I finally understand why the Black Panthers, et. al. hated the FBI

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Living even briefly under the Obama FBI, which continues to this day and has only gotten much worse, and never having any direct contact with anyone in the FBI, I get it! I finally get it!

I understand why the Black Panthers and other groups targeted by the FBI felt that the FBI was evil, pure fucking evil. I get the level of DISTRUST they must have felt toward the FBI.

I grew up believing the FBI were the good guys, they were admirable and worthy of respect and that it was only the rare, rare, Bad Actor FBI agents planting evidence, looked the other way and basically used the full force of the government to target anyone they didn't like.

The entire FBI today is just a rotten sack of Bad Actors, they should be wearing their democrat Party Waffen SS uniforms.

We have the biggest Constitutional Crisis since 1776, voter fraud in THE TENS OF MILLIONS and where the FUCK is the FBI? Nowhere! Why? Because they're fucking evil and out to fuck the USA

How do you ever trust them again? They spied on Candidate, President Elect and President Trump; they spied on reporters; they spied on Congress and they spied on SCOTUS.

It's Germany in the late 30's. The FBI will be the ones rounding up Conservatives

I grew up believing the FBI were the good guys, they were admirable and worthy of respect and that it was only the rare, rare, Bad Actor FBI agents planting evidence, looked the other way and basically used the full force of the government to target anyone they didn't like.
Guns are banned and they offer "protection" for rats and felons.
And if you aren't a felon already, and you need their help, they trump up a false charge to revoke your gun rights and ruin your life.

They are hiding under your bed.

No, but they're monitoring all communication. Yours too, buddy.

That's why I take comfort in that you Progressive Moonbats ALWAYS being the first level of fertilizer if, God forbid, we go full Xi Biden government control.

Guns are banned and they offer "protection" for rats and felons.
And if you aren't a felon already, and you need their help, they trump up a false charge to revoke your gun rights and ruin your life.

Need their help. LOL

Help! Xi is stealing the election for Biden! Hep me! HEP ME!!

Need their help. LOL

Help! Xi is stealing the election for Biden! Hep me! HEP ME!!
That's right. People are getting drunk, having sex, and they've got liver problems --- most likely from the alcohol, not the sex, to be honest --- and there's a magic cure for Hep C (Hepatitis C) as seen on TV that costs $50,000 for a course of pills. And then they're checking your cholesterol and prescribing a whole slew of other medications --- and you've got to take all that poison just as the doctor orders, or they're pulling some other trick out of their sleeve to murder you.

I've held the FBI in contempt since they murdered all those people in Waco TX.

This entire history of that organization is layered with corruption. J Edgar Hoover was less of a sociopath than Lavrentiy Pavlovich Beria only because of the Second Amendment.

They may have done some good things, but the federal government should not have a police force. Criminal law should only be enforced by the states.

I've held the FBI in contempt since they murdered all those people in Waco TX.

This entire history of that organization is layered with corruption. J Edgar Hoover was less of a sociopath than Lavrentiy Pavlovich Beria only because of the Second Amendment.

They may have done some good things, but the federal government should not have a police force. Criminal law should only be enforced by the states.

I do not agree that the enforcement of criminal law must be LIMITED to state discretion----I also not agree that J Edgar Hoover was a "lesser" sociopath

The Black Panthers were infiltrated by the CIA, Bobby Seale was heavily influence by their men, and thus was a lot of their agenda. It was a balkanization agenda that fed into and long range counter-insurgency plot. With the dissolution of societal "Jim Crow" and an-official apartheid, the ruling elites needed the black community to build a separate sense of self, and want to voluntarily self-segregate. .. thus, the black panthers. So, the CIA encouraged, and, in fact, planted a lot of the ideas that lead to black nationalism and black separatism that have born the fruits of the critical race theory we have today.

I am not really up on the relationship between J. Edgar Hoover and the Dullas Brothers. . . but what Malcom X stated, that none of the whites could be trusted? Yeah, that was correct, none of the Deep State can be, poor blacks have been victims every bit as much as poor and middle class whites. We are all in this together, and we always have been.

Living even briefly under the Obama FBI, which continues to this day and has only gotten much worse, and never having any direct contact with anyone in the FBI, I get it! I finally get it!

I understand why the Black Panthers and other groups targeted by the FBI felt that the FBI was evil, pure fucking evil. I get the level of DISTRUST they must have felt toward the FBI.

The entire FBI today is just a rotten sack of Bad Actors, they should be wearing their democrat Party Waffen SS uniforms.

We have the biggest Constitutional Crisis since 1776, voter fraud in THE TENS OF MILLIONS and where the FUCK is the FBI? Nowhere! Why? Because they're fucking evil and out to fuck the USA

How do you ever trust them again? They spied on Candidate, President Elect and President Trump; they spied on reporters; they spied on Congress and they spied on SCOTUS.

It's Germany in the late 30's. The FBI will be the ones rounding up Conservatives

Considering that the Black Panthers mistrust of the FBI was rooted in the dress and high heels wearing obsession of J. Edgar and the fact that it's members were targeted for harm by said cross dresser..I'm not surprised.
Despite the attempts of the carnival barking "president" and his personal J. Edgar (Barr), the FBI has managed to remain impartial.

What Constitutional crisis exists? Besides a President who lost a free and fair election and may try to extend his term beyond what said Constitution limits?
No one spied on your great white hope. He surrounded himself with corruption and incompetence. So they were investigated. Seems like said organizations...are doing their job. :auiqs.jpg:

The Black Panthers were infiltrated by the CIA, Bobby Seale was heavily influence by their men, and thus was a lot of their agenda. It was a balkanization agenda that fed into and long range counter-insurgency plot. With the dissolution of societal "Jim Crow" and an-official apartheid, the ruling elites needed the black community to build a separate sense of self, and want to voluntarily self-segregate. .. thus, the black panthers. So, the CIA encouraged, and, in fact, planted a lot of the ideas that lead to black nationalism and black separatism that have born the fruits of the critical race theory we have today.

I am not really up on the relationship between J. Edgar Hoover and the Dullas Brothers. . . but what Malcom X stated, that none of the whites could be trusted? Yeah, that was correct, none of the Deep State can be, poor blacks have been victims every bit as much as poor and middle class whites. We are all in this together, and we always have been.

there are new medications for the amelioration of delusions

I would like to read more about that DEEP STATE thing that CREATED "black nationalism"-----it is fascinating.
I have been fascinated with delusions for a long time---since I interviewed inmates in the prison wards for the
criminally insane

I would like to read more about that DEEP STATE thing that CREATED "black nationalism"-----it is fascinating.
I have been fascinated with delusions for a long time---since I interviewed inmates in the prison wards for the
criminally insane
Look into Timothy Leary being a clandestine agent for the CIA, and his relationship to Bobby Seale and the panthers.

Also find out why he and his group never got along with the Merry Pranksters.

Maybe they found out the FBI was trying to steal their vibranium.

Pathetic, JUSTIN... arrestees handcuffed to their bedrails or locked in the wards that resemble VAULTS
were delighted with me. THE VERY LAST outcome of
those interviews that they sought was for me to DISLIKE them so much that I would suggest sending them back
to jail. There is nothing like a chained murderer for a
POLITE and COOPERATIVE patient

Forum List

Back