I Got News For You

gulfman

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2017
I got news for you.No major league baseball or football this year.No college football.No little league sports.No amusement parks.No community swimming pools.Nothing.Stay home .
Redneck front porch.. .

Sure there is...…..

90736601_10156676181760163_7109726619408793600_n[1].jpg

I got news for you.No major league baseball or football this year.No college football.No little league sports.No amusement parks.No community swimming pools.Nothing.Stay home .
Redneck front porch.. .

Where do you get whitewall tires? :uhh:
Those went out with like 8-track tapes.

Redneck front porch.. .

Bullshit. MLB will be back sometime in June and the NFL and college football schedules will be played in full. Who cares about the NBA? Watusi millionaires running around in short pants.....oh, the humanity!

Redneck front porch.. .

Where do you get whitewall tires? :uhh:
Those went out with like 8-track tapes.

Do you live in outer Mongolia?
They're making a huge comeback,along with avocado green kitchen appliances.

I'll be doing the same as the guy with the camper......only with much nicer equipment.
View attachment 317317View attachment 317318

Cool. Sidebyside rocks, specially in orange. Neighbor just got 2, green and blue ones.

I love the thing!!!
You can get 6ft of air and land like you're on a pillow with the 2 inch FOX Podium reservoir shocks.
Top speed is just short of 70mph but you can bypass the speed limiter and get 90mph.
I've never got the thing over 55mph because it'll scare the living shit out of you!!!!

New Topics

Forum List

Back