I got it wrong . . . bigly

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
A solid Trump victory, over a solid portion of the country in denial of Trump's populist up swell.

The Trump faction has control of the country and the government.

The American people have spoken.

Congratulations to Trump, his perseverance, and his victory.

A solid Trump victory, over a solid portion of the country in denial of Trump's populist up swell.

Thank you. It's not the end of the world.

Prisonmike is watching you! :)

Big league!!!!'

Thanks for the concession speech. That was more than Hillary did.

GO HOME
Hillary Clinton will not be delivering her concession speech tonight

• Banned

GO HOME
Lack of class. But that's Hillary. Can just imagine what Donald's would have been.

GO HOME
Lack of class. But that's Hillary. Can just imagine what Donald's would have been.

Jake, you are a "stand-up" dude.......kudos.

Nice to see you've m oved on directly to the grovelling, Fake Snarkey.

So once again, an 18th Century Anachronism has managed to flaunt the will of the people. (Hillary got more votes, but, man, fuck those voters!) and we now have to hope that the angry buffoon is just faking it.

For me, last night was all about the Senate and the Supreme Court.

Like it or not, this was a win for the U.S. Constitution.

Trump will probably be a one-termer (due to age and boredom), but don't worry, he won't mess things up. The Office is bigger than the person who sits in it.

Such a dumbass that you are Jake the Fake.

So once again, an 18th Century Anachronism has managed to flaunt the will of the people. (Hillary got more votes, but, man, fuck those voters!) and we now have to hope that the angry buffoon is just faking it.
Yes, let the butthurt flow through you!

After Trump wrecks the economy and all you stupid uneducated White Trash figure out that he's not going to make extinct jobs reappear, you are going to see a Hoover-level disaster for the GOP.

No lube last night? Sadness on you fucktard liberal......

We have spoken.....big league....

After Trump wrecks the economy and all you stupid uneducated White Trash figure out that he's not going to make extinct jobs reappear, you are going to see a Hoover-level disaster for the GOP.
There is a fascist safe zone somewhere for you....I recommend you go there quickly.....

He is one of yours and you can keep him.

Trump will probably be a one-termer (due to age and boredom), but don't worry, he won't mess things up. The Office is bigger than the person who sits in it.

I chose him over Hillary, but it is still kind of frightening, and I hope you are right! Well, he isn't part of the establishment, and that is good. I still can't believe that he won! :ack-1:

Trump: Anyone leaving the country will be treated like an Illegal Alien if they return.

I chose him over Hillary, but it is still kind of frightening, and I hope you are right! Well, he isn't part of the establishment, and that is good. I still can't believe that he won! :ack-1:
You're a part of the III% now....your country called for you, and you answered.....not everyone did....and the road not taken is fraught with peril for us.....

Keep your powder dry and go forward and prosper.....

New Topics

Forum List

Back