I dont want to hear about "Karens" while this is happening on a regular basis

1. It was not you as a group. But you as a group, defended the rioters, and supported them.
I know of many who defended protesters.

I know of no one who defended rioters.

Referring to the summer protests.

You folks have pretty consistently defended and justified the Capitol rioters.

Where was the lynching in the viddy?
And why does a republican in a red state care about what’s happening in big city New York?
This doesnt just happen in NY. Furthermore, you dont live in DC, yet you havent been able to stop talking about the incident at the capital, so spare me your child like angles.
It does happen it's called crime and it has happened every where around the world through all ages of humans in the history of their existence, why, because they are humans...
This crime is carried out by black people exclusively. It has to stop. Violent racist lynchings are not acceptable.
I don't see color I see torts..There is no color variation of a human that doesn't commit violence.
Only black mobs do this. Prove me wrong.

For decades coward ass white men attacked a single black man and on occasion a single white man if they thought he might like the black man and these cowards were never brought to the Bar of Justice. How many blacks get away with crimes against whites? Very few if any, now your coward ass won't speak on the white couple who just murdered a white child because it doesn't fit your racist narrative.
I believe 72% of murders in Chicago go unsolved. You are wrong again.

85% of whites are murdered by other whites. Those murders are black on black and I know your racist, white ass doesn't give a chuck about black folks who are murdered.

Neither do the politicians you keep voting for, hence the sky-high black on black murder rates in every DemoKKKrat-run shithole in America. Why is homicide the leading cause of death for black men in places run by people like you?

How much would the homicide rate drop if they didn't have such easy access to guns and drugs.

Ah, yes, that's another thing your fellow DemoKKKrats do, flood black neighborhoods with guns and drugs. Between the drugs, the guns, and the abortions, it seems you people really took racist eugenicist Margaret Sanger's message to heart.

You stinking ass RepubliKlans are just as guilty.

Nope, it's the places run by people like you where blacks are slaughtered every day, day in and day out. Why is that?

These black gangs believe they have permission to torture, beat and rob anyone they like. Indeed they are told that this is a right. Jim Crow means strip a Chinese guy naked and leave him in the freezing cold. Slavery confers a right to beat, spit on and eat the face off a black woman. Yay. Give these fine young men an award. Naturally a white woman has a kick in the head coming. She's white.

Encouraging thrill attacks is not going to end well for anyone.

Please Tipsyhag tell us what person has ever said it is ok for black folks to torture, beat or rob anyone. Anything that backs up that racist rant, any damn thing.
You. It's you and all those like you that blame white privilege for black barbarism.

And why does a republican in a red state care about what’s happening in big city New York?
This doesnt just happen in NY. Furthermore, you dont live in DC, yet you havent been able to stop talking about the incident at the capital, so spare me your child like angles.
It does happen it's called crime and it has happened every where around the world through all ages of humans in the history of their existence, why, because they are humans...
This crime is carried out by black people exclusively. It has to stop. Violent racist lynchings are not acceptable.
I don't see color I see torts..There is no color variation of a human that doesn't commit violence.
Only black mobs do this. Prove me wrong.

For decades coward ass white men attacked a single black man and on occasion a single white man if they thought he might like the black man and these cowards were never brought to the Bar of Justice. How many blacks get away with crimes against whites? Very few if any, now your coward ass won't speak on the white couple who just murdered a white child because it doesn't fit your racist narrative.
I believe 72% of murders in Chicago go unsolved. You are wrong again.

85% of whites are murdered by other whites. Those murders are black on black and I know your racist, white ass doesn't give a chuck about black folks who are murdered.

Neither do the politicians you keep voting for, hence the sky-high black on black murder rates in every DemoKKKrat-run shithole in America. Why is homicide the leading cause of death for black men in places run by people like you?

How much would the homicide rate drop if they didn't have such easy access to guns and drugs.

Ah, yes, that's another thing your fellow DemoKKKrats do, flood black neighborhoods with guns and drugs. Between the drugs, the guns, and the abortions, it seems you people really took racist eugenicist Margaret Sanger's message to heart.

You stinking ass RepubliKlans are just as guilty.

Nope, it's the places run by people like you where blacks are slaughtered every day, day in and day out. Why is that?
The same rich white conservative Greedy racist CEOs Who run the corporations In your states run them in blue states Too.

thru unions we built a strong black middle class in flint, Saginaw and Detroit. Starting with Reagan all our manufacturing jobs went overseas. Neighborhoods fell apart.

Samecthing happened during the bush Great recession. Crime went up.

Same things happening now because of the trump pandemic

1. It was not you as a group. But you as a group, defended the rioters, and supported them.
I know of many who defended protesters.

I know of no one who defended rioters.

Referring to the summer protests.

