I dont want to hear about "Karens" while this is happening on a regular basis

Godboy

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2008
How many more violent racist lynching's are we going to let happen before we put our foot down and say enough is enough? I dont want to hear about Karen's, and i dont want to hear about BLM anymore. Nothing happening in our nation is worse than this shit. It has to stop.

How many more violent racist lynching's are we going to let happen before we put our foot down and say enough is enough? I dont want to hear about Karen's, and i dont want to hear about BLM anymore. Nothing happening in our nation is worse than this shit. It has to stop.

God I wish he had a gun. My uncle drove his car down the wrong street in Miami. His car was surrounded. He pulled out his gun and cleared the crowd.

Where was the lynching in the viddy?
And why does a republican in a red state care about what’s happening in big city New York?
This doesnt just happen in NY. Furthermore, you dont live in DC, yet you havent been able to stop talking about the incident at the capital, so spare me your child like angles.

And why does a republican in a red state care about what’s happening in big city New York?
This doesnt just happen in NY. Furthermore, you dont live in DC, yet you havent been able to stop talking about the incident at the capital, so spare me your child like angles.
It does happen it's called crime and it has happened every where around the world through all ages of humans in the history of their existence, why, because they are humans...

What happened at the capitol absolutely affects me. How do these nyc incidences affect you? I love it when red state republicans try to compare themselves with ny or california.

It does happen it's called crime and it has happened every where around the world through all ages of humans in the history of their existence, why, because they are humans...
This crime is carried out by black people exclusively. It has to stop. Violent racist lynchings are not acceptable.

What happened at the capitol absolutely affects me. How do these nyc incidences affect you? I love it when red state republicans try to compare themselves with ny or california.
Violent black racism effects EVERYONE!

A white girl I went to high school with in Michigan moved to Texas with her family. Her son murdered her. Was caught on camera. Dad called the police.

When republicans In red states are done cleaning up black communities in blue states maybe they’ll get to fixing the problems in their Own communities

I live 20 minutes from Detroit. I just stay out of the most violent neighborhoods. Just like there are white towns down south blacks avoid. Violent white racism affects everyone

You’re just searching for your next boogie man

A white girl I went to high school with in Michigan moved to Texas with her family. Her son murdered her. Was caught on camera. Dad called the police.

When republicans In red states are done cleaning up black communities in blue states maybe they’ll get to fixing the problems in their Own communities
It is a problem that will never go away in a society as violent as the one we have in the US...

This crime is carried out by black people exclusively. It has to stop. Violent racist lynchings are not acceptable.
I don't see color I see torts..There is no color variation of a human that doesn't commit violence.

Red states dont have anything close to the rampant crime in blue states, so just stop.

It is a problem that will never go away in a society as violent as the one we have in the US...
Oh I think we can solve crime. But we have to evolve more. No wars, no poor people. Only rich and middle class. There can be upper and lower middle class but if we were an evolved species we wouldn’t have poor people. It’s capitalisms major flaw. It relies on poor people.

Most single mothers who are middle class are able to raise law abiding kids. Our problem is there are too many poor people

Forum List

Back