"I feel like I'm taking crazy pills"

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Many of the critics of Israel lashed out at Ocasio-Cortez for not actually explaining her vote Israel Iron Dome bill.

" feel like i'm taking crazy pills, i've read this whole essay three times over and literally nowhere does she actually explain why she voted 'present' instead of against the iron dome money. the closest she comes is mentioning the vote process caused 'panic' (??)," replied one critic.

As for the comments of AOC, they are not much better.

"I want to be clear with our community that I am opposed to this bill, but ultimately cast a PRESENT vote," said Ocasio-Cortez in part.

"The reckless decision by the House leadership to rush this controversial vote within a matter of hours and without true consideration created a tinderbox of vitriol, disingenuous framing, deeply racist accusations and depictions, and lack of substantive discussion on this matter," she continued.

Well let's see. The democrat led Congress led to:

1. Tender box of vitriol. Check

2. Disingenuous framing. Check

3. Deeply racist accusations. Check.

4. Lack of substantive discussions. Check.

But is this not how the DNC approaches everything? AOC continues, why I'm not sure, but she does.

Ocasio-Cortez claimed that she asked House Majority Leader Rep. Steny Hoyer (D-Md.) to delay the vote in order to ease the tensions surrounding Israel, but that he "summarily" refused.

"The damage of this careless process created very real spillover effects into our community," she continued. "It created a real sense of panic and horror among those in our community who otherwise engage thoughtfully in these discussions, and fueled the discussion to devolve to a point where it became clear that this vote would rise a severe devolution to the good faith community fabric that allows us to responsibly join in a struggle for human rights and dignity everywhere — from Palestine to the Bronx and Queens."

Yep, no where in there does she say why she voted the way she did.

5. Lack of accountability to your constituents. Check.

Yes, AOC is a true democrat. It's where she belongs.

If anyone wants to see the extent of knowledge has on Israel, just watch this clip

She is your stereotypical voice box of Left wing hate talking points about issues she has no real knowledge of.

And it is hilarious.

Many of the critics of Israel lashed out at Ocasio-Cortez for not actually explaining her vote Israel Iron Dome bill.

" feel like i'm taking crazy pills, i've read this whole essay three times over and literally nowhere does she actually explain why she voted 'present' instead of against the iron dome money. the closest she comes is mentioning the vote process caused 'panic' (??)," replied one critic.

"I want to be clear with our community that I am opposed to this bill, but ultimately cast a PRESENT vote," said Ocasio-Cortez in part.

"The reckless decision by the House leadership to rush this controversial vote within a matter of hours and without true consideration created a tinderbox of vitriol, disingenuous framing, deeply racist accusations and depictions, and lack of substantive discussion on this matter," she continued.

But is this not how the DNC approaches everything? AOC continues, why I'm not sure, but she does.

Ocasio-Cortez claimed that she asked House Majority Leader Rep. Steny Hoyer (D-Md.) to delay the vote in order to ease the tensions surrounding Israel, but that he "summarily" refused.

"The damage of this careless process created very real spillover effects into our community," she continued. "It created a real sense of panic and horror among those in our community who otherwise engage thoughtfully in these discussions, and fueled the discussion to devolve to a point where it became clear that this vote would rise a severe devolution to the good faith community fabric that allows us to responsibly join in a struggle for human rights and dignity everywhere — from Palestine to the Bronx and Queens."

Hey there short bus ! Why don't you explain to the class why we should pay Israes bills for them. That does not seem like America first Why shouldn't we keep our money in our own pockets.

If anyone wants to see the extent of knowledge has on Israel, just watch this clip

She is your stereotypical voice box of Left wing hate talking points about issues she has no real knowledge of.

And it is hilarious.

She’s not a left winger. She’s an opportunist. She will do what the establishment tells her to do, to keep her cushy job. Not unlike most in Congress.

Sandy Cortez would never have been elected had donkey face not been controlled opposition to the Kabbalah state which runs all the bullshit. Of course the Kabbalah state has been fleecing Western countries previous to the fake ass establishment of the fake ass entity in Palestine.

If Sandy said the real Satanic Verses were the Talmud, the Old Testament, the New Testament (fake opposition) and other jewish scripture (generally plagiarized myths from benign cultures) that supports racism and genocide of everyone but them, that would be impressive.

There's a huge multi-page thread on the vote of one second term Congress woman?????

You people have lost your minds over this woman. You're positively deranged about her. It's sick and twisted.

She’s not a left winger. She’s an opportunist. She will do what the establishment tells her to do, to keep her cushy job. Not unlike most in Congress.
You clowns can't stand the fact that AOC stands up to your fascist mob. And she's a woman which makes it even worse for you assholes.

You clowns can't stand the fact that AOC stands up to your fascist mob. And she's a woman which makes it even worse for you assholes.

She’s not a white woman. The cons go after the Squad the way they do precisely because they’re not white. They don’t go after Liz Cheney, or even Elizabeth Warren in the same way they go after women of colour.

Lol. AOC IS A FASCIST.

AOC is a right wing authoritarian???? Who knew???

Every time you call a left wing person a “fascist”, you prove you have no idea as to what fascism’s stands for - white nationalist, anti-democratic, right wing authoritarianism.

Democrats are the ONLY party right now that stands for the Constitution and for democracy. Republicans are pushing fascism, hate, and division. It's frightening watching you people destroy yourselves.

Last edited:

Every time you call a left wing person a “fascist”, you prove you have no idea as to what fascism’s stands for - white nationalist, anti-democratic, right wing authoritarianism.

Democrats are the ONLY party right now that stands for the Constitution and for democracy. Republicans are pushing fascism, hate, and division. It's frightening watching you people destroy yourselves.

Yes. She is. She’s a fraud like nearly all our political leaders in both parties. Check her voting record. She votes as Nancy tells her to vote. She voted present again. This time on the iron dome.

She’s a phony, but she fools many progressives and conservatives. It’s an old strategy but amazingly it still works.

You're really gullible if you think the left cares about this country or the constitution or the people.

And it is hilarious.

"The occupation of Palestine"...straight from the horse's mouth. Yeah, we know where she stands.

She doesn't nee crazy pills. Just read what she wrote and said. She's looney toons.

Forum List

Back