I Fear For Justice Thomas’ Life

There is nothing wrong with proper moderation, but that never included just banning people based on their political beliefs.
That means deleting posts that are libel, slander, or inciting violence.
You can't just delete a poster because you don't believe or agree with them.
They weren't discriminated because of the political beliefs, but because their political beliefs were based on "fake news" Qanon, and conspiracy theories. All of which relied on false or disputed statements.

Disputed is not good enough to censor.
People are entitled to their beliefs in general, because the most common beliefs in the main media are often or even usually wrong.
For example, 90% of the population thought Iraq had illegal WMD.
In fact, 70% were so wacked out by media hysteria, they thought Saddam was behind the 9/11 attack.
Most people think "flattening the curve" saves lives with covid-19.
Etc..
All of which is easily proven wrong.
So disputed ideas have to be tolerated.
Actually, 90% of the people thought that a US President would not lie to go to war.

RealDumb: "So, as I always knew, you hate the US Constitutrion (sic)when following it does not fit your agenda"

Me: "Can you quote from your vaunted knowledge of the Constitution to support your point about McConnell and the Republicans? "

I hate to dispute the finest President in a century.....but....RealDumb really is ignorant.

The President appoints USSC Justices and the Senate advises & consents. It says the Senate. Not one man, not the majority leader of the Senate.

"He shall have Power, by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, to make Treaties, provided two thirds of the Senators present concur; and he shall nominate, and by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, shall appoint Ambassadors, other public Ministers and Consuls, Judges of the supreme Court, ......."

It doesn't say what the Senate Majority Leader must do, does it.

Can I see your posts objecting to Harry Reid making decisions for the entire Senate?

It said the Senate was to consider. Your turtleman said no. The US Senate did not consider in violation of the US Constitution.

Gee.....I simply asked RealDumb to back up his claims......and no one has heard from him since!!!

Has anyone seen a milk carton with his picture on it?????

So what time frame do you demand for a response?

Was 4 minutes OK?
I wasn't the one complaining and having a fit. That was you. I don't care when or if you ever respond as your posts are always so juvenile.

I didn't complain.

I enjoy showing what a dolt you are.

You couldn't find anything in the Constitution that denied the Majority Leader the right to say what comes up for a vote.

If you can......please provide same.

At least you've learned how to spell 'Constitution.'

Say 'thank you.'

RealDumb: "So, as I always knew, you hate the US Constitutrion (sic)when following it does not fit your agenda"

Me: "Can you quote from your vaunted knowledge of the Constitution to support your point about McConnell and the Republicans? "

I hate to dispute the finest President in a century.....but....RealDumb really is ignorant.
Ronnie was so dumb he got a lot of free shit.

The Left has been known to stop at nothing.

1.While the Supreme Court as a whole embarrassed itself in refusing to confront the theft of the election, the clear refusal by some swing states, Pennsylvania in particular, to observe the mandates of the US Constitution, the most courageous and conservative, the most brilliant of Justices, Clarence Thomas called out the injustice.
This week he did more, putting his life on the line in confronting the cash cows of the internet. Corrupt individuals will, I fear, not give up their $billions, their control of the dissemination of information without a fight. A bloody fight.

2. Justice Thomas is an originalist, a textualist, and a believer in our God-granted unalienable rights, the single most prominent one being free speech. Thomas called out the control by big tech, and the oligarchs allied with the Democrats/Progressives who have stolen our freedom.

“ On Monday, Justice Clarence Thomas announced that the Supreme Court soon will have to put an end to Big Tech tyranny. Amen. If the high court fails to act, it could mean the end of free speech in the 21st century and the shriveling of our constitutional rights to mere “paper rights” — still there on paper but functionally hollowed out.”
Justice Thomas shows how we can end Big Tech censorship for good

3. Just three unelected power mad Leftists….Mark Zuckerberg, Larry Page and Sergey Brin, and Jack Dorsey deserves dishonorable mention, control Facebook and Google…..and have the power to disappear every opposing voice in the United States. Even the Commander in Chief.

