I dont want to hear about "Karens" while this is happening on a regular basis

I like the idea of raising the minimum wage. It will help all poor people. Just so happens it’ll help 38% of black workers and only 23% of white workers. I suppose you’ll say that’s racist towards whites?

It won't do anything of the sort.

What you have to understand here is that you can't dramatically increase wages on just one group of people. When you increase wages on one group of people, everybody outside that group will demand their wages increase as well. This is the Domino Effect.

So wages increase, but after a year or two when the cost of living increases, those people working for MW at today's rate will be right back to where they are today with the new increase because everything else will be more expensive.

So if it's really not going to help these people, what will it accomplish? Inflation like we haven't seen since the Carter years.

How many more violent racist lynching's are we going to let happen before we put our foot down and say enough is enough? I dont want to hear about Karen's, and i dont want to hear about BLM anymore. Nothing happening in our nation is worse than this shit. It has to stop.

Did you notice how quickly the subject was changed from black barbarism to black victimization?

Only one confederate soldier carries the flag for the entire regiment.

So now it means nothing just because they didn’t all hav3 confederate flags? You’ll justify anything.

We kept our mouths shut about the confederate flag and allowed you seditionists to wave them until you used it as the symbol for your fucking attempted coup

So now your story is that this was similar to an entire regiment? Do you mean they all planned this? Because that's the only way they could have made the decision only one person be allowed to carry the confederate flag.

The people identified or arrested were not all from the south. In fact a few of them were from my state of yankee Ohio.

How many more violent racist lynching's are we going to let happen before we put our foot down and say enough is enough? I dont want to hear about Karen's, and i dont want to hear about BLM anymore. Nothing happening in our nation is worse than this shit. It has to stop.

Did you notice how quickly the subject was changed from black barbarism to black victimization?

Yes. The left REFUSES to discuss our nations biggest problem by far... black crime.

Yes. The left REFUSES to discuss our nations biggest problem by far... black crime.

You and Tipsy hag don't give a damn about black crime unless it is against someone white, in the meantime you don't care that your biggest threat is white crime.

You and Tipsy hag don't give a damn about black crime unless it is against someone white, in the meantime you don't care that your biggest threat is white crime.

White crime isnt a threat at all. No one is scared of white people.

What you don't understand and probably don't know that many of these communities were not always ghettos, what turned them into ghettoes? LACK OF OPPORTUNITY. Alot of these communities were thriving communities at one time, but when the industry, job market, etc. moved out the guns and drugs moved in.

Wrong. It's not most of them were not the ghetto, it's that none of them were until the blacks moved in. No land developer or builder creates a city with the intent of creating a ghetto.

Industry does not move drugs and guns anywhere--people do. What opportunity do you speak of? I've worked five miles from where I live and I've worked over 20 miles from where I live.

In most cases, businesses move out when the neighborhood turns into a giant crime area just like what happened to my once nice suburb. So it's the people that chased out any opportunity, not that opportunity was never there.

I am giving you root cause and solutions and you are giving me bullshit. It is something that has been allowed to go on for decades so it is going to take time to fix.

Bullshit. You move every lowlife out of any ghetto, bring in good, honest, hard working, productive and responsible people, they will turn that ghetto into a place of envy within four years, like magic. It's what I've always said: What makes the neighborhood are the neighbors.

YOu stated it as though the 3 "racists" in Georgia, just decided to attack some random black guy and murder him.
There is always a "reason" for a lynching. He looked at a white lady. He was on my property for some suspicious reason...he was uppity...

List of lynching victims in the United States - Wikipedia

DId the lynching victims always start a fight with the "lynchers"?

If someone was trying to lynch you, would you fight?

If someone pointed a shot gun at me and told me to stand there, while they called the cops, I would probably not fight.

When did Travis tell him that? You don't know what you will do, it's easy to say what you will do when you are not in that situation.

I would probably threaten to press charges later, and make them grovel and apologize, if not pay me off big time.

I wonder how many times that worked? Never.

