'I don't want to change one word of it': Alan Dershowitz on why the Second Amendment MUST be preserved

Status
Not open for further replies.
I support the 2nd but why do we still give this creep a platform for anything?

ohf-ivian-i-forgot-to-take-their-dodo-thanks-obama-12584162.png

• Banned
Strawman much?
Who is trying to change the 2A?
Every urban area in America has changed the Second Amendment.. The flight to return guns to the black community is starting now

I am committed to preserving the Bill of Rights, every single word, every comma, and every space between the words'

BAM!
OJ's attorney is a dumbass.

He was not OJ's attorney dumbass, that was Cochran. Present yes but NOT his attorney.

Yes, he was OJ's lawyer.

I am committed to preserving the Bill of Rights, every single word, every comma, and every space between the words'

BAM!
OK... the guy who likes little girls. Mr. Credibility.
Evidence?

BAM!
OJ's attorney is a dumbass.

He was not OJ's attorney dumbass, that was Cochran. Present yes but NOT his attorney.

Yes, he was OJ's lawyer.

O. J. Simpson had four lawyers representing him at his trial for murder: Johnnie Cochran, Robert Kardashian, Robert Shapiro and F. Lee Bailey. Collectively, they were known as the "Dream Team." Dershowitz served as the appellate advisor for the "Dream Team" during the O. J. Simpson murder trial.

BAM!
Evidence?

Victims ask to join Epstein lawsuit
Girls want money .. what’s changed?

You wanted evidence. I provided it. Obviously your motives are other than what we know. I prefer to not delve into what they are.

BAM!
Evidence?

Victims ask to join Epstein lawsuit
Its either ignorant or plain ass dumb and or lazy. So what you get is someone who interjects in the blind.
Giving that slimeball a legal platform is disgusting.

Time out kids... The topic is 2nd amendment.. Not OJ.. Not babies dead or alive. Not Head Start or School lunches.. Not "science". Not Jeffrey Epstein..

Y'all sound more deranged than the 2 awful choices for Prez tonight. Gonna write A LOT of warnings and then re-open..

We SERIOUSLY WANT TOPICS DISCUSSED on USMB.. Can't DO THAT? Stick to the flamey Flame Zone or go tweet at people...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back