You folks have pretty consistently defended and justified the Capitol rioters.
Or they try downplaying the treason that occured. Only one cop was murdered. Trump didn’t send them. They were justified. It wasn’t a coup.

Let me remind you all again that republicans rioted in 2000 and it worked. They were able to Disrupt And stop the recount. Sent it to the Supreme Court. So this isn’t the first time they pulled this trick.

What happened at the capitol absolutely affects me. How do these nyc incidences affect you? I love it when red state republicans try to compare themselves with ny or california.
Papageorgio this is covert racism. You clicked disagree with me but I see all the racist shit being said about black people and I have yet to see you disagree with any of their comments. Interesting. Probably not even aware you’re doing it

Or they try downplaying the treason that occured. Only one cop was murdered. Trump didn’t send them. They were justified. It wasn’t a coup.

Let me remind you all again that republicans rioted in 2000 and it worked. They were able to Disrupt And stop the recount. Sent it to the Supreme Court. So this isn’t the first time they pulled this trick.

So true. We all know how dangerous guys in polo shirts can get.

They didn't send anything to the Supreme Court, GW's lawyers did.

The same rich white conservative Greedy racist CEOs Who run the corporations In your states run them in blue states Too.

thru unions we built a strong black middle class in flint, Saginaw and Detroit. Starting with Reagan all our manufacturing jobs went overseas. Neighborhoods fell apart.

Samecthing happened during the bush Great recession. Crime went up.

Same things happening now because of the trump pandemic

Trump started the pandemic? And here we all thought it was China. Boy don't I feel silly.

Reagan had nothing to do with the demise of unions. It's unions that killed themselves because of greed. The more money they got their workers, the bigger cut for the union. When American consumers stopped buying their over priced products, people came to the realization that unions were causing more harm than good, and they lost support of the American people.

Unions were no different than any other bubble like the tech bubble and housing bubble. All bubbles burst.

YOu stated it as though the 3 "racists" in Georgia, just decided to attack some random black guy and murder him.
There is always a "reason" for a lynching. He looked at a white lady. He was on my property for some suspicious reason...he was uppity...

List of lynching victims in the United States - Wikipedia

DId the lynching victims always start a fight with the "lynchers"?

If someone was trying to lynch you, would you fight?

If someone pointed a shot gun at me and told me to stand there, while they called the cops, I would probably not fight.

When did Travis tell him that? You don't know what you will do, it's easy to say what you will do when you are not in that situation.

I would probably threaten to press charges later, and make them grovel and apologize, if not pay me off big time.

I wonder how many times that worked? Never.

But fighting fists vs shotgun, not my first choice.

It was probably his only choice.

If the video shows Travis just getting out of his truck and opening fire, I will admit it was a lynching.

If teh video shows Travis getting out of his truck and brandishing the gun and NOT just opening up and Arbery then fighting, will you admit that it was NOT a lynching, and instead was botched vigilantism?

What part of they chased this young man down brandishing weapons don't you understand? One clown hit the man with his truck.

You are the one that called in a lynching. A lynching is extra judicial punishment.

Chasing him down, brandishing weapons with the intent of holding him for the police, would not be that.

What part of that are you not getting?
Didn’t you guys just try to lynch mike pence?

If by "you guys" you mean a few people at one riot that we don't know who they are yet,

then no. It was not us as a group.
Neither were the people who rioted this summer. That was not us as a group.

And they may not have been you personally but you all personally defended the rioters. Didn’t you?

2. Depends what you mean by "Defend". I did not state that the violence was justified. I have pointed out that I do not think it was a serious attempt to overthrow the government, as some have claimed.

How Biden Is Erasing Trump’s White Supremacist Legacy

Biden issued an executive order. On top of the executive order, the White House’s push to raise the minimum wage would have outsize effects on African Americans, helping to narrow the black-white income gap.

The executive order on racial justice erased two of the Trump administration’s most blatantly racist policies. Biden reversed Trump’s move to ban all federal agencies and contractors from conducting any kind of diversity training or programs that dealt with concepts like systemic racism or white privilege.

The order also got rid of Trump’s “1776 Commission,” an attempt to whitewash American history by playing down, even excusing slavery.

Increasing the minimum wage to $15 an hour would give 38% of Black workers a raise compared with 23% of white workers, according to research cited by economists writing for Equitable Growth.

So true. We all know how dangerous guys in polo shirts can get.

They didn't send anything to the Supreme Court, GW's lawyers did.
The rioters were successful in disrupting the recount. They stopped and sent it to the Supreme Court. Symantics.

YOu stated it as though the 3 "racists" in Georgia, just decided to attack some random black guy and murder him.
There is always a "reason" for a lynching. He looked at a white lady. He was on my property for some suspicious reason...he was uppity...

List of lynching victims in the United States - Wikipedia

DId the lynching victims always start a fight with the "lynchers"?

