I get so amazed

deorro 1

Aug 22, 2019
I get so amazed when upon seeing the younger family members beginning to form their own beginnings of their personal nests with another member of humanity of how easily their current joys and glowings blind the future's reality of very real possible changes of never having a chance to develop a relationship with their non biological parents; their real Higher, Heavenly Fathers. And this frightens me. Their young and youthful optimism having a need to be tended to and nourished properly to keep and maintain their innocent like quality when many others are needing to struggle through unfaithfulness, divorces and not so cheery and optimistic marriage realities rather than dreams.

• Banned
Because strangely enough these youths, so cheerful and so confident never seemed to need any assurance as to what their own parents really, heartfelt, believed in/upon when it comes to the hereafter yet treat their own future as though it is less important to them as it is to their parents'...

But when in their optimism they are so joyful and not privy of what types of snares and struggles really are in the world, and with an innocent female willing to share her future with such a male, it frightens me.

And for their own biological parents to find the innocent female as a cutey rather than a human future living and aging even unto Salvation or/and even unto the hereafter, joyfully or begrudgingly, is also frightening to see.

Last edited:
  • Banned
I've seen 2 males, feigning to not know each other, hook a lady, 1 female, to be used by both of them as they feigned to not know each other but had planned their evening out together with their plans and plots to their hoped for end desire.

Not only is there a lot of injustices out there but there is also alot of vile human beings who do not have too much concern towards others outside their own social circles.

Forum List

Back