I experience something last night that made me want to cry but I will remain strong

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
I was going to pay to go to a sixers or knicks game in May and I found out in 2021 I cannot go because

The minimum tickets u can buy is 2........not 1

You also need to show proof of being vaccinated

Or a negative covid test within 72 hours of the event

Something that was not the case in 2019. This shit is ridiculous

I was going to pay to go to a sixers or knicks game in May and I found out in 2021 I cannot go because

the staples center is also requiring photo IDs,,

You missed your chance dude. Being black you should have gone up there and when asked for ID starting screaming racist and got the cops down there and resisted arrest, got arrested, and sue the living crap out of all of them.

the staples center is also requiring photo IDs,,

I forgot the ID part. That too

I experience something last night that made me want to cry but I will remain strong
Cry harder.
4i6Ckte.gif

Dems never allow a crisis to go to waste...they are going to ride the covid train until we derail the damn thing once and for all....vote republican and stop the lib madness....take back control of the house and senate....we got one more seat closer yesterday in a special election....went red....sorry pelosi....

When I saw the title to your thread, I figured it must be about your neverending search for a white chick to bone.

Guess I was wrong.

Im only attracted to black and latina

When I saw the title to your thread, I figured it must be about your neverending search for a white chick to bone.

Guess I was wrong.

For the other ticket, someone might lone you their vax card

When you get to the gate, tell them you are there to vote and they'll usher you right in no questions asked.

Guess I was wrong.

yea sure you are....

White women are too fake and goofy. turns me off
you aint going to marry them.....and not all white woman are how you describe them....you are afraid of them rejecting you aint ya?..

Guess I was wrong.

yea sure you are....

White women are too fake and goofy. turns me off
you aint going to marry them.....and not all white woman are how you describe them....you are afraid of them rejecting you aint ya?..

they dont turn me on

New Topics

Forum List

Back