I Fear For Justice Thomas’ Life

The Left has been known to stop at nothing.

1.While the Supreme Court as a whole embarrassed itself in refusing to confront the theft of the election, the clear refusal by some swing states, Pennsylvania in particular, to observe the mandates of the US Constitution, the most courageous and conservative, the most brilliant of Justices, Clarence Thomas called out the injustice.

Someone put a poisoned pubic hair on his coke?

1.While the Supreme Court as a whole embarrassed itself in refusing to confront the theft of the election, the clear refusal by some swing states, Pennsylvania in particular, to observe the mandates of the US Constitution, the most courageous and conservative, the most brilliant of Justices, Clarence Thomas called out the injustice.
This week he did more, putting his life on the line in confronting the cash cows of the internet. Corrupt individuals will, I fear, not give up their $billions, their control of the dissemination of information without a fight. A bloody fight.

2. Justice Thomas is an originalist, a textualist, and a believer in our God-granted unalienable rights, the single most prominent one being free speech. Thomas called out the control by big tech, and the oligarchs allied with the Democrats/Progressives who have stolen our freedom.

“ On Monday, Justice Clarence Thomas announced that the Supreme Court soon will have to put an end to Big Tech tyranny. Amen. If the high court fails to act, it could mean the end of free speech in the 21st century and the shriveling of our constitutional rights to mere “paper rights” — still there on paper but functionally hollowed out.”
Justice Thomas shows how we can end Big Tech censorship for good

3. Just three unelected power mad Leftists….Mark Zuckerberg, Larry Page and Sergey Brin, and Jack Dorsey deserves dishonorable mention, control Facebook and Google…..and have the power to disappear every opposing voice in the United States. Even the Commander in Chief.

Justice Thomas correctly claims that the Supreme Court must do what the spineless Republicans didn’t do….reign in this unaccountable tyranny.

4. The totalitarians and their Libertarian go-alongs claim that these are private companies, and government should never impost restrictions on any privately owned endeavors. But there are clear examples that fly in the face of that excise.

“The Skyway was operated and maintained by the City of Chicago until January 2005 when Skyway Concession Company, LLC assumed its operations under a 99-year operating lease. The lease agreement between Skyway and the City of Chicago was the first privatization of an existing toll road in the United States.”
The Skyway – Chicago Skyway

Anyone willing to pay the toll gets to use the skyway.
Who would make the argument that you cannot use that skyway based on your political views?

5. The Big Tech companies are information highways. The aim of these companies should be to increase the amount of information, communication, speech, available…..not just the state version of speech.

Justice Thomas, taking them on, is akin to Mel Gibson’s character in ‘Braveheart,’ shouting FREEDOM!!
Because only Republicans are allowed to cheat like McConnell & Trtump.

McConnell would not consider Garland as per the Constitution.

Trump bribed Kennedy to retire probably by threatening to take down his son with him when his German bank loans are found to be fraudulent.

"McConnell would not consider Garland as per the Constitution."

I certainly can see why someone known as RealDumb would want Garland.

Twitter removed the dozen times he claimed not to know anything.

HAWLEY: Do you believe that illegal entry at America’s borders should remain a crime?

GARLAND: Well, I haven’t thought about that question. I just haven’t thought about that question. I think the president has made clear that we are a country with borders, with a concern about national security. I don’t know of a proposal to decriminalize but still make it unlawful to enter. I just don’t know the answer to that question. I haven’t thought about it.

HAWLEY: Will you continue to prosecute unlawful border crossings?

GARLAND: Well, again, this is a question of allocation of resources. We will … the Department will … prevent unlawful crossing. I don’t know … I have to admit, I just don’t know … what exactly the conditions are and how this is done. I think if … I don’t know what the current program even is with respect to this … so I assume that the answer would be yes but I don’t know what the issues surround it are.

