I feel bored and depressed.

Last year it was my biggest deer ever. 6 point. This year, my dog found this 8 point in the woods. So the joke is, even my dog is a better hunter than me.

My brother has a hunting cabin with all our stuffed heads on the wall. Real looking heads. For my dogs head we decided to do a euro Mount. $145 compared to $500. Plus it’s going to be above the door when you walk in the house. Check this out
Dude, are your photo editing skills so poor that you couldn't edit out that knarly-ass foot?

:disbelief: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Funny as shit. Did another hunter hit that deer and lost track of it? Looks fresh
Isn’t this head beautiful? When I told my brother I was just going to cut off the antlers to use them for a rattle he said NO!

How nice is that going to look above the door when you walk in the house. And I love it has a story behind it. Some people would go out and buy something like this as a decoration.
Dude, are your photo editing skills so poor that you couldn't edit out that knarly-ass foot?

:disbelief: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Definitely time for a peddy.

My pedicurist hates me. You should see the pile of dead skin after she’s done scraping the bottom of my feet.

Attachments

• F63BD726-324F-4015-9BE6-60A7A45A0265.jpeg
    F63BD726-324F-4015-9BE6-60A7A45A0265.jpeg
    142.4 KB · Views: 15
Thank G-d and my parents, my life is very satisfactory. I have everything I need.

I have been arguing online a lot, but that is just an addiction -- I have not persuaded anyone of anything. I am not special -- there are millions of forum and Social Media addicts in USA alone. There are million video game addicts. My depression is not special -- alcohol addicts, tobacco addicts, and opiate addicts suffer an order of magnitude more.
Need a pick me up?

It could be worse, you could be this guy

Thank G-d and my parents, my life is very satisfactory. I have everything I need.

I have been arguing online a lot, but that is just an addiction -- I have not persuaded anyone of anything. I am not special -- there are millions of forum and Social Media addicts in USA alone. There are million video game addicts. My depression is not special -- alcohol addicts, tobacco addicts, and opiate addicts suffer an order of magnitude more.
Blue-State Blues

As I've told a seriously depressed acquaintance, Liberalism is the cause of your emotional problems. It is an ideology for misfits and turns everyone who gets addicted to it into a misfit. If it survives much longer, America, which became great as the Survival of the Fittest, won't.

I blame the COVID scam.

Last year it was my biggest deer ever. 6 point. This year, my dog found this 8 point in the woods. So the joke is, even my dog is a better hunter than me.

My brother has a hunting cabin with all our stuffed heads on the wall. Real looking heads. For my dogs head we decided to do a euro Mount. $145 compared to $500. Plus it’s going to be above the door when you walk in the house. Check this out
"All of the Other Reindeer Used to Laugh and Call Him Names"

According to The Far Side cartoon, Rudolph is a better hunter than both you and your dog.

If you actually do have clinical depression then GTFO here and seek professional help. Emotionally unstable people get nothing but false positives from shit like this site. In fact it wouldn't surprise me if it made you worse.
Taking in and dishing out constant negativity and or hate will only make it worse.

If you're smart enough to see your own problems be smart enough to not exasperate them.

Blue-State Blues

As I've told a seriously depressed acquaintance, Liberalism is the cause of your emotional problems. It is an ideology for misfits and turns everyone who gets addicted to it into a misfit. If it survives much longer, America, which became great as the Survival of the Fittest, won't.
I am neither Progressive nor Conservative. I am more of a Classical Liberal.

If you actually do have clinical depression then GTFO here and seek professional help. Emotionally unstable people get nothing but false positives from shit like this site. In fact it wouldn't surprise me if it made you worse.
Proud to be a patient since 1992. I take Effexor.

Forum List

Back