I Got Karened

Yesterday I went grocery shopping. There's a sign on the door that says you must wear a face covering to enter. That's what I did. Because I like to breathe, I let the scarf slip down to my chin as I did my shopping.

In the beverage isle, a chubby 40ish woman with brown mushroom hair said, "mask up please" as she passed me at less than six feet.

yawn

Yesterday I went grocery shopping. There's a sign on the door that says you must wear a face covering to enter. That's what I did. Because I like to breathe, I let the scarf slip down to my chin as I did my shopping.

In the beverage isle, a chubby 40ish woman with brown mushroom hair said, "mask up please" as she passed me at less than six feet.

WYEHO?

I had a cool Karen encounter last week when I was getting gas. A lady came in maskless and when the cashier told her she needed a mask she said she had an exemption. She proceeded to ask for a pack of Camel cigarettes.

So what buttboi. Hearing loss is an exemption. I object but still wear a useless mask in some stores to keep the Karens mouths shut

Forum List

Back