I dont want to hear about "Karens" while this is happening on a regular basis

The unfortunate thing is we live with it in lower income black neighborhoods not white ones, why is that? Why is it we don't see drugs being sold on the corners in lower income white neighborhoods? Why don't we see prostitutes walking the streets in lower income white neighborhoods? See the police are in lower income black neighborhoods to contain the crime in the neighborhood, not prevent it or stop it.

In general, whites are more fearful of prison. In the black community, it's almost a badge of honor to be an ex-con. Given the extremely high black population in prison, it's likely if these lowlifes end up there, they will have friends or relatives in there with them, unless it's a federal prison in another state.

It really has less to do with police than it does the individual and the culture. The white and black cultures are the exact opposite of each other. It's why when blacks start moving into a white area, whites begin to move out. I know what my neighborhood was like when it was predominately white. We had one murder every ten or fifteen years. The schools were rated the top of the county. You could walk the street at night without any fear. Nobody ever shot off a gun in city limits. Then the blacks moved in and everything went to hell.

We have the same police force. The houses didn't change that much. It's the same schools, and actually much nicer and newer school buildings, so how did everything go to hell? The people who moved in here, that's how. Now we have three or more murders every single year; two just last week and the year just begun. Half of our stores closed down because of robberies or intense shoplifting. Our property values are half of what it used to be. Gunfire several times a week. Every time I mow the lawn, I have to clean all the garbage off my tree lawn before I can even start. See, this is unacceptable in most white communities. We don't want to live this way.

In Europe, sure there's crime, but not like we have here. Why is that? It's the culture. Some countries the police don't even carry guns. They don't have the death penalty there because they don't really need it.

Some years back, I read an op-ed in the liberal Los Angeles Times that (like it or not) when a neighborhood becomes integrated, it eventually becomes segregated again.

Your very thoughtful comments explain why.

And don't forget: Some of the people who flee those neighborhoods are well-behaved African Americans who are mortified by the behavior of a large percentage of their neighbors.

The unfortunate thing is we live with it in lower income black neighborhoods not white ones, why is that? Why is it we don't see drugs being sold on the corners in lower income white neighborhoods? Why don't we see prostitutes walking the streets in lower income white neighborhoods? See the police are in lower income black neighborhoods to contain the crime in the neighborhood, not prevent it or stop it.

In general, whites are more fearful of prison. In the black community, it's almost a badge of honor to be an ex-con. Given the extremely high black population in prison, it's likely if these lowlifes end up there, they will have friends or relatives in there with them, unless it's a federal prison in another state.

It really has less to do with police than it does the individual and the culture. The white and black cultures are the exact opposite of each other. It's why when blacks start moving into a white area, whites begin to move out. I know what my neighborhood was like when it was predominately white. We had one murder every ten or fifteen years. The schools were rated the top of the county. You could walk the street at night without any fear. Nobody ever shot off a gun in city limits. Then the blacks moved in and everything went to hell.

We have the same police force. The houses didn't change that much. It's the same schools, and actually much nicer and newer school buildings, so how did everything go to hell? The people who moved in here, that's how. Now we have three or more murders every single year; two just last week and the year just begun. Half of our stores closed down because of robberies or intense shoplifting. Our property values are half of what it used to be. Gunfire several times a week. Every time I mow the lawn, I have to clean all the garbage off my tree lawn before I can even start. See, this is unacceptable in most white communities. We don't want to live this way.

In Europe, sure there's crime, but not like we have here. Why is that? It's the culture. Some countries the police don't even carry guns. They don't have the death penalty there because they don't really need it.

Some years back, I read an op-ed in the liberal Los Angeles Times that (like it or not) when a neighborhood becomes integrated, it eventually becomes segregated again.

Your very thoughtful comments explain why.

And don't forget: Some of the people who flee those neighborhoods are well-behaved African Americans who are mortified by the behavior of a large percentage of their neighbors.

Smfh. That is a crock of shit, but I guess if you push a lie long enough somebody will believe it.

Where was the lynching in the viddy?
And why does a republican in a red state care about what’s happening in big city New York?
This doesnt just happen in NY. Furthermore, you dont live in DC, yet you havent been able to stop talking about the incident at the capital, so spare me your child like angles.
It does happen it's called crime and it has happened every where around the world through all ages of humans in the history of their existence, why, because they are humans...
This crime is carried out by black people exclusively. It has to stop. Violent racist lynchings are not acceptable.
I don't see color I see torts..There is no color variation of a human that doesn't commit violence.
Only black mobs do this. Prove me wrong.

For decades coward ass white men attacked a single black man and on occasion a single white man if they thought he might like the black man and these cowards were never brought to the Bar of Justice. How many blacks get away with crimes against whites? Very few if any, now your coward ass won't speak on the white couple who just murdered a white child because it doesn't fit your racist narrative.

You're talking about a time, of over a century ago, like it was last week.

Blacks take particular enjoyment out of assaulting the elderly.

No more than whites do or are you too drunk to see that.
Blacks are the only group i have ever seen mob attack someone while giggling with glee. Ive seen this hundreds of times and i can post an endless amount of videos showing exactly that.