But fighting fists vs shotgun, not my first choice.

It was probably his only choice.

If the video shows Travis just getting out of his truck and opening fire, I will admit it was a lynching.

If teh video shows Travis getting out of his truck and brandishing the gun and NOT just opening up and Arbery then fighting, will you admit that it was NOT a lynching, and instead was botched vigilantism?

What part of they chased this young man down brandishing weapons don't you understand? One clown hit the man with his truck.

You are the one that called in a lynching. A lynching is extra judicial punishment.

Chasing him down, brandishing weapons with the intent of holding him for the police, would not be that.

What part of that are you not getting?
Didn’t you guys just try to lynch mike pence?

If by "you guys" you mean a few people at one riot that we don't know who they are yet,

then no. It was not us as a group.
Neither were the people who rioted this summer. That was not us as a group.

And they may not have been you personally but you all personally defended the rioters. Didn’t you?

1. It was not you as a group. But you as a group, defended the rioters, and supported them.

2. Depends what you mean by "Defend". I did not state that the violence was justified. I have pointed out that I do not think it was a serious attempt to overthrow the government, as some have claimed.

How Biden Is Erasing Trump’s White Supremacist Legacy

Biden issued an executive order. On top of the executive order, the White House’s push to raise the minimum wage would have outsize effects on African Americans, helping to narrow the black-white income gap.

The executive order on racial justice erased two of the Trump administration’s most blatantly racist policies. Biden reversed Trump’s move to ban all federal agencies and contractors from conducting any kind of diversity training or programs that dealt with concepts like systemic racism or white privilege.

The order also got rid of Trump’s “1776 Commission,” an attempt to whitewash American history by playing down, even excusing slavery.

Increasing the minimum wage to $15 an hour would give 38% of Black workers a raise compared with 23% of white workers, according to research cited by economists writing for Equitable Growth.

1. "Diversity training" is anti-white discrimination. Being against that, is not ws.

2. I bet it did not "excuse" slavery.

3. NOT having a 15$/hour rate, was not ws. That you pretend it was, shows how absurd talking of ws today is.

4. This country has had a bi-partisan consensus on equality for blacks since the early 60s. The vast majority of accusations of wacism since then, have been differences in how to achieve it, such yes or no to 15 dollars an hours.
I like the idea of raising the minimum wage. It will help all poor people. Just so happens it’ll help 38% of black workers and only 23% of white workers. I suppose you’ll say that’s racist towards whites?

It depends on your intention.

If you are fine with harming the interests of supposedly white employers or investors because it is more important to benefit other people, based on skin color, than it is racist.

If, you are supporting the policy because you think that the idea of raising the minimal wage will help all poor people and that balances out the cost to the employers, then that is NOT racist.

That you need that explained to you, indicates that you have no idea what actual racism IS.
It’s kind of like vulgarity. What is vulgar? It’s hard to define but you know it when you see it.

You want to know what white crime is? Somebody toilet papering your house, a kid turning on your outside faucet, teens ringing your doorbell and running away. Nobody is moving out of an area because some teens turfed their tree lawn.

You want to know what white crime is? Somebody toilet papering your house, a kid turning on your outside faucet, teens ringing your doorbell and running away. Nobody is moving out of an area because some teens turfed their tree lawn.
If that isn't racist I don't know what is.

White people don't rob , rape, or murder?

They don't invade the fucking Capitol?

Nahhh...they just toilet paper trees.

Jesus

If that isn't racist I don't know what is.

White people don't rob , rape, or murder?

They don't invade the fucking Capitol?

Nahhh...they just toilet paper trees.

In most middle-class white neighborhoods it's the truth. Do whites do things like kill people and rob places, yes they do, but not to the frequency as blacks. It's an anomaly if anything, not a weekly or monthly event. The Capital is a perfect example, although there were people of other races there. It was an anomaly whereas the commies rioted, looted and burned down buildings for months on end last summer. And........it wasn't the first time either. They did it because of Ferguson and did it because of Baltimore. Now for the leftists, it's almost to the point of expected anytime they don't like something.

