I Got Karened

Compost

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2015
Yesterday I went grocery shopping. There's a sign on the door that says you must wear a face covering to enter. That's what I did. Because I like to breathe, I let the scarf slip down to my chin as I did my shopping.

In the beverage isle, a chubby 40ish woman with brown mushroom hair said, "mask up please" as she passed me at less than six feet.

Yesterday I went grocery shopping. There's a sign on the door that says you must wear a face covering to enter. That's what I did. Because I like to breathe, I let the scarf slip down to my chin as I did my shopping.

In the beverage isle, a chubby 40ish woman with brown mushroom hair said, "mask up please" as she passed me at less than six feet.

My expression is usually "fuck off" when I have those encounters.

I had a cool Karen encounter last week when I was getting gas. A lady came in maskless and when the cashier told her she needed a mask she said she had an exemption. She proceeded to ask for a pack of Camel cigarettes.
And ?

I had a cool Karen encounter last week when I was getting gas. A lady came in maskless and when the cashier told her she needed a mask she said she had an exemption. She proceeded to ask for a pack of Camel cigarettes.
And ?
Assuming she was buying the Camels for herself anyone claiming some kind of pulmonary or lung problem serious enough for needing a mask exemption which doesn't even really exist seems kind of bogus and funny. You can smoke or subject yourself to second-hand smoke but can't wear a mask?

And ?
Assuming she was buying the Camels for herself anyone claiming some kind of pulmonary or lung problem serious enough for needing a mask exemption which doesn't even really exist seems kind of bogus and funny. You can smoke or subject yourself to second-hand smoke but can't wear a mask?
Not sure what your saying..

Please elaborate?

And she didn't work there? Hell no. I hate moronic twatwaffles like that.

And ?
Smoking is probably the cause of her breathing problems preventing her from wearing a mask. It is hard to smoke with a mask on.

can only people who work there be infected by covidiots? everyone likes to breathe.

And ?

Please elaborate?
She was an anti-masker who was claiming she had an exemption which medical professionals claim are non-existent. You may be to stupid for understanding the rest.

can only people who work there be infected by covidiots? everyone likes to breathe.
People who work there can go up to other people and provide directives for the store. Some random chic can just fuck off.

And ?

Please elaborate?
She was an anti-masker who was claiming she had an exemption which medical professionals claim are non-existent. You may be to stupid for understanding the rest.

Huh ?

So now it's brown squits who doesn't wear a mask?

And ?
Smoking is probably the cause of her breathing problems preventing her from wearing a mask. It is hard to smoke with a mask on.
These exemption folks never provide an actual note from a Doctor.

People who work there can go up to other people and provide directives to the store. Some random chic can just fuck off.
directives have been provided already. Covidiot OP does not care. what would you do if you shopped there? go to the manager? LOL

And ?
It's really none of your business, Karen.

And the fact that she bought cigarettes is very strong evidence that she does indeed suffer from pulmonary disease. If you understood science you would know that.

You're an idiot, Karen.

New Topics

Forum List

Back