"Merrick Garland defends DOJ nominee Kristen Clarke, who called Blacks superior

Attorney General nominee Merrick Garland defended Kristen Clarke, the attorney tapped to lead the Justice Department’s civil rights division, during a heated exchange with Sen. Mike Lee, R-Utah, at his confirmation hearing on Monday.” Merrick Garland defends DOJ nominee Kristen Clarke, who called Blacks superior

The fact is that Garland is a moderate. He was also was in his 60s when he was nominated. He would not have been on the court for decades. A niminee is entitled to a vote. Democrats could have done that to Thomas because he did not have the 60 votes to avoid a filibuster. You would have been screaming at that.

I see no need to prosecute people unless they are criminals. Prosecutors have discretion on when they prosecute. Josh Hawley is a right wing fascist. Kristen Clarke is no menace to this country. Even if she does believe this so what. It has nothing to do with what she is being nominated for. Mike4 Lee shows he is a right wing fascist as well,.

This week he did more, putting his life on the line in confronting the cash cows of the internet. Corrupt individuals will, I fear, not give up their $billions, their control of the dissemination of information without a fight. A bloody fight.

2. Justice Thomas is an originalist, a textualist, and a believer in our God-granted unalienable rights, the single most prominent one being free speech. Thomas called out the control by big tech, and the oligarchs allied with the Democrats/Progressives who have stolen our freedom.

“ On Monday, Justice Clarence Thomas announced that the Supreme Court soon will have to put an end to Big Tech tyranny. Amen. If the high court fails to act, it could mean the end of free speech in the 21st century and the shriveling of our constitutional rights to mere “paper rights” — still there on paper but functionally hollowed out.”

3. Just three unelected power mad Leftists….Mark Zuckerberg, Larry Page and Sergey Brin, and Jack Dorsey deserves dishonorable mention, control Facebook and Google…..and have the power to disappear every opposing voice in the United States. Even the Commander in Chief.

Justice Thomas correctly claims that the Supreme Court must do what the spineless Republicans didn’t do….reign in this unaccountable tyranny.

4. The totalitarians and their Libertarian go-alongs claim that these are private companies, and government should never impost restrictions on any privately owned endeavors. But there are clear examples that fly in the face of that excise.

“The Skyway was operated and maintained by the City of Chicago until January 2005 when Skyway Concession Company, LLC assumed its operations under a 99-year operating lease. The lease agreement between Skyway and the City of Chicago was the first privatization of an existing toll road in the United States.”

Who would make the argument that you cannot use that skyway based on your political views?

5. The Big Tech companies are information highways. The aim of these companies should be to increase the amount of information, communication, speech, available…..not just the state version of speech.

Justice Thomas, taking them on, is akin to Mel Gibson’s character in ‘Braveheart,’ shouting FREEDOM!!

Trump bribed Kennedy to retire probably by threatening to take down his son with him when his German bank loans are found to be fraudulent.

HAWLEY: Do you believe that illegal entry at America’s borders should remain a crime?

GARLAND: Well, I haven’t thought about that question. I just haven’t thought about that question. I think the president has made clear that we are a country with borders, with a concern about national security. I don’t know of a proposal to decriminalize but still make it unlawful to enter. I just don’t know the answer to that question. I haven’t thought about it.

GARLAND: Well, again, this is a question of allocation of resources. We will … the Department will … prevent unlawful crossing. I don’t know … I have to admit, I just don’t know … what exactly the conditions are and how this is done. I think if … I don’t know what the current program even is with respect to this … so I assume that the answer would be yes but I don’t know what the issues surround it are.

Attorney General nominee Merrick Garland defended Kristen Clarke, the attorney tapped to lead the Justice Department’s civil rights division, during a heated exchange with Sen. Mike Lee, R-Utah, at his confirmation hearing on Monday.” Merrick Garland defends DOJ nominee Kristen Clarke, who called Blacks superior

The fact is that Garland is a moderate. He was also was in his 60s when he was nominated. He would not have been on the court for decades.

