I fully support the deal with Iran

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I don't know what it is. We haven't had time to discuss or even mention the details through the media but I fully support it because Obama would never do anything to harm America. I'm sure due to the fact that Obama was born in America that he will not do anything to harm it. He has already done so much for the poor by reducing unemployment to its already historically low numbers. Why doesn't cnn ever mention the unemployment rate? Oh well...I guess what we don't know won't hurt us in the same way we don't know where Obama was born won't hurt us. Come to think about it...what is obama's deal with Iran? Why won't cnn tell me that?

I don't know what it is. We haven't had time to discuss or even mention the details through the media but I fully support it because Obama would never do anything to harm America. I'm sure due to the fact that Obama was born in America that he will not do anything to harm it. He has already done so much for the poor by reducing unemployment to its already historically low numbers. Why doesn't cnn ever mention the unemployment rate? Oh well...I guess what we don't know won't hurt us in the same way we don't know where Obama was born won't hurt us. Come to think about it...what is obama's deal with Iran? Why won't cnn tell me that?

wicked I tell you:2up:

Deal? What deal? We ain't got no stinkin' deal.

LOL, we have to wait for Jon Heinze Kerry to take James Taylor over to sing to them before we get one.

I sense sarcasam in the force.
darth-vader-darth-vader-vs-borderline-personality-disorder.jpeg

I sense sarcasam in the force.
darth-vader-darth-vader-vs-borderline-personality-disorder.jpeg

Indeed. the force be with us...:badgrin:

Iran has a centuries long blood feud with the Islamic sects responsible for international terrorism. They aren't any more likely to arm IS than we are. There is no reasonable threat that Iran would arm terrorists. I support the deal with Iran too.

We have to make the deal before you can see it. Doesn't that seem so condscending especially in a democratic political system? It really doesn't even seem democratic. Oh we'll...I love Obama

Conversely I am completely against it even though I don't know what it is because Obamas middle name is Hussein and I have never trusted him since the terrorist fist jab incident

Iran has a centuries long blood feud with the Islamic sects responsible for international terrorism. They aren't any more likely to arm IS than we are. There is no reasonable threat that Iran would arm terrorists. I support the deal with Iran too.

Of course you do. You also support letting suspected murderers roam free until their court date. :cuckoo:

We have to make the deal before you can see it. Doesn't that seem so condscending especially in a democratic political system? It really doesn't even seem democratic. Oh we'll...I love Obama
Do you by chance watch or read the news about Kerry's comments on the deal and then watch or read the news about what the Ayatollah says? You might be surprised. About loving Obama..........
:itsok:

Here's what the Lying Cocksucker in Chief is doing.....

He wants to be friends with Iran. So he's telling Israel, "I am going to be friends with Iran even though you don't like them. If you want to continue to be my friend, you have to accept Iran."

Simplistic, but true. dimocrap filth like to think of themselves as all kinds of complex and smart but..... They're not.

They're children at heart. ALL of them.

the Lying Piece of Shit in Chief is playing a child's game. He's betting that his popularity, his strength of character and charm are so overwhelming that he can get Sue and Barbara to be friends THROUGH him, because he's so irresistable, and everybody will end up holding hands and singing kumbaya.

He's playing a sort of 'intervention' game with Israel; thinking the reason nobody gets along with Iran is because Israel is poisoning the atmosphere.

I didn't explain myself as well as I'd like to but it's easier to understand childish behavior than it is to explain it.

dimocraps are the scum of the earth.... That's about all you need to know

Forum List

Back