I give up!!!

A

archangel

Until y'all figure out that 'sex' is cool but should not control your life...well y'all need a real vacation! Some in here seem to think that they can have their cake and eat it too!..Not true boys and girls..we all need our freedom...sex is a 'needed' normal human interaction...but by no means should it control your life...I love life and all it has to offer including sex...but this is on the back burner...as life has way more to enjoy besides the 60 seconds of fun...lol (or for y'all that buy into the mantra of hours of pre-whatever) get a grip...only in Hollywoods fantasy.....:lalala:

Until y'all figure out that 'sex' is cool but should not control your life...well y'all need a real vacation! Some in here seem to think that they can have their cake and eat it too!..Not true boys and girls..we all need our freedom...sex is a 'needed' normal human interaction...but by no means should it control your life...I love life and all it has to offer including sex...but this is on the back burner...as life has way more to enjoy besides the 60 seconds of fun...lol (or for y'all that buy into the mantra of hours of pre-whatever) get a grip...only in Hollywoods fantasy.....:lalala:

I'm not sure what brought on this rant, but I for one will say, sex is fine. "Time and place" ya know?

I'm not sure what brought on this rant, but I for one will say, sex is fine. "Time and place" ya know?

LOL...guilty as charged...it was a rant! Brought on by a interaction with Mr.P the 'chopper guy'...in another thread....I just call em' like I see em'...carry on Kathianne...'time and place'is cool!...lol
:beer:

You poor guy.

Arch? 60 seconds? Hello, might be a problem.

Rants are a good thing. I like a good rant just like the next person.

But 60 seconds?

Come on. You were joking, right?

Rants are a good thing. I like a good rant just like the next person.

But 60 seconds?

Come on. You were joking, right?

who really knows if I were joking or not...like it will probably never happen from this forum...but to put your and Kathy's mind at ease I was refering to the actual 'orgasim'...if y'all's last longer ya should be in Geneis Book world records!:dance:

not exactly poor...but thats cool ya got your 'cheap' shot at me...gotta run dinner is calling...have a great night DMP!:cof:

MY cheap shot?

YOU said you're a '60-second' guy. I sympathized. If it's true you're a 60-second guy, there's no wonder why you don't value sex.

(shrug).

Makes me sorta understand why you're such and angry dude.

MY cheap shot?

YOU said you're a '60-second' guy. I sympathized. If it's true you're a 60-second guy, there's no wonder why you don't value sex.

(shrug).

Makes me sorta understand why you're such and angry dude.

ouch!...damn dmp I was just having some fun...not angry at all...and not always serious about silly topics...:bye1: I'm hungry and the bbq is ready for the 'Chicken Breast' is this sexy or what?...lol

who really knows if I were joking or not...like it will probably never happen from this forum...but to put your and Kathy's mind at ease I was refering to the actual 'orgasim'...if y'all's last longer ya should be in Geneis Book world records!:dance:

I thought you were speaking of the Genesis book of records there Arch---confused me a tad.

:teeth:

Maybe he's had a couple too many Genesis Stout! :rotflmao:

Chicken breasts...gotta give you and dillo credit...that was a good one...what can I say...stout is good but I have to watch my manly stomache...so I had to concede to light beer...lol...but hey I was just having some fun addressing the 60 minute man as dmp and the ladies seem to think exists...so I referred to a sixty second man...and y'all must admit is what we all are(women too)...it would be cool if we all could make a orgasim last for 60 minutes...but hey I gotta be a realist! Carry on...............:happy2:

Forum List

Back