I dont want to hear about "Karens" while this is happening on a regular basis

When the whites go the jobs, infrastructure, etc. goes with them.

Why?

Good question, we have been asking that question for decades.

It shouldn't take you that long to figure out the answer. It's not complicated, but I'll give you a hint; you're here doing exactly the work that the people who want to keep blacks down want you to do.

What i find amusing is that the most racist folks always seem to know more about black folks than we know about ourselves.

What I find amusing, is that you say "wacist" like you walk around with your mouth full of shit.

Why?

It shouldn't take you that long to figure out the answer. It's not complicated, but I'll give you a hint; you're here doing exactly the work that the people who want to keep blacks down want you to do.

What i find amusing is that the most racist folks always seem to know more about black folks than we know about ourselves.

You're getting closer. White leftists have been telling you what to think for decades, and you've been obeying.

I have been around too long for white leftists or white racists to tell me what to think.

“White liberals are those who have perfected the art of selling themselves to the black man as our ‘friend’ to get our sympathy, our allegiance and our minds. The white liberal attempts to use us politically against white conservatives, so that anything the black man does is never for his own good, never for his advancement, never for his own progress, he’s only a pawn in the hands of the white liberal.” - Malcolm X

Funny how you love to quote Dr King, Malcolm X, etc., but you hated them when they were alive.

Do you really think Malcolm X liked rightwing, racist, conservatives.

They both died long before I was born, man. But they both knew exactly how dangerous people like you are. You've been used, and you're too far in to see it. You're a dupe, a jester for the white leftists who laugh at you while you run around destroying your own community and blame their enemies instead of yours.

Remember when the white lefties were talking shit about Defund the Police?

I told the black posters on this site, that it was just bullshit, and that white libs would just use it to rile u the base, but come time to DO it, they would find some bullshit reason to NOT do it, and it would all fade away.

And that the reason the white libs were doing that, was because they were confident that the blacks would accept that treatment, like good little slaves on teh lib plantation.

NOtice how much talk there is today of DEFUND?

LOL!!!

Why?

You're getting closer. White leftists have been telling you what to think for decades, and you've been obeying.

I have been around too long for white leftists or white racists to tell me what to think.

“White liberals are those who have perfected the art of selling themselves to the black man as our ‘friend’ to get our sympathy, our allegiance and our minds. The white liberal attempts to use us politically against white conservatives, so that anything the black man does is never for his own good, never for his advancement, never for his own progress, he’s only a pawn in the hands of the white liberal.” - Malcolm X

Funny how you love to quote Dr King, Malcolm X, etc., but you hated them when they were alive.

They both died long before I was born, man. But they both knew exactly how dangerous people like you are. You've been used, and you're too far in to see it. You're a dupe, a jester for the white leftists who laugh at you while you run around destroying your own community and blame their enemies instead of yours.

Remember when the white lefties were talking shit about Defund the Police?

I told the black posters on this site, that it was just bullshit, and that white libs would just use it to rile u the base, but come time to DO it, they would find some bullshit reason to NOT do it, and it would all fade away.

And that the reason the white libs were doing that, was because they were confident that the blacks would accept that treatment, like good little slaves on teh lib plantation.

NOtice how much talk there is today of DEFUND?

LOL!!!

Exactly. The left only wanted to defund the police in black neighborhoods, to further increase their suffering. You saw what happened when the protesters came for the left's rich white elites at the Capitol. Suddenly, lefties were all about backing the police. Pathetic.

Why?

I have no intentions of telling you what to think. Your neighborhoods are the ones destroyed, not mine. Your neighborhoods have massive crime problems not mine. Your families are broken (in the black community in general), and destroyed, and full of drugs and criminals... not mine.

You don't want my advice? You don't want to hear what I think you should do? By all means! If your plan, and your politics, and your world view is working so well, by all means keep doing what you are doing.

Just don't expect the results to change much, when you keep doing the same thing for the last 50 years.

Nothing more stupid, than someone doing the same thing for 50 years, having the same bad results for 50 years, and instead of looking at the mirror and asking what you are doing wrong, you look around for a way to blame whities.

That's dumb. But by all means, keep doing what you are doing if you think it's working so well. Who am I to suggest there is a better way of living..... you know, just because my family is intact, no divorce, no broken homes, no one on welfare, because we have careers, we have safe homes in safe neighborhoods, where crime is rare, instead of the norm....... yeah *pffff* who am I to suggest there could be a better way to live... *scoff* ... no no go live your way. It's so much better. *nods in agreement*

Well unlike you.... I judge a person based on their views, and I give people the grace to change and improve themselves.

I didn't hate Malcolm X. That's ridiculous. I was born in 1977. He died in 1965.

Moreover, Malcolm X himself, wasn't harmed by those mean ol Whities. He was killed by black people from the Nation of Islam.

Maybe you should take a hint.... just saying. You want to identify yourself with Malcolm X, then maybe you should learn something from his example.

And lastly, whether Malcolm X 'liked' conservatives or not, is far less important, than value of his statements.

Some of the things Malcolm X said, were just stupid and garbage... but other things were absolutely brilliant, and should be taught to people today.

And I would also say, that as he got older, and learned more, he became more wise in his statements.

Forum List

Back