All you need to do is ask your granddaddy how they use to do it when it was 10 white men against one black man or a group of them raping a black woman. Study your nasty history and find out how much glee they had and unlike some foolish black men who commit these crimes they were never brought to the Bar of Justice for it.

Do you have any proof for YOUR claim? I already know you dont. You wont provide a single video because it never happened.

I have over 400yrs of History fool.
My grandpa is dead, and so are those victims. We live in 2021 you fucking retard. In 2021, black people are the KKK, but even worse. Black people are far more violent than the KKK ever was.

You stinking POS how many black folks do you think are still alive that came up during the Jim Crow era. Black people could NEVER be as violent as trash like you was.

The document says that 81 officers from the Capitol Police force and 58 from the Washington D.C. Metropolitan Police Department sustained injuries when crowds of Donald Trump supporters breached the building while lawmakers were preparing to count electoral college votes, cementing Joe Biden's election victory.
134 Police Officers Injured in Capitol Riots, Justice Department Says (msn.com)

You don't give damn about police officers in this instance, because it was white trash like you committing the crime.

Lynching were more of a thing, around the turn of the century, not the most recent, but back when the 18s became 19s.

Jim Crow was a very different animal than THAT.

There were 3 white racist that murdered a young black man in Georgia just last year.

They just picked him out and rollled up on him and attacked him, like the gang in the video, only with reversed waces?

My grandpa is dead, and so are those victims. We live in 2021 you fucking retard. In 2021, black people are the KKK, but even worse. Black people are far more violent than the KKK ever was.
Just last year Ahmaud Arbery was killed by three white dudes in Georgia...for jogging in the wrong neighborhood
I forgot about that one. And how many trump supporters have told foreigners or even Asian Americans who were born here to go back to where they came from. Where did they hear that? Trump.

We have tens of millions of illegals and tens of millions of LEGAL immigrants.

We are being assimilated into the shitty Third World.

Being pissed off about that, is sane.

NOT being pissed off about it, is being a pussy.
Sorry your white america is evolving. A little Latino spice will make us better. But just a dash of Muslim. Any more than a smidgen will ruin the meal.

Yes, I am sorry too. My point stands. We are having change for the worst forced on us, and being upset about it, is a normal and healthy reaction.

Just taking it like a bitch, is not.
Gotta save that watttt privlig huh?

Bitch. I've worked hard for everything I have in my life, so fuck you.

No shit, but everything black folks have was given to us. What a POS.

I never said that. That bit where you find you have to lie about what the other guy said, to disagree with him?

That is you, realizing that you are wrong.

You don't give a damn about your fellow Americans being marginalized and pissed on
Are you seriously whining about your supposed "loss" of white priveledge?
He doesn’t get it. He doesn’t realize he’s basically crying because we want to even the playing field.

He considers me a traitor to my race but honestly, if it ps between a black and a klan member, I side with the black

We have had widespread, legally required anti-white discrimination for decades in this country.

For you to tell people that have paid hte price for such stupid programs, that they have " privilege" is you being an asshole.

Your pretense that only "klan members" are done with this shit, is you being even more of an asshole.
So do you have trouble finding someone to launder your pointy white hat or does the wife take care of it for you?

Being against anti-white discrimination is not racist, you stupid bitch.

FUCK YOU.

What fucking anti-white discrimination?

Everytime you discrimination in favor of minorities, you discriminate AGAINST whites.

With limited resources, that is the way it works. Are you too stupid to understand that?

How many more violent racist lynching's are we going to let happen before we put our foot down and say enough is enough? I dont want to hear about Karen's, and i dont want to hear about BLM anymore. Nothing happening in our nation is worse than this shit. It has to stop.

This doesn't happen all the time....

And frankly, I'm wondering if there is more to this story. 14 people don't strip a man in the street for no reason. I'm wondering what this guy might have been up to that a mob went after him.

And why does a republican in a red state care about what’s happening in big city New York?
This doesnt just happen in NY. Furthermore, you dont live in DC, yet you havent been able to stop talking about the incident at the capital, so spare me your child like angles.
It does happen it's called crime and it has happened every where around the world through all ages of humans in the history of their existence, why, because they are humans...
This crime is carried out by black people exclusively. It has to stop. Violent racist lynchings are not acceptable.
I don't see color I see torts..There is no color variation of a human that doesn't commit violence.

For decades coward ass white men attacked a single black man and on occasion a single white man if they thought he might like the black man and these cowards were never brought to the Bar of Justice. How many blacks get away with crimes against whites? Very few if any, now your coward ass won't speak on the white couple who just murdered a white child because it doesn't fit your racist narrative.

Blacks are the only group i have ever seen mob attack someone while giggling with glee. Ive seen this hundreds of times and i can post an endless amount of videos showing exactly that.

All you need to do is ask your granddaddy how they use to do it when it was 10 white men against one black man or a group of them raping a black woman. Study your nasty history and find out how much glee they had and unlike some foolish black men who commit these crimes they were never brought to the Bar of Justice for it.

