"I feel like I'm taking crazy pills"

Well you're making up for lost time now. The conservative obsession with the woman has crossed the line into stalking behaviour. Watching her ever move and pouncing at every little thing. Not just her but all the members of the Squad.

Similar to the creepy sexist talk of the VP giving blow jobs. The way conservatives talk about non-white women in government is disgusting and really fucking creepy.

Conservatives have never acted like this over any white women in the Congress or Senate. Not even Hillary Clinton.
Now I’m a con, yet cons here call me a commie. WTF? Do you come here new every day?

Many of the critics of Israel lashed out at Ocasio-Cortez for not actually explaining her vote Israel Iron Dome bill.

" feel like i'm taking crazy pills, i've read this whole essay three times over and literally nowhere does she actually explain why she voted 'present' instead of against the iron dome money. the closest she comes is mentioning the vote process caused 'panic' (??)," replied one critic.

As for the comments of AOC, they are not much better.

"I want to be clear with our community that I am opposed to this bill, but ultimately cast a PRESENT vote," said Ocasio-Cortez in part.

"The reckless decision by the House leadership to rush this controversial vote within a matter of hours and without true consideration created a tinderbox of vitriol, disingenuous framing, deeply racist accusations and depictions, and lack of substantive discussion on this matter," she continued.

Well let's see. The democrat led Congress led to:

1. Tender box of vitriol. Check

2. Disingenuous framing. Check

3. Deeply racist accusations. Check.

4. Lack of substantive discussions. Check.

But is this not how the DNC approaches everything? AOC continues, why I'm not sure, but she does.

Ocasio-Cortez claimed that she asked House Majority Leader Rep. Steny Hoyer (D-Md.) to delay the vote in order to ease the tensions surrounding Israel, but that he "summarily" refused.

"The damage of this careless process created very real spillover effects into our community," she continued. "It created a real sense of panic and horror among those in our community who otherwise engage thoughtfully in these discussions, and fueled the discussion to devolve to a point where it became clear that this vote would rise a severe devolution to the good faith community fabric that allows us to responsibly join in a struggle for human rights and dignity everywhere — from Palestine to the Bronx and Queens."

Yep, no where in there does she say why she voted the way she did.

5. Lack of accountability to your constituents. Check.

Yes, AOC is a true democrat. It's where she belongs.
Seems like AOC got a talking to from her masters

Remember how Trump ripped Jews who didn't vote for him?

Trump thinks the entire Country should join his cult & kiss his ass.
:auiqs.jpg: Jesus some of you assholes just refuse to talk about the actual topic of any thread. You gotta bring Trump into it!!!! Its comical and sad. He truly is living rent free in your head!!!!

If anyone wants to see the extent of knowledge has on Israel, just watch this clip

She is your stereotypical voice box of Left wing hate talking points about issues she has no real knowledge of.

And it is hilarious.

word salad and talking points. you see it right here in these forums constantly.

:auiqs.jpg: Jesus some of you assholes just refuse to talk about the actual topic of any thread. You gotta bring Trump into it!!!! Its comical and sad. He truly is living rent free in your head!!!!
Trump continues to insert himself into the current political discourse. If he'd shut his big mouth & let the adults handles things we'd be a lot better off. Too bad his gutless enablers in the GOP won't denounce Trump for what he is. A corrupt deranged has been with no solutions, only bullshit & whining.

Trump continues to insert himself into the current political discourse. If he'd shut his big mouth & let the adults handles things we'd be a lot better off. Too bad his gutless enablers in the GOP won't denounce Trump for what he is. A corrupt deranged has been with no solutions, only bullshit & whining.
You’re exactly right about, but the same applies to old Joe Biden. Yet another example of how similar the two assholes are.

He didn't insert himself into this thread about AOC.... YOU did that. Its fun to watch though. Rent free!!!!

Forum List

Back