I guess Democrats who do not fully support Biden and Harris have to go on Foxnews to be heard

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
California Democrat Gloria Romero opposes Biden's open border policy, but I've never seen her on any network but the number one news network:

I guess allowing a diversity of opinion is part of what makes them number one.

Her words, for those afraid to listen directly to her:

This (Harris visiting Texas but avoiding the border) is a manifestation of both incompetence and arrogance, quite frankly. You know, denial is not a strategy . . . I will predict that the Vice President will go away, before this crises is resolved.

Fox News is all but worthless, just as far left as anything anywhere else, their sole exceptions being their evening editorial line-up, Carlson, Hannity, and Ingrahm, with Hannity being so compromised by the fascist rinos as to be nearly worthless, particularly evil is their fake news division which lies and obfuscates the absolute shit out of its audience, the piece where they attempted to portray a California family with a girl neurotically role acting out her fantasy of being a boy being literally an obscenity!

We are LITERALLY one TV show cancellation away from full Democratic Control over TV media. That is why Fox News is so popular. News Nation leans Left but they aren't totally in the tank for the Democrats.....yet.

Fox News is all but worthless, just as far left as anything anywhere else, their sole exceptions being their evening editorial line-up, Carlson, Hannity, and Ingrahm, with Hannity being so compromised by the fascist rinos as to be nearly worthless, particularly evil is their fake news division which lies and obfuscates the absolute shit out of its audience, the piece where they attempted to portray a California family with a girl neurotically role acting out her fantasy of being a boy being literally an obscenity!
If they did that, I'll be outraged also.

Could you give a link?

No offense, but I don't trust any media outlet when it criticizes another media outlet. And I'm not that familiar with Newmax.

But, I'm open-minded so I researched it myself. Here it is, just as Newsmax said:

Thank you, and I am well and truly outraged.

HEY! TransNazis!

Leave them kids alone.

I have to wonder if the producer of this story thinks it is somehow more OK, because it's a girl fantasizing about being a boy. It isn't.

If this started at age 14, and it were just a girl dressing like a guy and being attracted to girls with no medicalization or mutilation involved, I wouldn't care. But this is fame-whoring stage parents, that we sure don't need to "inspire" others.

I hope she isn't going into the boy's bathroom. A teenage horndog isn't going to be deterred by a shirt with the buttons on the right. Allowing boys to go into girls bathrooms and vice versa is a recipe for disaster, and the Democrats won't believe that no matter how many rapes occur because of it.

You just got Newsmax a new subscriber.

Forum List

Back