I see no need to prosecute people unless they are criminals. Prosecutors have discretion on when they prosecute. Josh Hawley is a right wing fascist. Kristen Clarke is no menace to this country. Even if she does believe this so what. It has nothing to do with what she is being nominated for. Mike4 Lee shows he is a right wing fascist as well,.

"I see no need to prosecute people unless they are criminals."

Not the view of the party you voted for and support.

Let's check.

..... the riots were perpetrated by Biden voters.

And in 'payment,'.....

‘We Will Not Prosecute’: Left-Wing Prosecutors, Many Backed By Soros Cash, Implement Soft-On-Crime Policies Across America

• Left-wing prosecutors overseeing Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Philadelphia and San Francisco have embraced soft-on-crime approaches, a Daily Caller News Foundation review found.
  • Several top district attorneys vowed not to prosecute specific crimes as a matter of policy.
  • Multiple analyses have shown left-wing prosecutors dropping or diverting more charges than their predecessors.
  • Super PACs backed by billionaire George Soros are major funders for several left-wing prosecutors taking soft-on-crime approaches.

dailycaller.com

‘We Will Not Prosecute’: Left-Wing Prosecutors, Many Backed By Soros Cash, Implement Soft-On-Crime Policies Across America
Left-wing prosecutors have implemented soft-on-crime approaches to criminal justice across America, in some instances making it a matter of policy not to prosecute specific crimes.

dailycaller.com

"Oregon State Police pull out of Portland after prosecutors refuse to prosecute Antifa criminals
What's the point of law enforcement arresting people for committing crimes if county prosecutors are going to give them unlimited get-out-of-jail cards?

The “woke” Democrat-filled government of the city and state have done everything they can to advance the rioting by Antifa and Black Lives Matter “activists” who are committing constant acts of wanton violence and destruction."

"Chicago police worried that prosecutors will drop all charges against vandals, rioters and those who attacked cops

“Criminals took to the street with confidence there would be no consequences. We have to have consequences for the arrests Chicago police officers make.”

Brown continued:

“Not many of those cases [past protests] were prosecuted to the full extent. These looters, these thieves, these criminals being emboldened by (the last of) consequences…emboldened to do more.”

www.lawenforcementtoday.com

Chicago police worried prosecutors will drop all charges against vandals, rioters and those who attacked cops
Prosecutors in the city have a track record of dropping charges against vandals, and now Chicago police are afraid it's about to happen en masse.

Make a note to yourself, to save time in the future......

...I'm never wrong.

So, as I always knew, you hate the US Constitutrion when following it does not fit your agenda

So, as I always knew, you hate the US Constitutrion when following it does not fit your agenda

" So, as I always knew, you hate the US Constitutrion when following it does not fit your agenda"

As always, folks who never read the Constitution spell it this way: " US Constitutrion "

" So, as I always knew, you hate the US Constitutrion when following it does not fit your agenda"

As always, folks who never read the Constitution spell it this way: " US Constitutrion "

Don't confuse a typo with anything but what it is. How did McConnell spell it?

Can you quote from your vaunted knowledge of the Constitution to support your point about McConnell and the Republicans?

So ya' still lookin'?????

RealDumb: "So, as I always knew, you hate the US Constitutrion (sic)when following it does not fit your agenda"

Me: "Can you quote from your vaunted knowledge of the Constitution to support your point about McConnell and the Republicans? "

I hate to dispute the finest President in a century.....but....RealDumb really is ignorant.

Gee.....I simply asked RealDumb to back up his claims......and no one has heard from him since!!!

Has anyone seen a milk carton with his picture on it?????

Just seeing if you agree with McConnell on his take.

Just seeing if you agree with McConnell on his take.

But...but......the Constitution.....McConnell.....agenda......

You mean you made it up??????????

Say it isn't so!!!!!!!!!!!!

You did write this....didn't you?
"So, as I always knew, you hate the US Constitutrion (sic) when following it does not fit your agenda"

Here is that silver lining that we’ve been told that every dark cloud has….the empty space in your brain that, in normal people, contains honesty and intelligence….well, you could use it to carry pocket change, and all sorts of effluvia.

