I grew up on G.I Joe, The A Team and He-Man, would these cartoons and shows be allowed today?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I was thinking about this today after I saw a video of some Snowflake screaming at some "hyper masculine" guy on TV (he wasn't really that masculine, he simply had a beard LOL). So, it lead to my own self assessment of what I grew up on. I watched Flint take on Cobra, B.A Baracus scowl at Murdock and He-Man fight for justice against Skeletor. All probably my favourite cartoons and the A-Team was definitely my favourite T.V show.

Would these cartoons/shows be allowed today, or do they drip of hyper masculinity and too unambiguous in their principles of fighting for what's right that isn't acceptable today (ok, the A-Team had a bit of a bad history with the military, but, they did some good as private contractors)?

Must one be "re-programmed" and re-educated to wipe out these great, old time memories? :dunno: :abgg2q.jpg: It's getting insane out there.

Would these cartoons/shows be allowed today
they might be if they conform to a format approved by the pedophiles and homosexuals running hollywood

as long as the hero’s are transgenders, bra burning amazons or dark skinned it would be OK

Clark Kent will be butt fucking Jimmy Olsen and and the A Team will be all females

I was thinking about this today after I saw a video of some Snowflake screaming at some "hyper masculine" guy on TV (he wasn't really that masculine, he simply had a beard LOL). So, it lead to my own self assessment of what I grew up on. I watched Flint take on Cobra, B.A Baracus scowl at Murdock and He-Man fight for justice against Skeletor. All probably my favourite cartoons and the A-Team was definitely my favourite T.V show.

Would these cartoons/shows be allowed today, or do they drip of hyper masculinity and too unambiguous in their principles of fighting for what's right that isn't acceptable today (ok, the A-Team had a bit of a bad history with the military, but, they did some good as private contractors)?

Must one be "re-programmed" and re-educated to wipe out these great, old time memories? :dunno: :abgg2q.jpg: It's getting insane out there.

I seriously doubt it. Those shows promoted dangerous male stereotypes of competition, aggression, leadership and success. Far better to pussify little boys to like pink and emotionally castrate them at an early age to like crap like this and feel guilty about their whiteness and masculinity spending the rest of their lives apologizing for it.

Screen Shot 2020-09-27 at 11.41.20 AM.png
936full-sabrina-the-animated-series-poster.jpg

abfe34d1255fef1207e8832acea822ad--cartoon-cartoon-cartoon-characters.jpg
kT8GAnc.jpg

Would these cartoons/shows be allowed today
they might be if they conform to a format approved by the pedophiles and homosexuals running hollywood

as long as the hero’s are transgenders, bra burning amazons or dark skinned it would be OK

Clark Kent will be butt fucking Jimmy Olsen and and the A Team will be all females

All Transgender Lesbian Females more like it!!!

They should be okay since the shows you watched were incredibly gay.

I seriously doubt it. Those shows promoted dangerous male stereotypes of competition, aggression, leadership and success. Far better to pussify little boys to like pink and emotionally castrate them at an early age to like crap like this and feel guilty about their whiteness and masculinity spending the rest of their lives apologizing for it.

View attachment 393576View attachment 393577

View attachment 393578View attachment 393579
Rocko was an effeminate interaction with your weak masculine perspective? How odd..

"Toxic Masculinity" is a major problem for the American Left .....

I am going to say these shows would be frowned upon by the Left today and censored.

View attachment 393576View attachment 393577

View attachment 393578View attachment 393579
They would just have more women in them. Good.

We read books like, "Gone with the Wind" and "To Kill a Mockingbird" which have been subject to the ban hammer by weak individuals who are offended by everything.
Boring and contrite.
^
^
Weak individual who is easily offended.
Stick to cartoon characters, pup...

Moonpup is always waving that Simplesons ass around like he wants one of those characters to shove something up in it!
We always know where you trend.

We read books like, "Gone with the Wind" and "To Kill a Mockingbird" which have been subject to the ban hammer by weak individuals who are offended by everything.
Boring and contrite.
^
^

Moonpup is always waving that Simplesons ass around like he wants one of those characters to shove something up in it!
We always know where you trend.

Just how many corncobs can you fit up that fat ass of yours, Buttplug? I bet you have a room full of Powder Puff Girls and tapes of Dora the Explorer! I mean you ARE the one who has a NAKED CARTOON with his tongue out as an avatar!

Boring and contrite.
^
^
No, those old books have the audacity to spend an entire chapter on character development, sometime two chapters.

And yet the writers won awards for their writing.
Here are some of the books banned because of our children's fragile sensibilities:
Charlotte's Web, because you know, a spider died.
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, because they didn't like Charlie's lifestyle.
James and the Giant Peach, because of suspicious behavior.
Green Eggs and Ham, because the ham was too sexy.

But tranny reading and prancing hour is just what 1st. graders need.

Ridiculous...

And yet the writers won awards for their writing.
Here are some of the books banned because of our children's fragile sensibilities:
Charlotte's Web, because you know, a spider died.
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, because they didn't like Charlie's lifestyle.
James and the Giant Peach, because of suspicious behavior.
Green Eggs and Ham, because the ham was too sexy.

You know this how?

New Topics

Forum List

Back