I gues this'll piss off the alleged christians here

We are a committed ally of the Israelis. If we abandon them, that will send a terrible message to the rest of our allies around the world.
Trade with all ally with none- fuck Israel- it's a money sucking sink hole exploiting it's victimization status because, well, the chosen. SMH

I'm a Christian. You didn't make me mad. If Israel is God's chosen people he can defend them all without anyone's help.
Can the Paelstinians -- i.e., Iran's walking munitions -- prosecute their war without anyone's help?

Not our concern.
So we're supposed to let our best allies in the Middle East just get killed.

God called them his chosen people. Was he lying? Not real?
How do you think God would help his chosen people if he did not enlist their allies?

I'm a Christian. You didn't make me mad. If Israel is God's chosen people he can defend them all without anyone's help.
Can the Paelstinians -- i.e., Iran's walking munitions -- prosecute their war without anyone's help?

Not our concern.

How do you think God would help his chosen people if he did not enlist their allies?

Again you are saying he can not enforce his words without the help of others. That is not the God I believe in.

Not our concern.

Again you are saying he can not enforce his words without the help of others. That is not the God I believe in.
Fake Christian

God does help them, that's why he created the United States a Christian nation

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Class is in and this is a test... The question is did anyone do their homework and know the answers or have they swallowed and followed erroneous ideas. The land ofIsrael belongs to the Jews even the Koran admits this in specific places. The muslims that go to Jerusalem to pray get down on their knees raise their bums in the direction of the dome of the rock and face Mecca and pray that way...Proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that their using of Jerusalem and the dome and Temple Mount is just mere window dressing and that they are only there to halt or stop the Jews from finally after thousands of years getting back what is rightfully theirs... Israel captured these places in 1967 in a war where she fought for her very existence but handed them back because she did not want to have perpetual war with her neighbours she was willing to share even the land she is in for some semblance of peace but this was not to be as radicals high jacked this idea and brought war and division where peace could have reigned. Many muslims have lived in Israel proper for years peaceably . Many muslims living in the disputed territories ( not occupied disputed there is a big difference)in the West Bank and Gaza worked and fed their families with the jobs Israelis provided and yet radicals came along caused havoc andIsrael was forced to look elsewhere for labourers.I could go on and on I am not debating anyone here just placing these issues before you to consider and educate for yourselves and draw your own conclusions...

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
So, hypocrisy, theft, coercion, initiation of force, the threat of force are christian attributes? Huh- who'd a thunk it-

Class is in and this is a test...
You failed.

Israel captured these places in 1967 in a war where she fought
Applying gender specificity to a piece of dirt illustrates your failure-

Israel, just like the US, preys on lies to and by proselytizers to invoke emotion into an exploitation of victimology = fail the test- good lord-

Palestine Has the Right to Defend Itself

Simply: what is more important for America: maintaining its own superpowerdom, or supporting Israel indefinitely and unconditionally?

I'd say the US is more important, but, then I'd probably be called a name meant to hurt my feelins- :rolleyes:
Israel is in America's interest, because it's the buffer from the radicalist goal to infiltrate and take Europe/spread through Europe.
That is one of many reasons, the other being secreted in the name and legend of the Holy city and even our own symbols used in building our nation.
The key always has been and will be “ jer USA Lem “ and it is the capstone on top of the pyramid that keeps everything else in its proper place otherwise everyone does what is right in their own eyes and chaos ensues unfortunately for everyone .. It is the reinstating of the platform of the temple that will be used to correct any erroneous ideas that have festered and grown over the years . From there the world will be taught and light( truth and knowledge) will flow from there to remove darkness(lies and follies) .. That is the poetic way to explain it as Hebrew was and is a poetic tongue...

Class is in and this is a test...
You failed.

Israel captured these places in 1967 in a war where she fought
Applying gender specificity to a piece of dirt illustrates your failure-

Israel, just like the US, preys on lies to and by proselytizers to invoke emotion into an exploitation of victimology = fail the test- good lord-
You have not shown me how I have failed and you have not addressed any of the issues I have brought ...

You have not shown me how I have failed and you have not addressed any of the issues I have brought
Ignoring what I said doesn't make what I said not be there- just sayin- try reading what I said and get back to me-

I'm not sure which is funnier. That God can't enforce his words on his own or that this is a Christian country.

I'm not sure which is funnier. That God can't enforce his words on his own or that this is a Christian country.
The only place it's not a Christian country is in your shrine to the devil in your closet

The only place it's not a Christian country is in your shrine to the devil in your closet
I have no shrines, stupid- I'm not an ignorant clod- and projecting isn't a valid argument either- just sayin-

Forum List

Back