RealDumb: "So, as I always knew, you hate the US Constitutrion (sic)when following it does not fit your agenda"

Me: "Can you quote from your vaunted knowledge of the Constitution to support your point about McConnell and the Republicans? "

I hate to dispute the finest President in a century.....but....RealDumb really is ignorant.

The President appoints USSC Justices and the Senate advises & consents. It says the Senate. Not one man, not the majority leader of the Senate.

"He shall have Power, by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, to make Treaties, provided two thirds of the Senators present concur; and he shall nominate, and by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, shall appoint Ambassadors, other public Ministers and Consuls, Judges of the supreme Court, ......."

The President appoints USSC Justices and the Senate advises & consents. It says the Senate. Not one man, not the majority leader of the Senate.

"He shall have Power, by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, to make Treaties, provided two thirds of the Senators present concur; and he shall nominate, and by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, shall appoint Ambassadors, other public Ministers and Consuls, Judges of the supreme Court, ......."

It doesn't say what the Senate Majority Leader must do, does it.

Can I see your posts objecting to Harry Reid making decisions for the entire Senate?

not at all. I know polls are rigged and set up to provide a necessary response. I wasn't born yesterday like all of you. i was born the day before.
I remember this from the election.

Poll shows Trump losing, it was rigged to discourage Trump voters. Poll shows Trump winning, it was rigged to give Trump voters too much confidence and feel like they don’t even need to vote.

No matter what happens, it’s rigged. Perfect logic.
again, like I said, the polls are for shit. ANY of them. I don't agree with Polls that show in my favor. I'm consistent that no poll is good. None, nadda , K?
Consistency isn’t a virtue if it’s paranoia.
consistent is consistent. look it up, what's that definition say? here for your eyes.

acting or done in the same way over time, especially so as to be fair or accurate.

Thomas addressed and denied that solution.

10. Understand….Justice Thomas is not a Liberal….so his plan is not about using government to solve the problem.

Conservatives like Justice Thomas do not want to regulate or break up the Tech companies in order to increase government power. No, the argument is the inalienable rights argument, the invaluable importance of freedom of all sorts, particularly speech.

We've all heard 'These are private companies.....let the other side create their own.'

Thomas rejects the free-market competition as what will limit the tyranny of Big Tech. He states that the very size and power of Big Tech limits ‘substantial barriers to entry’ by would-be competitors:

“Nor did Thomas buy free-market absolutists’ argument about competition limiting Big Tech tyranny. He pointed to the “substantial barriers to entry” facing newcomers. The fate of Parler proves the justice’s point. When the Twitter alternative offered a censorship-free platform, Big Tech colluded to crush it.”

No….Thomas argues that it is the natural rights of citizens that demands an end to the tyranny.

Thomas keeps showing what a fool he is. Thomas sounds like a socialist. He is using government to nationalize Twitter ans Facebook. Twitter and Facebook were snall companies once too. There is no tyranny and no Big Tech. This goes along with your fantasy of a deep state.

There are not substantial barriers to entry. Twitter and Facebook did it. The reason Parler failed was they tried to take a shortcut. They relied on someone else for network services and they violated Amazon's terms of agreement.

Wrong.
All companies, services, etc., always tend towards monopolies, and only anti trust regulations stop them.
The big always get bigger and the little can't compete.
But even the size of Twitter and FaceBook are not even that essential.
It simply is a fact that any political discrimination in the internet as created by the federal government, and regulated by the FCC, is legally bound by laws preventing political discrimination.
Twitter and FaceBook did not create any of the internet they use, so then are entirely bound by FCC regulations that all internet users and providers are supposed to be bound by.

The DemNazis were so sure Hillary Rotten Clinton had it rigged that they offed Scalia imo, because they wanted to flip the courts. Also why Obama Bin Spying left 400 plus bench seats unfilled.

It certainly was strange, and unexpected.

