I gues this'll piss off the alleged christians here

I'm a Christian. You didn't make me mad. If Israel is God's chosen people he can defend them all without anyone's help.
Can the Paelstinians -- i.e., Iran's walking munitions -- prosecute their war without anyone's help?

Not our concern.
So we're supposed to let our best allies in the Middle East just get killed.

God called them his chosen people. Was he lying? Not real?

Palestine Has the Right to Defend Itself

Simply: what is more important for America: maintaining its own superpowerdom, or supporting Israel indefinitely and unconditionally?

I'd say the US is more important, but, then I'd probably be called a name meant to hurt my feelins- :rolleyes:
Jordon occupies much more of their land than Israel does.
Why don't they give some of it back to them??

Israel only took that land because it makes it more difficult for the Palestinians to reach Jerusalem with their rocket barrages. It's called the spoils of war. And when it comes to Israel....they don't need to give back land that will put their security in jeopardy.

Simply: what is more important for America: maintaining its own superpowerdom, or supporting Israel indefinitely and unconditionally?

I'd say the US is more important, but, then I'd probably be called a name meant to hurt my feelins- :rolleyes:
What is Palestine?

Question is, where is Palestine? I can't find it on a map. P F Tinmore says he knows but I still can't find it.
It’s right here. South of Narnia.

1621042698909.jpeg

What is Palestine?

Question is, where is Palestine? I can't find it on a map. P F Tinmore says he knows but I still can't find it.
Sure, it is right under Israel's fat ass.

I'm a Christian. You didn't make me mad. If Israel is God's chosen people he can defend them all without anyone's help.
Can the Paelstinians -- i.e., Iran's walking munitions -- prosecute their war without anyone's help?

Not our concern.

Perhaps the United States is God's means of defending His chosen people.

Never thought of that, did you?

It is tough to find history books that have not been scrubbed post 1948. Fortunately some vintage books do exist. For example my Encyclopedia of World History has a section on Palestine. It lists the assorted ethnic groups that resided there over the years based on evidence and even the Old Testament mythology as if that fake mythology was real. The ten tribes of Israel will relatively sorted lived and gone early on, but in all subsequent cases the tribe of Judah was never in control and always fighting with the group (Babylonians, Persians, Alexander the Great, Egypt, Seleudis, Roman, etc.) who controlled the area at various times. Thus the Kabbalistic hope for a "messiah" sent from Yahweh and other Jewish gods to slaughter the host group.

"Palestine is the southern part of Syria...from Mt. Hermon to the southern end of the Dead Sea..." Encyclopedia of World History circa 1940.

Last edited:

an unprovoked attack on civilians by hamas is not defending themselves.

Not our concern.

Perhaps the United States is God's means of defending His chosen people.

Never thought of that, did you?

So he can't enforce his words without the United States? He's never told me to go to war. Quite the opposite.

I see the 'Duh Heap' state gets an honorable mention!

"This is a serious strategic conundrum for the current US’s State Department, for the Pentagon and the Deep State, not to mention the White House as well, and mindful here that all these high offices in DC are infiltrated and already controlled by AIPACers and by Jewish power.
Israel is at its weakest ever, and the Axis of Resistance is stronger than ever, therefore Israel’s grim reaper is in sight.
Israel’s death is now a fait accompli, a forgone conclusion."

Sounds like radicals on both sides still want to fight it out to the death.
Israel does not want to fight...if they ever did the Gaza strip would be a ghost town in one week...the Palestinians know Israel doesn't want war and that's what emboldens them....
Maybe Israel needs to remove the gloves and get this over with...or we can re elect Trump in 24 and he can fix it again....along with the border that Joe broke....
The live for the fight, and as always Israel was the first instigator in the war.

an unprovoked attack on civilians by hamas is not defending themselves.
LOL Penelope disagreed with this of course she doesn't do facts very well anyway.

Jordon occupies much more of their land than Israel does.

Israel only took that land because it makes it more difficult for the Palestinians to reach Jerusalem with their rocket barrages. It's called the spoils of war. And when it comes to Israel....they don't need to give back land that will put their security in jeopardy.

I ask why should they?

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back