"I feel like I'm taking crazy pills"

She’s not a left winger. She’s an opportunist. She will do what the establishment tells her to do, to keep her cushy job. Not unlike most in Congress.
Exactly.

She's foxy Latinx Kim Kardashian Congress Twat.

Yes. She is. She’s a fraud like nearly all our political leaders in both parties. Check her voting record. She votes as Nancy tells her to vote. She voted present again. This time on the iron dome.

She’s a phony, but she fools many progressives and conservatives. It’s an old strategy but amazingly it still works.
I wonder if Nancy spanks her when she gets out of line.

Yes. She is. She’s a fraud like nearly all our political leaders in both parties. Check her voting record. She votes as Nancy tells her to vote. She voted present again. This time on the iron dome.

She’s a phony, but she fools many progressives and conservatives. It’s an old strategy but amazingly it still works.

Fascism has a definition and meaning. AOC is NOT a fascist.

If voting the way your party leader tells you to vote, them then entire Republican Senate is "fascist" and has been for decades, since they uniformly voted against anything Obama proposed, and then passed the same things when Trump was in office.

Improper use of language, even insults. weakens your arguments. You look RIDICULOUS, when you call Democrats "fascists". AOC is not a fascist, nor could she be. Fascism is a right wing political movement and AOC is a leftist.

Words and definitions matter.

She’s voted present a number of times, on big bills. Yet look what she said about Tulsi Gabbard’s present vote on impeachment. FRAUD!!!

Why does this woman cause you to lose your mind? The amount of attention you give her is completely unrelated to her power within the party.

It's really fucking creepy the way you obsess on this woman

Why does this woman cause you to lose your mind? The amount of attention you give her is completely unrelated to her power within the party.

It's really fucking creepy the way you obsess on this woman
Lol. I’ve not EVER posted about her until now.

She’s not a left winger. She’s an opportunist. She will do what the establishment tells her to do, to keep her cushy job. Not unlike most in Congress.
:clap:
Exactly. I see AOC in the same light.
She will say and do whatever it takes to stay in her position.
She is a card carrying "for thee, not for me" limousine liberal"... an elitist.

Lol. I’ve not EVER posted about her until now.

Well you're making up for lost time now. The conservative obsession with the woman has crossed the line into stalking behaviour. Watching her ever move and pouncing at every little thing. Not just her but all the members of the Squad.

Similar to the creepy sexist talk of the VP giving blow jobs. The way conservatives talk about non-white women in government is disgusting and really fucking creepy.

Conservatives have never acted like this over any white women in the Congress or Senate. Not even Hillary Clinton.

Well you're making up for lost time now. The conservative obsession with the woman has crossed the line into stalking behaviour. Watching her ever move and pouncing at every little thing. Not just her but all the members of the Squad.

Similar to the creepy sexist talk of the VP giving blow jobs. The way conservatives talk about non-white women in government is disgusting and really fucking creepy.

Conservatives have never acted like this over any white women in the Congress or Senate. Not even Hillary Clinton.
Really? Nancy Pelosi is a woman of color?

Now I know Elizabeth Warren is an Indian, but I had no idea about Nancy.

She changed her vote to 'present' because she is a fraud.

She might want to run for Senate or Governor or Mayor someday...and you need the Jewish vote to accomplish that in New York.

Can't have this vote hanging out there especially for a landslide loss 400 and some in favor to 7 no votes.

Pelosi did the political calculations for her and she changed her vote.

She cried because she thought she was voting FOR a present...and when she didn't receive one, she was very disappointed :sad: .

Last edited:
She changed her vote to 'present' because she is a fraud.

She might want to run for Senate or Governor or Mayor someday...and you need the Jewish vote to accomplish that in New York.

Can't have this vote hanging out there especially for a landslide loss 400 and some in favor to 7 no votes.

Pelosi did the political calculations for her and she changed her vote.

She cried because she thought she was voting FOR a present...and when she didn't receive one, she was very disappointed :sad: .
Well instead of voting for her next election, maybe voters will just cast a present vote as well.

Na, they are all sheeple and do as the DNC tells them

Forum List

Back