I feel like my vote has been diluted

My vote cancels out with sewer rats in Antifa Central Americans who don’t belong here and crack heads who watch Oprah and shell out babies faster than Vegas white trash blowing a paycheck on poker

People do not see the world as it is they see it as they are. Joking now: If this is a banana republic I'm all for it. LOL

"Liberals demand that the social order should in principle be capable of explaining itself at the tribunal of each person's understanding." Jeremy Waldron

Populated state citizens get their votes diluted, through the electoral college process.

Illegal aliens do not vote and can't vote....it is a rarity fraud, if it happens.

If the bums you speak of are Americans, they have a constitutional right to vote and you should not support disenfranchising them of their right to vote.
America has been invade with democrats holding open the door it’s destroying America

Knowing that tens of millions of welfare bums , illegal aliens , 5th World peasants from Central America will all be voting makes me think the USA is a “Banana Republic “
Only tax paying folks who have been citizens for 20 yrs should be allowed to vote
The education system failed you. As a taxpayer I am sorry.
The education system is a thorough failure that has fallen when it lost its faith in God and started in on the false belief that the state would "cure" the human race of all its ills. Not only was that rat-tailed delirium tattered, it took a profession that once had dignity and respect into a world that having cut out a parental role in the life of their own children, it enhanced the foolishness of children to following the same false idol they were persuant of.

Now, caring parents home school their own to insure their children will not fall into this aggravated suicide that proffers human hatefulness.

Knowing that tens of millions of welfare bums , illegal aliens , 5th World peasants from Central America will all be voting makes me think the USA is a “Banana Republic “
Only tax paying folks who have been citizens for 20 yrs should be allowed to vote
The education system failed you. As a taxpayer I am sorry.
Citygator or City garbage is a worm who does nothing all day
Wow. What a burn on me. Maybe I do nothing all day...but I get paid 1%er money to act like I work.

Rest assured
Only citizens vote

The Democrats always encourage the politically illiterate to vote. It's the only way they can maintain power

The Democrats always encourage the politically illiterate to vote. It's the only way they can maintain power
Being politically ignorant is not a crime...Look at Trump..

What your vote is worth depends on where you live and what you are voting for. Generally a rural republican vote is worth more than an urban democratic vote but you should know that already. It's how Trump won with fewer votes than Hillary.
Trump led the popular vote when he was announced the winner.
Democrats used corrupt pollworkers to manufacture millions of illegal votes weeks after the election in CA and NY.

Why they don’t want voter ID , you dummy
Because it disproportionately, made it harder for the poor, disabled, and elderly to vote.

All those who own a car and drive have no step to take, in order to vote...They already have a gvt issued pictured ID drivers licence, while the poor who did not have a car, or access to one, had to make it across town by foot, to a DMV, to get one, before being allowed to vote, even if they had been voting the past 20 TO 40 years without a gvt issued, picture ID.

What your vote is worth depends on where you live and what you are voting for. Generally a rural republican vote is worth more than an urban democratic vote but you should know that already. It's how Trump won with fewer votes than Hillary.
Democrats used corrupt pollworkers to manufacture millions of illegal votes weeks after the election in CA and NY.
No tv announcement is valid.... only when all the votes are counted, within a State, and CERTIFIED by the State, determines the winner....

You know that, we know that, everyone knows that.

No tv announcement is valid.... only when all the votes are counted, within a State, and CERTIFIED by the State, determines the winner....

Sorry lady, it doesn't matter how many extra votes they manufacture in a state they already won, (CA, NY) the electoral count remains the same. That is exactly why you have a problem with rules that don't allow you to cheat.

Of course you want ALL of those votes in by the presribed time with no Litigated alterations, don't you?

Sorry lady, it doesn't matter how many extra votes they manufacture in a state they already won, (CA, NY) the electoral count remains the same. That is exactly why you have a problem with rules that don't allow you to cheat.
No one is manufacturing votes, these are the votes of citizens...that should be counted....

Of course you want ALL of those votes in by the presribed time with no Litigated alterations, don't you?
In a perfect world, yes.

But if the ballots are stamped prior to the election, but do not arrive on time because the sitting president and post office General, conspired to slow the mail down by cutting overtime HOURS, or by removing mail boxes across the city, or by removing high speed mail sorting machines, in order to disenfranchise absentee voters, then OF COURSE they should be counted.

We have precedence on this, in Bush v Gore..... the military absentee votes that arrived after the ballot cut off, WERE COUNTED.

Forum List

Back