I finally understand and admire Obama

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
April 1, 2010

I get it! It took a while, but I finally understand Mr. Obama and count me in, sign me up, I'm there, I'm all in!

Life is just too hard on my own, there are just too many choices and too many mean people, making American as his wife so eloquently put it: a "Mean" country. I need to put my trust in a higher authority, indeed, the Highest, Barack Hussein Obama.

I took another look at ObamaCare and I can feel the love and compassion that Obama has for us -- his children, because we are little children who cannot understand what is best for us and it we look up to God's Partner in matter of Life and Death, he will take out hand and lead us to still waters.

Look, my parents are old and can be annoying sometimes, Ezekiel Emanuel is right, they have lived enough life years and Paul Krugman is right too, we can save money by denying my parents any further medical care. Is this a great country or what?

I've worked in the "private sector" my whole life and let me tell you something, it's scary! You actually have to know what you're talking about in order to succeed! When you make a presentation on an acquisition or disposition you may have to back it up with --- (cue Dragnet music: duh da ut duh) -- facts! Ekkkkkk! No! I'd rahter just say: "this FEELS like a good investment!" I mean how many people can take that kind of pressure?

No, Obama has it right, we need to put our faith in the highest authority on the planet, in government.

Yes, I too love Big Brother Barry

April 1, 2010

I get it! It took a while, but I finally understand Mr. Obama and count me in, sign me up, I'm there, I'm all in!

Life is just too hard on my own, there are just too many choices and too many mean people, making American as his wife so eloquently put it: a "Mean" country. I need to put my trust in a higher authority, indeed, the Highest, Barack Hussein Obama.

I took another look at ObamaCare and I can feel the love and compassion that Obama has for us -- his children, because we are little children who cannot understand what is best for us and it we look up to God's Partner in matter of Life and Death, he will take out hand and lead us to still waters.

Look, my parents are old and can be annoying sometimes, Ezekiel Emanuel is right, they have lived enough life years and Paul Krugman is right too, we can save money by denying my parents any further medical care. Is this a great country or what?

I've worked in the "private sector" my whole life and let me tell you something, it's scary! You actually have to know what you're talking about in order to succeed! When you make a presentation on an acquisition or disposition you may have to back it up with --- (cue Dragnet music: duh da ut duh) -- facts! Ekkkkkk! No! I'd rahter just say: "this FEELS like a good investment!" I mean how many people can take that kind of pressure?

No, Obama has it right, we need to put our faith in the highest authority on the planet, in government.

Yes, I too love Big Brother Barry

I'm sitting her laughing my ass off Frank. So you've seen the light huh??

Your such a hoot. LOL

Of course I believe every word. NOT LOL

He's taking a day off from reality...as are jillions of those that celebrate April Fool's Day.

I just told employees at my favorite restaurant that very emphatically that "I am never coming back here again!"

Damn, and just when I was cozying up the idea of hating our fellow citizens, giving all their money away to Exxon and bomb, bomb, bombing Iran :(.

Hope and Change!!!
Share the wealth!!!
Unicorns, Rainbows, and Pony rides!!!

The Obamessiah has risen. You can all rest your weary heads. He's got this.
obamessiah-the-nose-on-your-face-dot-com.jpg

Only in America can someone who is so completely and utterly unqualified to be president, achieve this office.

I still watch this. Giuliani was so dead on.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJDuthy3p3c]YouTube - Former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani Full Speech at the RNC[/ame]

Forum List

Back