I greatly admire MLK !!!

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Such a mesmerizing man of high virtue and peace and one of greatest speaker ever.

Obama to me was the complete opposite ! A demon of only hate and division - just like his henchmen in Holder , Sharpton

MLK believed in the Constitution. He never demanded it be changed, or thrown away, just that we live up to it.

He had many faults, and was wrong about a lot of stuff, but on that point he was correct.

Such a mesmerizing man of high virtue and peace and one of greatest speaker ever.

Obama to me was the complete opposite ! A demon of only hate and division - just like his henchmen in Holder , Sharpton
You just need an education. MLK was a degenerate. He was an alcoholic with a taste for high priced blond white whores. His I have a dream speech was plagiarized from a 1952 speech given by Archibald Carey. Had he not been conveniently assassinated Ralph Abernathy was going to have King charged with embezzlement. He was taking money from the Ebeneezer Church to fund his alcohol and hooker parties.

All of the above is a failure of character. What was really reprehensible was the way he sent children as young as six to confront the insane Bull Connor. Connor set dogs on the children and turned firehoses on them. No one does that without a heart of evil.

MLK was so bad that for years his wife suspected that the Black Panthers paid for the assassination..

You just need an education. MLK was a degenerate. He was an alcoholic with a taste for high priced blond white whores. His I have a dream speech was plagiarized from a 1952 speech given by Archibald Carey. Had he not been conveniently assassinated Ralph Abernathy was going to have King charged with embezzlement. He was taking money from the Ebeneezer Church to fund his alcohol and hooker parties.

All of the above is a failure of character. What was really reprehensible was the way he sent children as young as six to confront the insane Bull Connor. Connor set dogs on the children and turned firehoses on them. No one does that without a heart of evil.

MLK was so bad that for years his wife suspected that the Black Panthers paid for the assassination..
All very true.

But what he said about the Constitution, and non-violence, would be mocked and dismissed by any Democrat today.

And we are supposed to believe some shit coming from an old decrepid white racist ho.

You know nothing about King and you lied on Obama.

I do not know anything about Dr. King's personal life, but I agree that his public persona was very reasonable.

Whether or not he plagiarized that famous speech, he was a good orator who held people's attention.

He did not scare people as do Mr. Holder and the Rev. Mr. Sharpton.

And BLM.

MLK was a blowhard who talked so much between beating up White women that he got lucky on a couple of phrases.

Forum List

Back