Hell, Slow Joe won, and they still rioted in Portland just because they know the weak Democrat leadership won't do squat about it. Even if they do, they will get in front of some limp wristed left-wing judge and get off with a slap on the hand.

UPDATE

Being a believer in true impartial journalism, I must report what I have just read on the Daily Mail website.

The police claim that the victim in the video is a notorious gang member with a long rap sheet.

Of course you aren't, because you haven't been made out to be the boogey man like you have done to black men.

Oh, wait, check it out...

The Guy who was the supposed victim in this case? Career Criminal, of course.

A law enforcement source confirmed to Fox News that the victim has been linked to the violent Mac Baller Brims gang.

"If the shoe was on the other foot, he'd be a part of that gang," the source said.

According to the Post, he has been arrested at least 43 times in the past, though it wasn’t clear how many of the arrests are now sealed. The source told Fox News the man has a history of larceny arrests, and his most recent arrest was on Dec. 4, 2020, in Brooklyn.

The source said he also has a history of robbery and turnstile jumping charges and
one past arrest for criminal sex act in 2010, when he was accused of forcing himself on a 24-year old female.

The victim, whose name is being withheld, was convicted in 2013 of robbery and attempted robbery, New York State Department of Corrections records show. He served time at Fishkill Correctional Facility from May 2013 to December 2017.

This is the "model citizen" you guys want us all to get upset about.

Just for shits and grins, I looked up this gang he belongs to.

What you don't understand and probably don't know that many of these communities were not always ghettos, what turned them into ghettoes? LACK OF OPPORTUNITY. Alot of these communities were thriving communities at one time, but when the industry, job market, etc. moved out the guns and drugs moved in.

Wrong. It's not most of them were not the ghetto, it's that none of them were until the blacks moved in. No land developer or builder creates a city with the intent of creating a ghetto.

Industry does not move drugs and guns anywhere--people do. What opportunity do you speak of? I've worked five miles from where I live and I've worked over 20 miles from where I live.

In most cases, businesses move out when the neighborhood turns into a giant crime area just like what happened to my once nice suburb. So it's the people that chased out any opportunity, not that opportunity was never there.

I am giving you root cause and solutions and you are giving me bullshit. It is something that has been allowed to go on for decades so it is going to take time to fix.

Bullshit. You move every lowlife out of any ghetto, bring in good, honest, hard working, productive and responsible people, they will turn that ghetto into a place of envy within four years, like magic. It's what I've always said: What makes the neighborhood are the neighbors.

You're are as arrogant as you are dumb. The neighborhoods turn into ghettos when the opportunities move out. Whites flee because they don't want yo live by black folks. When the whites go the jobs, infrastructure, etc. goes with them. Not sure how old you are, but it is obvious you must be in your twenties. Where I grew up was thriving when I was coming up because there were plants galore which meant there were good paying jobs, all of those plants have closed down which means those jobs are gone. When the opportunities go the drug business takes over, this is a trend we have watched take place for decades. You need to talk to some older folks and you might learn something.

Not according to the DOJ/FBI stats.

YOu stated it as though the 3 "racists" in Georgia, just decided to attack some random black guy and murder him.
There is always a "reason" for a lynching. He looked at a white lady. He was on my property for some suspicious reason...he was uppity...

List of lynching victims in the United States - Wikipedia

DId the lynching victims always start a fight with the "lynchers"?

If someone was trying to lynch you, would you fight?

If someone pointed a shot gun at me and told me to stand there, while they called the cops, I would probably not fight.

When did Travis tell him that? You don't know what you will do, it's easy to say what you will do when you are not in that situation.

I would probably threaten to press charges later, and make them grovel and apologize, if not pay me off big time.

I wonder how many times that worked? Never.

But fighting fists vs shotgun, not my first choice.

It was probably his only choice.

If the video shows Travis just getting out of his truck and opening fire, I will admit it was a lynching.