Do you have any proof for YOUR claim? I already know you dont. You wont provide a single video because it never happened.

You stinking POS how many black folks do you think are still alive that came up during the Jim Crow era. Black people could NEVER be as violent as trash like you was.

The document says that 81 officers from the Capitol Police force and 58 from the Washington D.C. Metropolitan Police Department sustained injuries when crowds of Donald Trump supporters breached the building while lawmakers were preparing to count electoral college votes, cementing Joe Biden's election victory.

You don't give damn about police officers in this instance, because it was white trash like you committing the crime.

Lynching were more of a thing, around the turn of the century, not the most recent, but back when the 18s became 19s.

There were 3 white racist that murdered a young black man in Georgia just last year.

They just picked him out and rollled up on him and attacked him, like the gang in the video, only with reversed waces?

Both instances the perps need to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. So what is your point?

Just last year Ahmaud Arbery was killed by three white dudes in Georgia...for jogging in the wrong neighborhood
I forgot about that one. And how many trump supporters have told foreigners or even Asian Americans who were born here to go back to where they came from. Where did they hear that? Trump.

Sorry your white america is evolving. A little Latino spice will make us better. But just a dash of Muslim. Any more than a smidgen will ruin the meal.

Yes, I am sorry too. My point stands. We are having change for the worst forced on us, and being upset about it, is a normal and healthy reaction.

I never said that. That bit where you find you have to lie about what the other guy said, to disagree with him?

That is what you were insinuating.

You don't give a damn about your fellow Americans being marginalized and pissed on
He doesn’t get it. He doesn’t realize he’s basically crying because we want to even the playing field.

He considers me a traitor to my race but honestly, if it ps between a black and a klan member, I side with the black

We have had widespread, legally required anti-white discrimination for decades in this country.

For you to tell people that have paid hte price for such stupid programs, that they have " privilege" is you being an asshole.

Your pretense that only "klan members" are done with this shit, is you being even more of an asshole.
So do you have trouble finding someone to launder your pointy white hat or does the wife take care of it for you?

FUCK YOU.

Everytime you discrimination in favor of minorities, you discriminate AGAINST whites.

With limited resources, that is the way it works. Are you too stupid to understand that?

Explain what black folks receive that you don't.

LOL, make me bitch. Oh, you can't? Jeeze, guess you were just talking shit.
I can't make you stop spewing whining racist shit...but I did get you just now to admit that you are in fact doing that

You posted a pile of shit and I choose one turd to respond to.

Only a lying whore would pretend that that meant I agreed to any of the rest of your shit post.

YOu are the racist asshole here, not me. Fucktard.

Both instances the perps need to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. So what is your point?

YOu stated it as though the 3 "racists" in Georgia, just decided to attack some random black guy and murder him.

I'm asking you to clarify if that was your intent. That is my point. YOu can tell, because I explicitly asked you that.

Do I need to dumb this down any more for you?

YOu stated it as though the 3 "racists" in Georgia, just decided to attack some random black guy and murder him.

I'm asking you to clarify if that was your intent. That is my point. YOu can tell, because I explicitly asked you that.

Does it matter, bottomline is both cases both need to be crushed under the law. Thank God the guy in NY got to go home, the guy in Georgia didn't. That's the point.

That is what you were insinuating.

No, it's not. Just because I correctly point out that there is a massive system of discrimination in favor of blacks, does not "insinuate" that there are not hard working blacks who deserve what they got, or even that if they got something that should have gone to someone else, that they did not work hard to build on it.

My intent is not to imply that "everything" that all blacks have, was "given to them".

Though that is certainly the feeling I get when people like you, say shit like "white privilege".

FUCK YOU.

Explain what black folks receive that you don't.

Preference in hiring, promotions, college admissions, ect.

Does it matter, bottomline is both cases both need to be crushed under the law. Thank God the guy in NY got to go home, the guy in Georgia didn't. That's the point.

When you use it to bolster your pretense that lynching, is still relevant, the intent matters.

you know that that was not how that case went down, that is why, now that I have called you on it, that you are getting evasive, and dropping the shit about lynching.

YOu want to show some balls and admit that, or do you want to double down with some standard lefty tactics.

Perhaps now would be the time for some personal attacks, or some more strawmaning?

When you use it to bolster your pretense that lynching, is still relevant, the intent matters.

you know that that was not how that case went down, that is why, now that I have called you on it, that you are getting evasive, and dropping the shit about lynching.

YOu want to show some balls and admit that, or do you want to double down with some standard lefty tactics.

Perhaps now would be the time for some personal attacks, or some more strawmaning?

The situation in Georgia was a lynching, they just didn't use a rope.

The situation in Georgia was a lynching, they just didn't use a rope.

If you really believed that, you would have answered the question, instead of playing evasive games.

There is always a "reason" for a lynching. He looked at a white lady. He was on my property for some suspicious reason...he was uppity...

List of lynching victims in the United States - Wikipedia

DId the lynching victims always start a fight with the "lynchers"?

If someone was trying to lynch you, would you fight?

New Topics

Forum List

Back