I go away for a couple months and things completely fall apart

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Biden's mental state gets worse, if possible

Biden's poll numbers drop farther, if possible

Biden's Border Security treasonous facilitation of the US invasion on our southern border gets worse, if possible
-- God bless governors bussing illegals Biden criminally dumped in their states t o DC

Biden has been fully Implicated for treason and crimes in Hunter Biden's laptop that has officially been proven fact
-- Where are the Impeachment inquiries? Oh yeah, none until the Republicans retake the Jouse and Senate during Midterns.

The FBI has been proven to be a rogue, criminal, Constitutional Rights / Rule of Law threat to the US and Americans, yo include sitting FBI Director Wray, and nothing is still being done, no accountability....

Biden has 100% committed to pushing the agenda of Green Energy radicals it has now been proven Putin funded and empowered to help destroy Europe and the US

Reported today is job Soros is funding (and setting) the Biden agenda
- Soros, Putin, and Xi -- Biden's 'puppetmasters'

Joe 'The buck stops here' has Triple Downed with blaming every personal-caused disaster on anyone and everyone else (surrendered energy independence / skyrocketing gas prices, illegal invasion / surrendered border security, leading from behind on Ukraine - where is the US demand Putin be held accountable for war crimes and genocide?!, etc...)

...and so much more

I'm back, still only off and on but more frequently, but it is obvious you guys ... and the country ... have been lost without me.

:)p. Extreme sarcasm....but I sincerely missed you guys....yes, ALL of you. Now let's get to some serious discussions....)

Biden's mental state gets worse, if possible

Biden's poll numbers drop farther, if possible

Biden's Border Security treasonous facilitation of the US invasion on our southern border gets worse, if possible
-- God bless governors bussing illegals Biden criminally dumped in their states t o DC

Biden has been fully Implicated for treason and crimes in Hunter Biden's laptop that has officially been proven fact
-- Where are the Impeachment inquiries? Oh yeah, none until the Republicans retake the Jouse and Senate during Midterns.

The FBI has been proven to be a rogue, criminal, Constitutional Rights / Rule of Law threat to the US and Americans, yo include sitting FBI Director Wray, and nothing is still being done, no accountability....

Biden has 100% committed to pushing the agenda of Green Energy radicals it has now been proven Putin funded and empowered to help destroy Europe and the US

Reported today is job Soros is funding (and setting) the Biden agenda
- Soros, Putin, and Xi -- Biden's 'puppetmasters'

Joe 'The buck stops here' has Triple Downed with blaming every personal-caused disaster on anyone and everyone else (surrendered energy independence / skyrocketing gas prices, illegal invasion / surrendered border security, leading from behind on Ukraine - where is the US demand Putin be held accountable for war crimes and genocide?!, etc...)

...and so much more

I'm back, still only off and on but more frequently, but it is obvious you guys ... and the country ... have been lost without me.

:)p. Extreme sarcasm....but I sincerely missed you guys....yes, ALL of you. Now let's get to some serious discussions....)
Great timing on your part!

You returned right when I am about to begin my annual sale on handbaskets.

Forum List

Back