"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”... One guarantee for sure ...there will be outages!

Current gas, food, and housing prices are your fault.
You've been Groomed by bullies. In reality this is Trumps Dystopian Dream turned nightmare as NATO is still standing strong against the Pooti-Authoritarians. China is still embolden by the divisiveness of the Neo-GOP in their effort to destroy America's Constitutional Republic but worried that the Nations in the pacific will unit behind Biden like NATO has done to thwart their territorial ambitions.

You've been Groomed by bullies. In reality this is Trumps Dystopian Dream turned nightmare as NATO is still standing strong against the Pooti-Authoritarians. China is still embolden by the divisiveness of the Neo-GOP in their effort to destroy America's Constitutional Republic but worried that the Nations in the pacific will unit behind Biden like NATO has done to thwart their territorial ambitions.
yes china has united around xiden

"Shall not be infringed" makes the Second pretty damn absolute.

When they have to parse the Amendment like it was a verse from the bible to get the meaning they want, it's clear the money interest takes precedent over the security of the Nation that the 2nd was suppose to enhance. Now it is a threat to the very people it was suppose to protect the most. Our children.

When they have to parse the Amendment like it was a verse from the bible to get the meaning they want, it's clear the money interest takes precedent over the security of the Nation that the 2nd was suppose to enhance. Now it is a threat to the very people it was suppose to protect the most. Our children.
The threat is from the shitheads that want to deprive our children of their Constitutional rights.

Once Liberty is lost then it is lost forever.

who has to parse the amendment? seems pretty straightforward to me.

the second amendment is only a threat to the demafasict agenda

who has to parse the amendment? seems pretty straightforward to me.

the second amendment is only a threat to the demafasict agenda

1654550350260.png

I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

Tuesday, May 10, 2022

‘Quitting’ Fossil Fuels?​

Politicians and policy wonks often speak of “quitting” fossil fuels, as if they are a filthy habit or a narcotic like crack.
But the reality is humans could not survive without coal, natural gas, and oil.
Despite their impressive growth, renewable energy sources—solar, wind, hydro and biomass combined—
account for just 20 percent of US utility-scale electricity generation.
Fossil fuels, on the other hand, provide 61 percent of utility-scale electricity generation in the country. They heat and cool our homes, run our appliances, and feed the Teslas we drive.

Ignorance on display...
The shift from filthy coal to clean energy has not always been smooth.

Last year, for example, Hawaiian officials were stunned to learn the coal plant they had killed had been replaced with a massive battery powered by oil, which one public official described as “going from cigarettes to crack.

A little-noticed World Bank study...
The Growing Role of Minerals and Metals for a Low Carbon Future
examined just the amount of material it would take to get to a “zero emission” economy.
“[The] results are staggering,” Hicekl noted, extrapolating using some basic arithmetic,
“34 million metric tons of copper,
40 million tons of lead,
50 million tons of zinc,
162 million tons of aluminum, and no less than
4.8 billion tons of iron.”
And you so sympathetic "feeling" greenies... how about this...
.... there’s a good chance the lithium-ion battery powering your EV was made with cobalt mined by a child in the Democratic Republic of Congo, where the vast majority of the world’s cobalt is mined.
And Biden wants to “we should put them in jail” when talking about fossil fuel executives.
Pious, ignorant people!

Fuck Joe!

Forum List

Back