I feel sad for Generation X that they missed out on the best period for music circa 1964-1975

Like seriously Generation X have no idea what they missed out on. The older generation such as myself and many of you here who are 60+ we had the Beatles, Bob Dylan, Curtis Mayfield, Marvin Gaye, Aretha Franklin, Sly and The Family Stone, Queen, Laura Lee, The Doors, Elton John, The Jimi Hendrix Experience, Frank Zappa, Al Green, Stevie Wonder, The Kinks, The Stooges and many more.

Is a shame they missed out on that beautiful innovative groundbreaking period for music.

Discuss.
They just missed out on seeing it live. What I love about today is I can blast that old music on a superior sound system and hear what ever I want to listen to when ever I want through Spotify and YouTube music. I can't get in my new house for another month , the first thing I set up is my stereo system. Can't wait.

Like seriously Generation X have no idea what they missed out on. The older generation such as myself and many of you here who are 60+ we had the Beatles, Bob Dylan, Curtis Mayfield, Marvin Gaye, Aretha Franklin, Sly and The Family Stone, Queen, Laura Lee, The Doors, Elton John, The Jimi Hendrix Experience, Frank Zappa, Al Green, Stevie Wonder, The Kinks, The Stooges and many more.

Is a shame they missed out on that beautiful innovative groundbreaking period for music.

Discuss.
They arent missing it.

Maybe the kids dont know what they are listening to, but its been the dominant theme music in commercials for decades

Forum List

Back