I FULLY support BLM now.

Now that the lines are clearly drawn between the radical cop hating left and law abiding Americans i have decided to fully embrace BLUE LIVES MATTER.
Cop hating left?

You understand nothing. Maybe less than nothing.
I understand PERFECTLY how the left can take RARE circumstances and blow them into epic propositions
Ah, less than nothing it is then.

Thanks for clearing that up.
How many cops have been killed by blacks vs how many INNOCENT blacks have been killed by cops?
More cops have been killed by whites. The cops kill an average of 10 people for every cop that dies in a confrontation. The majority of police deaths are not from armed confrontation.
Hind sight is 20/20. You're muddying the waters again with these useless stats.
Stats are fine with you when it supports your racist beliefs so they are fine now.
Please, point out one of MY racists beliefs.

Now that the lines are clearly drawn between the radical cop hating left and law abiding Americans i have decided to fully embrace BLUE LIVES MATTER.
Cop hating left?

I understand PERFECTLY how the left can take RARE circumstances and blow them into epic propositions

How many cops have been killed by blacks vs how many INNOCENT blacks have been killed by cops?
More cops have been killed by whites. The cops kill an average of 10 people for every cop that dies in a confrontation. The majority of police deaths are not from armed confrontation.
"More cops have been killed by whites."

Also, more whites have been killed by cops, so...
Since you guys love using rates and per capita why is it never applied in situations like this?

But to use your argument, more whites are killed by cops because more whites are threats to the lives of cops due to their violent behavior.
I agree with both.

You are saying comparing
Cops getting killed with Cops killing Citizens....

Cops are the law and order guys... This is not a war were you can inflict casualties on the enemy. You are saying because cops are killed by blacks there should be a tolerance for how many they unarmed citizens they kill...

This is your direct quote
"the police officer is 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black, than a cop killing an unarmed black person."

Your premise is madness... Think at what you are saying..
Ha ha. wow. You are deranged, dude. NO, I NEVER said >> "because cops are killed by blacks there should be a tolerance for how many they unarmed citizens they kill..."

YOUR words, YOUR thought. Not mine.

I have no idea where that thought even came from. I said nothing whatsoever about any "tolerance" about anything. I don't have to think about what I'm saying. I said >>
"the police officer is 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black, than a cop killing an unarmed black person."

Correct, And I said that in response to IM2, who falsely posted that blacks were more likely to be killed by cops than whites.

Got it, now ?

Last edited:
Since you guys love using rates and per capita why is it never applied in situations like this?

But to use your argument, more whites are killed by cops because more whites are threats to the lives of cops due to their violent behavior.
No, it's beause there are more whites in the population.

Actually proportionally, blacks are killed by cops more so, because they engage in crime more. This, they bring upon themselves.

2009 statistics from the Bureau of Justice Statistics reveal that blacks were charged with 62 percent of robberies, 57 percent of murders, and 45 percent of assaults in the 75 biggest counties in the country, despite only comprising roughly 15 percent of the population in these counties.

In New York City, blacks “commit 75 percent of all shootings, 70 percent of all robberies, and 66 percent of all violent crime” in New York City, even though they consist of 23 percent of the city’s population.

“Officer use of force will occur where the police interact most often with violent criminals, armed suspects, and those resisting arrest, and that is in black neighborhoods.” (Heather MacDonald, Manhattan Institute, and City Journal contributor)

Cop hating left?

It's all good, I don't expect understanding out of you. Run along now.
He's the OP, Crepitus. And he's opened a reasonably good discussion here, as he often does. So I'd rethink your wish of denying him his First Amendment right, which he uses responsbily, imho.

Cop hating left?

You are the anti police party and that isnt useful for winning over the moderates, or anyone for that matter. You made your cop hating bed, now you can die in it.

Cop hating left?

You are the anti police party and that isnt useful for winning over the moderates, or anyone for that matter. You made your cop hating bed, now you can die in it.
I'm not anti police. I'm anti police violence.

Yeah, George Soros gave BLM and Antifa $200+ million because gives a damn about the 9 blacks killed by white officers this year...

:p

Cop hating left?

Did any lefties come out agai s the cop murders during the last month?
I don't recall specifically. I will state right now that I am unequivocally against killing police officers.

Forum List

Back