If teh video shows Travis getting out of his truck and brandishing the gun and NOT just opening up and Arbery then fighting, will you admit that it was NOT a lynching, and instead was botched vigilantism?

What part of they chased this young man down brandishing weapons don't you understand? One clown hit the man with his truck.

You are the one that called in a lynching. A lynching is extra judicial punishment.

Chasing him down, brandishing weapons with the intent of holding him for the police, would not be that.

What part of that are you not getting?
Didn’t you guys just try to lynch mike pence?

If by "you guys" you mean a few people at one riot that we don't know who they are yet,

then no. It was not us as a group.
Neither were the people who rioted this summer. That was not us as a group.

And they may not have been you personally but you all personally defended the rioters. Didn’t you?

1. It was not you as a group. But you as a group, defended the rioters, and supported them.

2. Depends what you mean by "Defend". I did not state that the violence was justified. I have pointed out that I do not think it was a serious attempt to overthrow the government, as some have claimed.

How Biden Is Erasing Trump’s White Supremacist Legacy

Biden issued an executive order. On top of the executive order, the White House’s push to raise the minimum wage would have outsize effects on African Americans, helping to narrow the black-white income gap.

The executive order on racial justice erased two of the Trump administration’s most blatantly racist policies. Biden reversed Trump’s move to ban all federal agencies and contractors from conducting any kind of diversity training or programs that dealt with concepts like systemic racism or white privilege.

The order also got rid of Trump’s “1776 Commission,” an attempt to whitewash American history by playing down, even excusing slavery.

Increasing the minimum wage to $15 an hour would give 38% of Black workers a raise compared with 23% of white workers, according to research cited by economists writing for Equitable Growth.

1. "Diversity training" is anti-white discrimination. Being against that, is not ws.

2. I bet it did not "excuse" slavery.

3. NOT having a 15$/hour rate, was not ws. That you pretend it was, shows how absurd talking of ws today is.

4. This country has had a bi-partisan consensus on equality for blacks since the early 60s. The vast majority of accusations of wacism since then, have been differences in how to achieve it, such yes or no to 15 dollars an hours.

It depends on your intention.

If you are fine with harming the interests of supposedly white employers or investors because it is more important to benefit other people, based on skin color, than it is racist.

If, you are supporting the policy because you think that the idea of raising the minimal wage will help all poor people and that balances out the cost to the employers, then that is NOT racist.

That you need that explained to you, indicates that you have no idea what actual racism IS.
It’s kind of like vulgarity. What is vulgar? It’s hard to define but you know it when you see it.

No, it doesn't, You asked the question and I answered.

BTW, you were wrong about what my response would be. Why do you think you were wrong? Maybe because your assumptions were wrong?

IF you support the increase in the min wage, to help blacks at the cost of hurting whites, based on race, that is racism.

If you support the increase in the min wage, because you think it is the best policy for the most people, and it just happens that it disproportionately helps blacks, that is NOT racism.

This works on the flip side too.

If like Ray, you OPPOSE the min wage increase, because you think it is BAD policy for most people, that is not racist.

AND if someone else looks at Ray and, to him it, he "sees" it as being about helping more blacks, and he just assuming INTENT on Ray, and calls him a wacist...

that person is wrong. And being an asshole.

Of course you aren't, because you haven't been made out to be the boogey man like you have done to black men.

Thats not true. People like you try to make us out to be the boogieman all the time. The difference is, no one believes it when you say white people are more dangerous than black people. Im not sure why you expect anyone to believe that preposterous lie.

Thats not true. People like you try to make us out to be the boogieman all the time. The difference is, no one believes it when you say white people are more dangerous than black people. Im not sure why you expect anyone to believe that preposterous lie.

The lie is that black folks more of a threat to you than someone white. Statistics prove another white man will do you harm as compared to someone black. I guess when you are a racist you have to believe the bullshit lie.

The lie is that black folks more of a threat to you than someone white. Statistics prove another white man will do you harm as compared to someone black. I guess when you are a racist you have to believe the bullshit lie.

No one believes that.

Forum List

Back