I 😻 Gov. Ron DeSantis!!!!

I sincerely hope that happens.

I would vote for him right this minute. I wouldn't even need a speech from him.
n3rclwtijhz71.jpg

If the best your party can do is troll, pack it in.
First of all, what Biden is NOT doing:

• Lying. (Trump amassed 30,000 verified untruths.)
• And golfing. (Biden does golf, but will not come within a DeChambeau drive of his predecessor’s “accomplishments” — more than 300 visits, to his private clubs, at a total expense of $150 million.)
What Biden HAS done:
• First and foremost, he’s taken the COVID-19 pandemic seriously, believing and following the best and smartest medical minds.
• Rejoined the Paris Climate Accord, realizing the immediacy of global warming action.
• Rejoined the UN Human Rights Council, realizing ALL humans have rights.
• Ended the war in Afghanistan. A messy ending, true, but let’s not forget: 20 years, $2 trillion dollars and 2,500 lives – an awful price for an awful war.
• Signed the $1.9 trillion dollar American Rescue Plan, helping individuals, state and local governments and schools. (City of Bradford? $800,000. Bradford Area School District? $9 million.)
• Restored funding to veterans’ mental health programs, which were cut by Trump.

(and your party has "lets go brandon"?)

First of all, what Biden is NOT doing:
I don't give one fuck about Biden. But if the best your party can do is crackpots and trolls, why bother? Seriously - grow up. I know it's fun to flip the bird to the elite, but if that's all you're going to do, what's the point?

Forum List

Back