I got the CIA Manual for Psychological Operations in Guerrilla Warfare and I realized this is what's happening to the United States

They are the New World Order. And they have won.

We are Hemisphere #1 and we are up for sale:

Norway has vaulted to the top ranks of foreign U.S. commercial real estate buyers as its $870 billion sovereign-wealth fund, the world’s largest, acquires buildings from New York to San Francisco. Their pension funds are buying our country and selling it back to us at inflated prices.

They are just one of many...

It is obvious to me that some powerful group or groups is engaging in psychological operations in guerrilla warfare against the United States, but who are these people?

Calling them Communists doesn't seem accurate, not all of them are Communists.

Calling them Democrats isn't accurate either, most Democrats have no idea this is happening.

Leftists is an amorphous term. Who is a leftist, who isn't?

Some call them the Deep State. Some call them Big Tech. Some call them Wall Street. Some say it's the Mainstream Media, Academia, Hollywood, etc.

But it does seem clear to me that SOMEONE is plotting the overthrow of our Constitution and the republican form of government it represents. With allegations that the Presidential election of 2020 was tainted with massive fraud, some would argue the overthrow has already happened and we are now living under a dictatorship or an oligarchy.

What say you, fellow USMB members?
The USA is by far the most desired destination for migrants globally and...........................................
Kalergi Plan/NWO/Bankers/Erase Constitutions/NoBorders/GenocideWhites.

The Root accused of racism after piece by New York Times contributor declares 'Whiteness is a Pandemic'
He continued, "White supremacy is a virus that, like other viruses, will not die until there are no bodies left for it to infect. Which means the only way to stop it is to locate it, isolate it, extract it, and kill it. I guess a vaccine could work, too. But we’ve had 400 years to develop one, so I won’t hold my breath."

They are the New World Order. And they have won.

We are Hemisphere #1 and we are up for sale:

Norway has vaulted to the top ranks of foreign U.S. commercial real estate buyers as its $870 billion sovereign-wealth fund, the world’s largest, acquires buildings from New York to San Francisco. Their pension funds are buying our country and selling it back to us at inflated prices.

They are just one of many...

You forgot to post the video of Bush’s long time pal going all the way back to the 70’s Clinton where he speaks fondly of his good pal Bush agreeing with him we need a new world order.you should have posted that one to show both parties are complicit in wanting to Kill off us citizens in America and destroying the country.

I remember when the leftists hated the FBI, the CIA and the big corporations of Wall Street. Now they're in love with them.
I have a hard time believing they ever hated them.Leftist shills like Toto,candyass and wrongwinger and others have always loved them ever sense I can remember.

What say you, fellow USMB members?-Blackrook

I say that the topic goes in Conspiracy Theory, that's what.
wow. . . they really did a number on your head. . . lied to you about reality after Trump was elected eh?

Once Hannity told you the truth, you were convinced, it wasn't the truth anymore, eh?

Even though the left, NPR and PBS had told you it was a couple years before when you were not paying attention, just watching Obama do three pointers.

The Deep State Hiding in Plain Sight
•Apr 15, 2014

Well you got to go easy on him,he is only a child after all trying desperately to convince the board he is an adult but the majority of the board knows better.lol everytime he comes on threads he never contributes anything to the discussion.

Everytime he creates a thread,just looking at the thread title without seeing the user name I always know it’s him because he is the only one on the board thst makes threads where it’s obvious a child made it.lol the thing thst many are wondering is why is a kid who has not even reached puberty yet even on a political message board instead of being outside playing with other kids his own age? :cuckoo:

Last edited:
It is obvious to me that some powerful group or groups is engaging in psychological operations in guerrilla warfare against the United States, but who are these people?

Calling them Democrats isn't accurate either, most Democrats have no idea this is happening.

Some call them the Deep State. Some call them Big Tech. Some call them Wall Street. Some say it's the Mainstream Media, Academia, Hollywood, etc.

But it does seem clear to me that SOMEONE is plotting the overthrow of our Constitution and the republican form of government it represents. With allegations that the Presidential election of 2020 was tainted with massive fraud, some would argue the overthrow has already happened and we are now living under a dictatorship or an oligarchy.

Boss level irony in that post.

What say you, fellow USMB members?-Blackrook

I say that the topic goes in Conspiracy Theory, that's what.
wow. . . they really did a number on your head. . . lied to you about reality after Trump was elected eh?

Once Hannity told you the truth, you were convinced, it wasn't the truth anymore, eh?

Even though the left, NPR and PBS had told you it was a couple years before when you were not paying attention, just watching Obama do three pointers.

The Deep State Hiding in Plain Sight
•Apr 15, 2014

Well you got to go easy on him,he is only a child after all trying desperately to convince the board he is an adult but the majority of the board knows better.lol everytime he comes on threads he never contributes anything to the discussion.

Everytime he creates a thread,just looking at the thread title without seeing the user name I always know it’s him because he is the only one on the board thst makes threads where it’s obvious a child made it.lol the thing thst many are wondering is why is a kid who has not even reached puberty yet even on a political message board instead of being outside playing with other kids his own age? :cuckoo:

I believe he's 32.??

Soros

But it does seem clear to me that SOMEONE is plotting the overthrow of our Constitution and the republican form of government it represents.

Yeah, it happened on Jan 6 when your tribe tried to overturn an election based on the lies of a narcissistic demagogue.

But you can't see that you are the enemy of the republic because of your delicate snowflake sensibilities.
Yeaaaah, El Boro, if I had only one poster here that I could read that had a decent grasp of what this country is dealing with? You wouldn't be anywhere in the top one thousand. Your pathetic little pithy retorts speaks volumes as to how clueless you really are. Tell me again as to how the Federal Reserve system is legit and how they create "money" as if by magic and then charge interest? I love to do a "copy and paste" to your replies and send it around. You have provided lots of laughter at your expense

You are proof positive that not all clowns have a circus or rodeo gig............

(snicker)

I remember when the leftists hated the FBI, the CIA and the big corporations of Wall Street. Now they're in love with them.

It's not us giving corporations and wall street, tax breaks for the last 4 decades.
It wasn't us writing, passing and passing into law the the un "patriot" act.
They were all RW's.

We now have in place a regime whose controllers are in the shadows.....biden is just a puppet.....their puppet....the question of the hour is who are these puppetmasters.
you're a moron, cultist
This just doesn't stop. They move from one conspiracy theory to the next.

This is all one big, ongoing, tedious spy movie.

Obviously Q isn't ridiculous enough for them.

How's the weather in Moscow?
We're all out to get him..........

We now have in place a regime whose controllers are in the shadows.....biden is just a puppet.....their puppet....the question of the hour is who are these puppetmasters.
you're a moron, cultist
This just doesn't stop. They move from one conspiracy theory to the next.

This is all one big, ongoing, tedious spy movie.

Obviously Q isn't ridiculous enough for them.
Obviously they've got an empty space in their lives they are desperately trying to fill.

Forum List

Back