I feel a house i live in is haunted by a spirit that hates me or something.

metalwolf

Platinum Member
Oct 21, 2020
Because, I noticed in my house,i once stood in the corner of a room and felt a chill and goosebumps.

I also noticed strange things, like lightbulbs being burned out,i once felt a push, not gently when i stood up but more like a force pushing me throwing me against something.

Also,i noticed strange stuff like a phone making really loud noises, but as soon as we leave the house, the noise seems to stop.

Because, I noticed in my house,i once stood in the corner of a room and felt a chill and goosebumps.

I also noticed strange things, like lightbulbs being burned out,i once felt a push, not gently when i stood up but more like a force pushing me throwing me against something.

Also,i noticed strange stuff like a phone making really loud noises, but as soon as we leave the house, the noise seems to stop.
You may have at least one spirit residing in your home. Do you feel threatened by it or is it more harmless activity?

You may have at least one spirit residing in your home. Do you feel threatened by it or is it more harmless activity?

I feel kinda threatened by it.

It is annoying a roommate of mine, when i know for a fact that i am not doing that ****

Back in the ancient times, people also believed in ghosts.

Back in the ancient times, people also believed in ghosts.

Wait...are you trying to say people who used to burn and drown witches were right?
Hate to tell you but those people were fucking nuts,and the fact that you're trying to use them as proof is hilarious!!!
Leave it to a weirdo furry to believe in this kind of shit. When they say people like you have a mental disorder they're right on the mark.

Wait...are you trying to say people who used to burn and drown witches were right?
Hate to tell you but those people were fucking nuts,and the fact that you're trying to use them as proof is hilarious!!!
Leave it to a weirdo furry to believe in this kind of shit. When they say people like you have a mental disorder they're right on the mark.

No, i am not saying that at all.

Go LED.

I have never had any ghost experiences, but I do know people who have claimed to, including my high school Biology teacher. People have written about spirits all over the world going back thousands of years. I'm not so sure the possibility should be so readily dismissed.

I have never had any ghost experiences, but I do know people who have claimed to, including my high school Biology teacher. People have written about spirits all over the world going back thousands of years. I'm not so sure the possibility should be so readily dismissed.

I call bullshit.
Anyone who thinks ghosts are real has mental issues.

I call bullshit.
Anyone who thinks ghosts are real has mental issues.

Well, then many people believe in a God, even though they have no proof that such a being can exist.

Could you call them mental for believing in a being that cannot be proved to exist?

Well, then many people believe in a God, even though they have no proof that such a being can exist.

Could you call them mental for believing in a being that cannot be proved to exist?

I'm not a religious person but I do consider myself a Christian.
I've never experienced a moment that made me totally believe in God nor have I ever experienced a situation that made me believe in the weird shit you believe in.

If it pushed you hard, it is no ghost, but a demon.
You are in danger!!

Forum List

Back