Justice Thomas correctly claims that the Supreme Court must do what the spineless Republicans didn’t do….reign in this unaccountable tyranny.

4. The totalitarians and their Libertarian go-alongs claim that these are private companies, and government should never impost restrictions on any privately owned endeavors. But there are clear examples that fly in the face of that excise.

“The Skyway was operated and maintained by the City of Chicago until January 2005 when Skyway Concession Company, LLC assumed its operations under a 99-year operating lease. The lease agreement between Skyway and the City of Chicago was the first privatization of an existing toll road in the United States.”
The Skyway – Chicago Skyway

Anyone willing to pay the toll gets to use the skyway.
Who would make the argument that you cannot use that skyway based on your political views?

5. The Big Tech companies are information highways. The aim of these companies should be to increase the amount of information, communication, speech, available…..not just the state version of speech.

Justice Thomas, taking them on, is akin to Mel Gibson’s character in ‘Braveheart,’ shouting FREEDOM!!
Big Tech disappoints me when they reach out and hurt freedoms that made them rich and have decided to ditch this nation's conservative Republican legislators who made America great with good, fair, and mutually beneficial laws and support only Democrats who have their goals set on powermongering the Constitution and American History under the bus. It's not fair, and I hope they rethink the loyal way conservatives like me have purchased their products time and again since they established their corporations to make the fortunes they are now bestowing as leftist uber partisans rather than cutting off their loyal friends on the right who have been their supporting customers from their beginnings. I would hope they would honor our freedom of speech, too. We deserve the right to expose leftist omeurta dealings rather than the graciousness of brotherhood America has charged our lawmaker bodies prior to the rise of the disgraceful Clinton Cartel that treats the truth as a mere option. That's so wrong and so is abolishing the police. :(

1.While the Supreme Court as a whole embarrassed itself in refusing to confront the theft of the election, the clear refusal by some swing states, Pennsylvania in particular, to observe the mandates of the US Constitution, the most courageous and conservative, the most brilliant of Justices, Clarence Thomas called out the injustice.
This week he did more, putting his life on the line in confronting the cash cows of the internet. Corrupt individuals will, I fear, not give up their $billions, their control of the dissemination of information without a fight. A bloody fight.

2. Justice Thomas is an originalist, a textualist, and a believer in our God-granted unalienable rights, the single most prominent one being free speech. Thomas called out the control by big tech, and the oligarchs allied with the Democrats/Progressives who have stolen our freedom.

“ On Monday, Justice Clarence Thomas announced that the Supreme Court soon will have to put an end to Big Tech tyranny. Amen. If the high court fails to act, it could mean the end of free speech in the 21st century and the shriveling of our constitutional rights to mere “paper rights” — still there on paper but functionally hollowed out.”

3. Just three unelected power mad Leftists….Mark Zuckerberg, Larry Page and Sergey Brin, and Jack Dorsey deserves dishonorable mention, control Facebook and Google…..and have the power to disappear every opposing voice in the United States. Even the Commander in Chief.

Justice Thomas correctly claims that the Supreme Court must do what the spineless Republicans didn’t do….reign in this unaccountable tyranny.

4. The totalitarians and their Libertarian go-alongs claim that these are private companies, and government should never impost restrictions on any privately owned endeavors. But there are clear examples that fly in the face of that excise.

“The Skyway was operated and maintained by the City of Chicago until January 2005 when Skyway Concession Company, LLC assumed its operations under a 99-year operating lease. The lease agreement between Skyway and the City of Chicago was the first privatization of an existing toll road in the United States.”

Who would make the argument that you cannot use that skyway based on your political views?

5. The Big Tech companies are information highways. The aim of these companies should be to increase the amount of information, communication, speech, available…..not just the state version of speech.

