I feel like Casandra/Sisyphus now

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
Democrats are destroying our society. There is no cause they wont champion if it meant adding to their voter base short term. Democrats will fight for cause "z" even if it means selling rope to those that would hang them, like that ancient soviet apparatchik once said....The sheer stupidity and rank ignorance of the democrats, its astounding.

Last edited:
Democrats are destroying our society. There is no cause they wont champion if it meant adding to their voter base. Democrats will fight for cause "z" even if it means selling rope to those that would hang them, like that ancient soviet apparatchik once said....The sheer evil of the democrats, its astounding.

the donkey may recover. Your casandra/sisyphus allusion suggests
serious reactive depression to me (not
a professional diagnosis) TAKE CARE

Democrats are destroying our society. There is no cause they wont champion if it meant adding to their voter base. Democrats will fight for cause "z" even if it means selling rope to those that would hang them, like that ancient soviet apparatchik once said....The sheer evil of the democrats, its astounding.

Mocking isn't listening. Apply that same standard of analysis to everything. Level the playing field and use logic. Now, of course the liberals find logic and reason and fairness um "racist". Now we can't question that logic because (like some Stalinist self fulling logic) its racist. Because the democrats/ Liberal say so. Racism is ever so bad...

Last edited:
When the media drives anti white/police sentiments cherry picking stuff its clear we can't trust them. Its readily apparent the media and the democrats are in somebodies pocket. Driving false narratives for months creating racial divisiveness, based on disinformation. From say Jessie Smollett to Nick Sandman. I used to trust the main stream media, NOW? They lie and deceive and are duplicitous. Like some old hag spreading gossip over a clothes line, I lost my trust in the media when they stopped telling the unwashed unbridled unaffiliated unbiased nonaffiliated facts.

Last edited:
I usually feel more like Narcissus than any of the others.

Some people claim I've told them I feel like Sisyphus, but that's just a Myth.

I watch DW (German television) an suddenly all the personnel are all black. Then I turn to say NHK (Japanese TV) and everyone is Japanese and sumo wrestling and bento boxes...I love the Japanese.

I really feel like a modern Cassandra. Lets see here: Democrats spread disinformation centering on race, then drive race riots and then say they are fighting racial oppression. I gotta ask...what racial oppression? Not like say, the overwhelming black on black on black murder rate that far and outweighs white cops and subjective claims of white racism, By far, blacks menace each other far more than a few white cops. BLM needs to look at that.

When democrats drive race riots and literally burn down cities for months and months pandering to the lowest common denominator, that's just fine? But on one special day, Jan 6, a tiny minority protests democrats and suddenly its a insurrection? Do the math here. Why don't liberals apply this same logic to themselves?

I used to follow the media. The main steam media. Now? They are pathological liars, its become clear they have cooped their jounolistrist integrity to the highest bidder. And who would that be? Lets here here, all the anti cop anti white shit and destroying the fabric and integrity of America? Who would that benefit?

I used to follow the media. The main steam media. Now? They are pathological liars, its become clear they have cooped their jounolistrist integrity to the highest bidder. And who would that be? Lets here here, all the anti cop anti white shit and destroying the fabric and integrity of America? Who would that benefit?
The criminals and the blacks. Duh. But I repeat myself.

I am reminded of the parable of the turtle and the scorpion. In this parable the liberals are the scorpion and poor poor us conservatives are the turtles. And we both drown in the end.

Last edited:

I am reminded of the parable of the turtle and the scorpion. In this parable the liberals are the scorpion and poor poor us conservatives are the turtles. And we both drown in the end.

oh gee----you are RIGHT

Forum List

Back