If someone was trying to lynch you, would you fight?

If someone pointed a shot gun at me and told me to stand there, while they called the cops, I would probably not fight.

When did Travis tell him that? You don't know what you will do, it's easy to say what you will do when you are not in that situation.

I would probably threaten to press charges later, and make them grovel and apologize, if not pay me off big time.

I wonder how many times that worked? Never.

But fighting fists vs shotgun, not my first choice.

It was probably his only choice.

If the video shows Travis just getting out of his truck and opening fire, I will admit it was a lynching.

If teh video shows Travis getting out of his truck and brandishing the gun and NOT just opening up and Arbery then fighting, will you admit that it was NOT a lynching, and instead was botched vigilantism?

What part of they chased this young man down brandishing weapons don't you understand? One clown hit the man with his truck.

You are the one that called in a lynching. A lynching is extra judicial punishment.

Chasing him down, brandishing weapons with the intent of holding him for the police, would not be that.

What part of that are you not getting?

We don't know what their intent was and the young man.is dead.

YOu don't know their intent? Then stop making claims based on their intent.

Since he was murdered not hard to figure out their intent.

You just said you don't know. Now you are saying you do know?

You are just saying shit, throwing shit at a wall, to see what sticks, and if it doesn't you say something else.

Did they murder the young man?

Seems that way. Of course, not all murders are lynchings.

I mean, you know that right? Cause, otherwise, the word has no meaning and is just a handful of shit to be thrown at the wall, by a monkey.

Are you a monkey?

Guns have been regulated all my life and recreational narcotics the same. But unless you can tap your slippers together and repeat "There's no place like home, there's no place like home" and actually return to paradise, it's something we all have to live with.

The unfortunate thing is we live with it in lower income black neighborhoods not white ones, why is that? Why is it we don't see drugs being sold on the corners in lower income white neighborhoods? Why don't we see prostitutes walking the streets in lower income white neighborhoods? See the police are in lower income black neighborhoods to contain the crime in the neighborhood, not prevent it or stop it.

How many of the lower income black neighborhoods are under Democrat mayors, Democrat city councils, and Democrat Congressional Representatives?

How many redneck, racist neighborhoods are under Democratic control?

Guns have been regulated all my life and recreational narcotics the same. But unless you can tap your slippers together and repeat "There's no place like home, there's no place like home" and actually return to paradise, it's something we all have to live with.

The unfortunate thing is we live with it in lower income black neighborhoods not white ones, why is that? Why is it we don't see drugs being sold on the corners in lower income white neighborhoods? Why don't we see prostitutes walking the streets in lower income white neighborhoods? See the police are in lower income black neighborhoods to contain the crime in the neighborhood, not prevent it or stop it.

How many of the lower income black neighborhoods are under Democrat mayors, Democrat city councils, and Democrat Congressional Representatives?

How many redneck, racist neighborhoods are under Democratic control?
What neighborhood are you referring to? Be specific and site your reason for declaring that they are racist.

Biden issued an executive order. On top of the executive order, the White House’s push to raise the minimum wage would have outsize effects on African Americans, helping to narrow the black-white income gap.

The executive order on racial justice erased two of the Trump administration’s most blatantly racist policies. Biden reversed Trump’s move to ban all federal agencies and contractors from conducting any kind of diversity training or programs that dealt with concepts like systemic racism or white privilege.

The order also got rid of Trump’s “1776 Commission,” an attempt to whitewash American history by playing down, even excusing slavery.

Increasing the minimum wage to $15 an hour would give 38% of Black workers a raise compared with 23% of white workers, according to research cited by economists writing for Equitable Growth.

So how are blacks going to get these jobs when they'd be moving out of the country, being replaced with automation, much more outsourcing which blacks won't be needed, employers laying off staff, and competing with the flood of immigrants Biden plans to let in?

Trump's 1776 commission is to teach children real history. My Lord, think how awful that would have been.

Like Bezos, Zuckerberg, and Dorsey, right? LOL

All those places were turned into shitholes from decades of racist Democrat control. Democrats turn everything they touch into shit, and they target black people as often as possible.

So how are blacks going to get these jobs when they'd be moving out of the country, being replaced with automation, much more outsourcing which blacks won't be needed, employers laying off staff, and competing with the flood of immigrants Biden plans to let in?

Trump's 1776 commission is to teach children real history. My Lord, think how awful that would have been.
Whitewashed history

Whitewashed history

No, actual history. Whitewash history is what they've been learning for the past decade or more.
You mean the reasons why we had a civil rights movement? Or sufferage?

You want to write a nicer version of real history.

Those who don’t know the real history are doomed to repeat it. For example most people don’t know what the brooks brother riots are and so trump tried it again two weeks ago.

New Topics

Forum List

Back