Justice Thomas, taking them on, is akin to Mel Gibson’s character in ‘Braveheart,’ shouting FREEDOM!!
Big Tech disappoints me when they reach out and hurt freedoms that made them rich and have decided to ditch this nation's conservative Republican legislators who made America great with good, fair, and mutually beneficial laws and support only Democrats who have their goals set on powermongering the Constitution and American History under the bus. It's not fair, and I hope they rethink the loyal way conservatives like me have purchased their products time and again since they established their corporations to make the fortunes they are now bestowing as leftist uber partisans rather than cutting off their loyal friends on the right who have been their supporting customers from their beginnings. I would hope they would honor our freedom of speech, too. We deserve the right to expose leftist omeurta dealings rather than the graciousness of brotherhood America has charged our lawmaker bodies prior to the rise of the disgraceful Clinton Cartel that treats the truth as a mere option. That's so wrong and so is abolishing the police. :(

You are so much more an optimist than I am.....

Evil has taken control of so many, and our side has become ignorant and weak.

I’m a pessimist….the painting on my wall is Bruegel the Elder’s ‘The Triumph of Death.’ As President of the Pessimist Club, my view is that it is too late.
They have taken control of the media, the schools, the legal profession, and the entertainment industry.
We are basking in the afterglow of a once great nation.

I’m a pessimist….the painting on my wall is Bruegel the Elder’s ‘The Triumph of Death.’ As President of the Pessimist Club, my view is that it is too late.
They have taken control of the media, the schools, the legal profession, and the entertainment industry.
You may have missed one Sermon that I heard at a very young age that essentially said "Keep your eyes off people and on God." You will never be disappointed again when you recall that encouraging thought my dear, courageous friend. Never should you doubt your gift to me and others when you light up our lives with the truth. How can I thank you as you share your light with whoever is here. As Joshua was told by the Lord's angel, "be of good courage in everything you do and God will be with you." Chin up, beloved sister. :thup:

View attachment 477615

If they can 'disappear' you off their platform it's only a small step to 'disappear' you from everything.

*****SMILE*****

:)

OR THEY COULD INSTITUTE A MANDATORY RETIREMENT AGE AND FORCE HIM TO RETIRE.

I GUESS YOU THINK THEY MIGHT KILL HIM BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT REPUBLICANS WOULD DO!!!

There is no stupidity like conservative stupidity.

You may have missed one Sermon that I heard at a very young age that essentially said "Keep your eyes off people and on God." You will never be disappointed again when you recall that encouraging thought my dear, courageous friend. Never should you doubt your gift to me and others when you light up our lives with the truth. How can I thank you as you share your light with whoever is here. As Joshua was told by the Lord's angel, "be of good courage in everything you do and God will be with you." Chin up, beloved sister. :thup:

I get the feeling that God isn't pleased with what our nation has become.

And I fear this message from Luke may be our future:
He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one."
Luke 22:36

View attachment 477615

If they can 'disappear' you off their platform it's only a small step to 'disappear' you from everything.

*****SMILE*****

I GUESS YOU THINK THEY MIGHT KILL HIM BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT REPUBLICANS WOULD DO!!!

"...KILL HIM BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT REPUBLICANS WOULD DO!!!"

Let's check:

The Founders, classical liberals, conservatives
a. individualism, free markets, and limited constitutional government.
“free markets, free voices, free people”

Fascists, Nazis, Liberals, Progressives, Socialists, Communists, Democrats
b. the collective, command and control regulation of private industry, and overarching government that can order every aspect of the private citizen's life....right down to control of his thoughts and speech.

None of the totalitarian forms of political plague have the slightest concern for human life: not communism (gulags), not Nazism (concentration camps), not Liberalism (abortion), not Progressivism (eugenics), not socialism (theft), not fascism (murder).

The Democrats check every one of those boxes.

They only differ in the final outcome: slavery, serfdom, or death.

They all follow Trotsky: "We must rid ourselves once and for all of the Quaker-Papist babble about the sanctity of human life."

Did you miss the century of slaughter, perpetrated by your side, the Militant Secularists?

Would you like me to provide a curriculum that might make you a tad less ignorant?

View attachment 477615

*****SMILE*****

Let's check:

b. the collective, command and control regulation of private industry, and overarching government that can order every aspect of the private citizen's life....right down to control of his thoughts and speech.

