I Exposed a Putin killer Squad, solved the mystery of how the MH17 plane was shot down and become an enemy of the Moscow empire "

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden

I Exposed a Putin killer Squad, solved the mystery of how the MH17 plane was shot down and become an enemy of the Moscow empire "​

"Eliot Higgins has exposed a Russian assassination squad, solved the mystery of how the MH17 plane was shot down and become an enemy of the Russian State. "

Eliot is a new J Bond do you agree?

ps For future reference, this guy didn't kill himself,

LOL!~ Now we got Russian conspiracy theories!
go back to omsk ivan
Not sure where that is--but I do live 120 miles from Moscow.....

1621718955670.png

I Exposed a Putin killer Squad, solved the mystery of how the MH17 plane was shot down and become an enemy of the Moscow empire "​

"Eliot Higgins has exposed a Russian assassination squad, solved the mystery of how the MH17 plane was shot down and become an enemy of the Russian State. "

No doubt Putin has killer squads to eliminate his influential critics. The killing pattern reflects: Walks like a duck, quacks like a duck ... must be a duck. In Putin's case, the killers work for him directly or indirectly, or work for someone who owes allegiance to Putin, like Chechen leader Kadyrov, who is known for his crimes against humanity.

No doubt Putin has killer squads to eliminate his influential critics. The killing pattern reflects: Walks like a duck, quacks like a duck ... must be a duck. In Putin's case, the killers work for him directly or indirectly, or work for someone who owes allegiance to Putin, like Chechen leader Kadyrov, who is known for his crimes against humanity.

great post, but they all not very smart , the west needs gown some balls and take this evil empire down

great post, but they all not very smart , the west needs gown some balls and take this evil empire down

I'm surprised Navalny is still alive. Putin is the modern Stalin, and strict authoritarianism & obedience is his modus operandi.
He's probably jealous of the absolute power the North Korean leader has.
Can't be more of an asshole than that psychopath.
Maybe Putin is smarter and more cautious about looking like an obvious KILLER, like Biden knows he is.

I'm surprised Navalny is still alive. Putin is the modern Stalin, and strict authoritarianism & obedience is his modus operandi.
Maybe Putin is smarter and more cautious about looking like an obvious KILLER, like Biden knows he is.

"I'm surprised Navalny is still alive." putin tried to kill him 2 time , and failed , today Navalny is to famous , Moscow thugs dont know what to do with him

"I'm surprised Navalny is still alive." putin tried to kill him 2 time , and failed , today Navalny is to famous , Moscow thugs dont know what to do with him

Talking about his British girlfriend, and typical approaches of the British "intelligence", a Russian prison is the safest place for him.

Forum List

Back