I finally made it!

I'm new here, from the land of ummmmm.

been there. many times....

Hoping for discussion among serious adult-type people rather than mindless partisan talking points.

okey dokey.
Problem is, one party has lost touch with rationality in the last few years IMO,

that is a fact, jack.
and I don't know how to simultaneously respect all views,

i can say for myself, i reject cray cray.

as if all are equally valid, yet maintain any semblance of reality-based respectful discussion.

wow - that's reasonable.

I have no answer here, just cruising sites to see if anyone else does

i'm just trying to maintain sanity.

and, if so, to have honest discussions among people who want to make America better

hello.

through means other than overthrowing our government.

facts will come out. let the truth come out.

Within those parameters, I'm all ears.

hello.

There is NO WAY..and I mean NO WAY, 210 million people voted for a man with dementia. No way. And judges, courts, election officials can all be bribed. Happens every day. NO WAY are americans THAT crazy to vote in someone that is lost in his head. Nope. And nothing..NOTHING will ever change my mind about that.

usa.jpg

There is NO WAY..and I mean NO WAY, 210 million people voted for a man with dementia. No way. And judges, courts, election officials can all be bribed. Happens every day. NO WAY are americans THAT crazy to vote in someone that is lost in his head. Nope. And nothing..NOTHING will ever change my mind about that.

That's right, they voted for Biden instead...

Except me. I voted Jorgensen...and I sleep just fine...

Don't know what that is. Also don't like calling attention to myself, if it involves that, but whatever.
An introduction thread starts just like this thread did if you go back to post one, except that it is in your own.

A friend of mine told me about this site and I've been trying to join for months! Everytime I tried, my log in either wouldn't let me reply to anything, or I'd get an email saying that my registration didn't meet their requirements!
Thank you to the person who approved me.
If you don't meet the requirements how do you explain me?

A friend of mine told me about this site and I've been trying to join for months! Everytime I tried, my log in either wouldn't let me reply to anything, or I'd get an email saying that my registration didn't meet their requirements!
Thank you to the person who approved me.
I would be leery of calling a person who referred you here, a friend.

I'm new here, from the land of ummmmm. Hoping for discussion among serious adult-type people rather than mindless partisan talking points. Problem is, one party has lost touch with rationality in the last few years IMO, and I don't know how to simultaneously respect all views, as if all are equally valid, yet maintain any semblance of reality-based respectful discussion. I have no answer here, just cruising sites to see if anyone else does and, if so, to have honest discussions among people who want to make America better through means other than overthrowing our government. Within those parameters, I'm all ears.
Welcome to USMB, ummmmmm. Hope you enjoy the boards. When "lolitics" make you go into your ummmmmm state, there is a great coffee lounge, challenging word games, a music forum for all kinds, good stock market, science discussions, and a garage for all sorts of things you like to talk about for the price of simply keying in your theme du jour. If you care to be in the good graces of the moderators, however, please read titles to make sure they don't have to close your multi-repeated thema thread. Use the search engine first. I've seen people get upset with the mods when they simply started the umpteenth same thread. We've all done it a time or teo over the years, but on days we have leventy eleven members online, it is quite a task for one or two mods have to take down or combine eight different threads on the same discussion event.

That said, it pays to read thread titles for five or ten minutes to help the moderators help you to help yourself to a good transition.

Keep your chin up when things don't go your way, and again, welcome to the boards. :thup:

:desk:

you're the frooyist of the froo froos ever in the history of ever.

FACT!
Yebbut Mr. miketx teaches people how to give and take insults with no tears and no anger down in the Fire Zone. I'm proud of him for his tireless rants, pranks, and one upsmanship sans any revenge seeking.

He's great for getting newcomers educated in the frivolous fun of speaking one's mind and leaving with a little caramel taste in one's psyche. And while I'm at it, three cheers for miketx, USMB's goodwill insults guru.

:whipg: :laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:

Yebbut Mr. miketx teaches people how to give and take insults with no tears and no anger down in the Fire Zone. I'm proud of him for his tireless rants, pranks, and one upsmanship sans any revenge seeking.

He's great for getting newcomers educated in the frivolous fun of speaking one's mind and leaving with a little caramel taste in one's psyche. And while I'm at it, three cheers for miketx, USMB's goodwill insults guru.

:whipg: :laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:

he's harmless.

as pretty much all froo froos are.

he's harmless.

as pretty much all froo froos are.
I think he's a really good man who is devoted to life, family and friends. And he has a sense of humor about politics, which have become uber whackier and whackier since mafia women have expropriated airforce planes for personal use and not for the common good either.

I think he's a really good man who is devoted to life, family and friends. And he has a sense of humor about politics, which have become uber whackier and whackier since mafia women have expropriated airforce planes for personal use and not for the common good either.

if you say so.

Forum List

Back