I feel like ISIS isn't necessarily real? Read Details?

suplex3000

VIP Member
Nov 25, 2014
Georgia
I feel like the media have been making ISIS seem way worse than they actually are. For example, back in the summer we had the rumor that children were being beheaded by ISIL and had there heads put on sticks. Where's the proof? I also doubt any of the beheadings are real, "Jihadi John" is in the middle of the desert but yet it looks like he just came from the dry-cleaners with his outfit. It's also weird how all the victims know they are going to be beheaded, but not even a drop of sweat is on them. The background in general looks entirely fake, and even the Media themselves were saying how the latest video looked like it was actually filmed in a studio due to the shadows. We hear often that ISIS is one of the most organized groups in the world, so what is there motive in beheading Americans? They are already winning the war over there as it is, why would they need people to slow them down? It all seems a bit odd to me. I think we are being told lies so much that we don't even notice. We are trusting everything we hear. If anything, we made those videos as an excuse to bomb Syria, but that's also fishy because we have a coward for a president.

no doubt -----it is just yet another Zionist plot----like cholera and
vaccinations

Go to Syria or Iraq and find out. If you leave with your head in tact, report back.

Forum List

Back