But the recent inaction by the Supreme Court per the stolen election seems to indicate that the Wehrmacht....er, Democrats had nothing to worry about.

Best hopes for Thomas, the bravest of the Justices.

There was no stolen election. That is what you wanted the Supreme Court to do.

Clarence Thomas is the craziest of the justices.

…evidence of carefully planned theft of the election.

1. I voted early, and the lines were enormous. On more than one day the lines went as much as five blocks, with lots of people bringing lawn chairs, and settling in for the duration.

Imagine two hypothetical voters..

Voter A is willing to wait on the long line, get up to the ballot and mark the presidential, and then go down the line, usually along party lines. As I did.

Voter B is an apparatchik of the Bolshevik Democrat apparatus, there for one reason: to do what he had been instructed to do to purloin the election for Biden. This individual need to fill in tons of ballots, and doesn’t plan to spend a great deal of time on each one. It’s quantity, not quality.

2. Person B is essentially a spy for the Democrats, which is fitting as their presidential candidate has been bought and paid for by a foreign government.

3. Here comes the circumstantial/mathematical evidence, specifically from the Georgia election: how do you explain 95,000 votes with only Biden marked…..the rest of the Democrat candidates for office ignored?
Only one way: the Democrat agent was sent in to win the election for Biden, and spent no time on any other aspirant.

4. “In most elections, the majority of votes are cast “down the ticket” – meaning, a voter supports both party’s presidential nominee and state Congressional candidates. In fact, according to Pew Research, “overwhelming shares of voters who are supporting Trump and Biden say they are also supporting the same-party candidate for Senate.”

Typically, this means that that the number of votes for a presidential candidate and that party’s Senate candidates are relatively close. …the number of votes cast for Joe Biden far exceeds those cast for that state’s Senate candidates in swing states, while those cast for Trump and GOP Senators remains far closer.

In Georgia, there was an 818 vote difference between Trump and the GOP Senator, vs. a 95,000 difference between Biden and the Democratic candidate for Senator.” Why Does Biden Have So Many More Votes Than Democrat Senators In Swing States?

In Michigan, for example, there was a difference of just 7,131 votes between Trump and GOP candidate John James, yet the difference between Joe Biden and Democratic candidate Gary Peters was a staggering 69,093.

www.theburningplatform.com

Why Does Biden Have So Many More Votes Than Democrat Senators In Swing States?
Via ZeroHedge In most elections, the majority of votes are cast “down the ticket” – meaning, a voter supports both party’s presidential nominee and state Congressional candi…
www.theburningplatform.com

There were no extra votes cast. The number of votes cast were approximately the same as the number of voters. You are the one who is programmed.

You think you can slander people because they don't agree with you. You are spreading misinformation provided by Putin you Bolshevik.

What you describe is interesting but it is not proof of anything. The US Attorneys were instructed to look for voter fraud. The AG said there was no evidence of fraud that would have changed the election. There are no mathematics involved.
Mail-in ballots are untraceable and we're only created to stuff ballot drop boxes and steal elections.

Not true.
For example, OR has switched to mail in ballots only for almost a decade because they automatically allow for address and name verification.

There is nothing wrong with proper moderation, but that never included just banning people based on their political beliefs.
That means deleting posts that are libel, slander, or inciting violence.
You can't just delete a poster because you don't believe or agree with them.
They weren't discriminated because of the political beliefs, but because their political beliefs were based on "fake news" Qanon, and conspiracy theories. All of which relied on false or disputed statements.

Disputed is not good enough to censor.
People are entitled to their beliefs in general, because the most common beliefs in the main media are often or even usually wrong.
For example, 90% of the population thought Iraq had illegal WMD.
In fact, 70% were so wacked out by media hysteria, they thought Saddam was behind the 9/11 attack.
Most people think "flattening the curve" saves lives with covid-19.
Etc..
All of which is easily proven wrong.
So disputed ideas have to be tolerated.

Forum List

Back