None of the totalitarian forms of political plague have the slightest concern for human life: not communism (gulags), not Nazism (concentration camps), not Liberalism (abortion), not Progressivism (eugenics), not socialism (theft), not fascism (murder).

They all follow Trotsky: "We must rid ourselves once and for all of the Quaker-Papist babble about the sanctity of human life."

Did you miss the century of slaughter, perpetrated by your side, the Militant Secularists?

Would you like me to provide a curriculum that might make you a tad less ignorant?

"They all follow Trotsky!"

"I fear for Justice Thomsas' life"

STUPID, BRAINWASHED, AND PARANOID. The Conservative Trifecta.

I'd like you to develop some honesty, and stop posting bullshit and lies. You're fucking hopeless.

View attachment 477615

*****SMILE*****

Let's check:

I'd like you to develop some honesty, and stop posting bullshit and lies. You're fucking hopeless.

No vulgarity....no matter how deeply the truth hurts you.

I take it you don't want to take my offer to suggest a curriculum?
So......reading is out of the question for you and your sort, huh?

Where is Oswald when we need him?

Where is Oswald when we need him?

"Where is Oswald when we need him?"

And this dunce just proved the thread title.

They follow their theoretician.....Trotsky "We must rid ourselves once and for all of the Quaker-Papist babble about the sanctity of human life."

View attachment 477615

*****SMILE*****

Let's check:

We had a long discussion about reading lists that shut you the fuck up last time you tried this line of attack, Cupcake. Want to go another round? Get back to me when you've read "The Smug Minority".

We've also discussed that vulgarity is the only possible response to your hatred, anti-democratic propaganda, endless streams of pro-authoritarian lies about race, liberalism, and democracy, designed to undermine the Constitution and the American way of life.

SUCH ACTIONS ARE A PROFANE ASSAULT ON TRUTH, DECENCY AND THE AMERICAN WAY OF LIFE. I'M RESPONDING IN KIND TO THE MOST OBSCENE FORMS OF VULGARITY AND PROFANITY THERE ARE.

View attachment 477615

*****SMILE*****

Let's check:

We had a long discussion about reading lists that shut you the fuck up last time you tried this line of attack, Cupcake. Want to go another round? Get back to me when you've read "The Smug Minority".

We've also discussed that vulgarity is the only possible response to your hatred, anti-democratic propaganda, endless streams of pro-authoritarian lies about race, liberalism, and democracy, designed to undermine the Constitution and the American way of life.

SUCH ACTIONS ARE A PROFANE ASSAULT ON TRUTH, DECENCY AND THE AMERICAN WAY OF LIFE. I'M RESPONDING IN KIND TO THE MOST OBSCENE FORMS OF VULGARITY AND PROFANITY THERE ARE.

If you were raised with sort of language, I bet a good lawyer would be able to sue your family for child abuse.

It might pay for the necessary psychotherapy.

There's not a minute to waste!

View attachment 477615

*****SMILE*****

Let's check:

"Get back to me when you've read "The Smug Minority".

Berton's book?????

You haven't read a book since 1968????????????????

Gee.....I simply asked RealDumb to back up his claims......and no one has heard from him since!!!

Was 4 minutes OK?
I wasn't the one complaining and having a fit. That was you. I don't care when or if you ever respond as your posts are always so juvenile.

I didn't complain.

You couldn't find anything in the Constitution that denied the Majority Leader the right to say what comes up for a vote.

Say 'thank you.'
So you think it is OK for McConnell to decide to ignore the Constitution. Just as I thought. The Constitution becomes irrelevant when it goes against your Anti-American efforts.

Was 4 minutes OK?

I didn't complain.

Say 'thank you.'
So you think it is OK for McConnell to decide to ignore the Constitution. Just as I thought. The Constitution becomes irrelevant when it goes against your Anti-American efforts.

"So you think it is OK for McConnell to decide to ignore the Constitution."

Can you post where the Constitution makes demands on the Majority Leader of the Senate?

No?

Why can't you?

Probably because it says no such thing.

New Topics

Forum List

Back