh at idiots like you telling us how we should avoid the democratic party.
...Obama is the racist--I've linked and proved this many times on USMB..and I've refuted all the claims of Mr Trump being racist

Pushing the judicial system to the right has been the objective of every Republican president since Ronald Reagan. Now Trump is doing it

Donald Trump has nominated an unprecedented number of judges to federal courts since his appointment. These are making steady progress through the Senate confirmation process and yet they have escaped the sort of scrutiny that Trump normally attracts. This is unfortunate, because the impact of Trump’s court picks will be profound, and will help reshape American society for years to come.

Of the nearly 60 judges he has nominated, only one is black, one is Hispanic and three are women. The rest are white men. All of these people are conservatives who will be interpreting and helping (re)write the law for decades.

These appointments reveal Trump for what he truly is: a Republican. His court picks amount to a right-wing takeover of the court system. This has been the objective of every Republican president since Ronald Reagan. Trump is distinguished only by his success at transforming the federal bench so early in his term.

The claim that Trump has not accomplished much in his first year in office is dead wrong. He is fashioning the federal court system of Steve Bannon’s dreams. The president has nominated judges who will cut back the civil rights of racial minorities and LGBT people, expand the power of police and prosecutors, restrict the ability of women to obtain abortions and favor big corporations over consumers.

Trump took office facing a backlog of 114 judicial appointments – the most of any president since Bill Clinton. This was not a coincidence but rather the product of a calculated project by Republicans in the US Congress to deny Barack Obama his authority to appoint judges. In a bold power play, Senate Republicans, who must confirm judicial nominees, simply refused to vote on most of Obama’s selections during the last year of his presidency. They were, in effect, waiting for Trump.

Now Republicans have been rewarded for their abdication of their constitutional responsibilities during the Obama administration. President Trump has nominated 60 judges to fill the vacancies, with 14 already confirmed. If Trump were to resign or be removed from office tomorrow, he could leave proud that his profound impact is already set in stone: a generation of ultra-conservative judges with lifetime appointments who will transform the US into more of a police state than it already is. But again, this is more of a Republican project than a Trumpian one.

In terms of their ideology, Trump’s judicial nominees – including racists, sexists, homophobes and gun nuts – are pretty much the same as any other Republican president would make.

The rightwing takeover of the US court system will transform America | Paul Butler
...again --the R word means nothing now since you people have greatly overused it and used it for bullshit.....that's why your posts are so funny

When racist whites are trying so hard to get us to stop supporting something, that is exactly what we should support.
Im 2. It seems that the safest things Repubs can do is to approve Judicial nominees. Much of the Prog agendas has been approved by their extremist judges. Repubs have been neutered by the Prog Party for decades. You are a leftist. So the nation is still moving left. But there will be a fewer Prog judges in the near future but enough to keep making laws they are not supposed to.

Closed.

If you have issues with moderation - take it up via PM with the mods. Do not discuss it on the open boards, and do not start a thread about it.

I know it's closed.. But I just have to say --- When threads are MORE political than they are about Race -- CHOOSE the right forum for them... Politics has not many rules.. But discussions about Race do... Pick the forum you want to do battle in....

Thanks Coyote.... :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back