I gues this'll piss off the alleged christians here

Palestine Has the Right to Defend Itself

Simply: what is more important for America: maintaining its own superpowerdom, or supporting Israel indefinitely and unconditionally?

I'd say the US is more important, but, then I'd probably be called a name meant to hurt my feelins- :rolleyes:

Why would Christians be "pissed off" that you posted an anti-Semitic piece of Hamas propaganda?

• Banned
I see NOBODY read the article- imagine that- thanks for validating my beliefs in you guys!

• Banned
An article by a Nazi publication being ignored?
Your opinion is supported by what? Your opinion? Wow! You so smart- should we all bow to your smartness? Do we need to remove our shoes and hats in your presence? SMH- somebody got their wittle feelings hurt-

An article by a Nazi publication being ignored?
Your opinion is supported by what? Your opinion? Wow! You so smart- should we all bow to your smartness? Do we need to remove our shoes and hats in your presence? SMH- somebody got their wittle feelings hurt-
I have read their articles before.
You didn't address how support for Israel will diminish the US military.

Simply: what is more important for America: maintaining its own superpowerdom, or supporting Israel indefinitely and unconditionally?

I'd say the US is more important, but, then I'd probably be called a name meant to hurt my feelins- :rolleyes:
Israel is in America's interest, because it's the buffer from the radicalist goal to infiltrate and take Europe/spread through Europe.
That is one of many reasons, the other being secreted in the name and legend of the Holy city and even our own symbols used in building our nation.

Who fired the first shot?...who always fires the first shot?...if you fire the first shot by definition you are not defending yourself you are attacking...you do recognize that don't you?....

I see the 'Duh Heap' state gets an honorable mention!

"This is a serious strategic conundrum for the current US’s State Department, for the Pentagon and the Deep State, not to mention the White House as well, and mindful here that all these high offices in DC are infiltrated and already controlled by AIPACers and by Jewish power.
Israel is at its weakest ever, and the Axis of Resistance is stronger than ever, therefore Israel’s grim reaper is in sight.
Israel’s death is now a fait accompli, a forgone conclusion."

Sounds like radicals on both sides still want to fight it out to the death.

I see the 'Duh Heap' state gets an honorable mention!

"This is a serious strategic conundrum for the current US’s State Department, for the Pentagon and the Deep State, not to mention the White House as well, and mindful here that all these high offices in DC are infiltrated and already controlled by AIPACers and by Jewish power.
Israel is at its weakest ever, and the Axis of Resistance is stronger than ever, therefore Israel’s grim reaper is in sight.
Israel’s death is now a fait accompli, a forgone conclusion."

Sounds like radicals on both sides still want to fight it out to the death.
Israel does not want to fight...if they ever did the Gaza strip would be a ghost town in one week...the Palestinians know Israel doesn't want war and that's what emboldens them....
Maybe Israel needs to remove the gloves and get this over with...or we can re elect Trump in 24 and he can fix it again....along with the border that Joe broke....

If you walk up to me, pull a gun and start shooting at me and I pull my own gun and shoot back you can’t claim you were shooting in self defense.

It doesn’t change things if your gun is a cheap little inaccurate .22 Long Rifle Saturday Night Special and my gun is a S&W .44 Magnum. You shot first so I get to claim self defense when I return fire.

I'm a Christian. You didn't make me mad. If Israel is God's chosen people he can defend them all without anyone's help.

Forum List

Back