I get my first shot on Saturday!!

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Takes 6 weeks to get the 95 percent effect then I am going to rejoin another gym and get back to my beginner mma classes !!
I assume my back will be ok enough after 6 weeks of PT

If my back is fuccckk then I am going to get drugs but no surgery
If everything else goes to hell then it’s back to video games

I am an essential worker due to my franchise
I feel like that “ Jew who said it and was killed in S.List “

Enjoy. I hope you somehow don't get any of this.

1614934943424.png

Takes 6 weeks to get the 95 percent effect then I am going to rejoin another gym and get back to my beginner mma classes !!

Youre gonna actually put that shit in your body ....

Youre gonna actually put that shit in your body ....
It’s the smart move !!!
If I get the real virus ; I may not recover

I am an essential worker due to my franchise
I feel like that “ Jew who said it and was killed in S.List “
Why are you so obsessed with Jews? Are you a Nazi?

You seem stupid enough to be a Nazi.
I am the type of guy who would have volunteered to fight and die -killing the Nazis
That is the one war that I would have signed up

Why do I mention Jews ??
Well technically I am one even through I know nothing about the religion

View attachment 464311
This virus has permanently crippled hundreds of thousands of people

Bacteria, Fungus & Even Viruses (Which Are Not Viruses But Protein Based Exosomes Within Our RNA) Are Everywhere. So-Called Diseases Are Symptoms Of An Underlying Toxicity Within The Cells. So-Called Viruses Are Manufactured Within Our Bodies As A Protection Mechanism Against Over Toxicity....When We Are Overly Toxic Our Bodies Create A Natural Detoxification Process Called A Cold, A Flu, Or Pneumonia To Rid The Body Of These Deadly Toxins. Viruses Are Not Contagious In Any Form. There's plenty of information explaining how we do NOT and can not catch viruses. It's your responsibility as "Adults" to look into this very important information or laugh and continue living in the echo chamber. Companies are more scared of the government than Germ theory. Biochemistry debunks Corona. Its the terrain not a germ theory.

Stress, overworking, not being physical, not sleeping, smoking, drinking, eating garbage, drinking garbage, breathing garbage, radiation poisoning and vaccines has nothing to do with it right? Billionaires don't want to be held accountable for poisoning us.

You don't take a fish out of the fish bowl so you can vaccinate it, put a mask on it and tell it to isolate. You take the fish out of the bowl and clean its terrain.

The Germ Theory - The New State Religion - Dr Tim O'Shea

LOUIS PASTEUR WAS A FRAUD, GERM THEORY IS FALSE #CONTAGION-MYTH #VIRUS-MYTH

Your Mask Does Nothing Because It Doesnt Work Like That.

Germ theory. Vaccine fraud

View attachment 464311

Bacteria, Fungus & Even Viruses (Which Are Not Viruses But Protein Based Exosomes Within Our RNA) Are Everywhere. So-Called Diseases Are Symptoms Of An Underlying Toxicity Within The Cells. So-Called Viruses Are Manufactured Within Our Bodies As A Protection Mechanism Against Over Toxicity....When We Are Overly Toxic Our Bodies Create A Natural Detoxification Process Called A Cold, A Flu, Or Pneumonia To Rid The Body Of These Deadly Toxins. Viruses Are Not Contagious In Any Form. There's plenty of information explaining how we do NOT and can not catch viruses. It's your responsibility as "Adults" to look into this very important information or laugh and continue living in the echo chamber. Companies are more scared of the government than Germ theory. Biochemistry debunks Corona. Its the terrain not a germ theory.

Stress, overworking, not being physical, not sleeping, smoking, drinking, eating garbage, drinking garbage, breathing garbage, radiation poisoning and vaccines has nothing to do with it right? Billionaires don't want to be held accountable for poisoning us.

You don't take a fish out of the fish bowl so you can vaccinate it, put a mask on it and tell it to isolate. You take the fish out of the bowl and clean its terrain.

You are a great poster but this virus is no joke
Mr . Pasteur was one of the greatest biologist and scientist to have ever lived !! A true genus of his time and many of his methods and processes still exist today

View attachment 464311

You are a great poster but this virus is no joke
Mr . Pasteur was one of the greatest biologist and scientist to have ever lived !! A true genus of his time and many of his methods and processes still exist today

Thanks. I have been researching this for awhile now and my mom has been a nurse for 30 years. But don't take my word for it, however I do suggest you do more research on it. I could give you information on it for days but I know you wouldn't believe me anyway. So just to what you do and believe what you believe.

The Big Pharma and Vaccine system is driven into us since we were born. So I understand why you think like you do and believe like you do. At some point if you want more information and want to read and understand. I have it.

I'm getting my first shot (Moderna) this Tuesday, although I'd prefer to get the Johnson and Johnson instead.

Yea, sure get a shot from a company who's talcum powder was giving cancer to woman. Real Smart.

I'm getting my first shot (Moderna) this Tuesday, although I'd prefer to get the Johnson and Johnson instead.

Yea, sure get a shot from a company who's talcum powder was giving cancer to woman. Real Smart.

Damn dude, can you read? I put in parentheses who I'm getting a shot from, and you bring up talcum powder and J&J.

New Topics

Forum List

Back