I don't understand all this Republican stuff about releasing the Kraken

But you only think think that Democrats cheat? Buddy have I got some nice beachfront swampland to sell yous.!
Like when he was elected?
The kraken was a sea creature in Greek mythology that dragged everything down to ruin much like what Trump's sore losing is doing to the republican party.
Is Trump supposed to be a good sport but a bad player, and lose the game all the same?
No. We voted Trump. Trump stays in office, until we can have an election without fraud.

There was fraud in that election as well, probably a lot.

But this mail in farce election, most corrupt election in the civilized world ever.

According to Wikileaks and that Vault 7 hack, the "Kraken" is a "CIA Defense Program Designed To Hack and Track ‘Other Systems’"

The President made several staffing changes after the election, and enacted a Kennedy era memorandum to strip the CIA of some powers to do battle with the Deep State. I am not aware of the particulars.

There is a lot of misinformation, and disinformation, I cannot tell, what is real, and what is false, but this seems to be what they are talking about.

If anything "goes to court," I suspect at this point, it won't be the SCOTUS, but it will be Military Tribunals.

But this mail in farce election, most corrupt election in the civilized world ever.
The labor mob took over the elections, as intended by Communist Party sympathizers.
AMERICAN POSTAL WORKERS UNION

But you only think think that Democrats cheat? Buddy have I got some nice beachfront swampland to sell yous.!
The kraken was a sea creature in Greek mythology that dragged everything down to ruin much like what Trump's sore losing is doing to the republican party.
Is Trump supposed to be a good sport but a bad player, and lose the game all the same?
No. We voted Trump. Trump stays in office, until we can have an election without fraud.

Everybody cheats, but it's clear the democrats have gone full Satan on this election cycle.

I don't understand all this Republican stuff about releasing the Kraken.

Are they trying to set themselves up for failure?

Because in the movie that I saw, the guy from L.A. Law held up Medusa's head, and the Kraken looked at it, turned to stone, and broke into a million pieces.

I beg to differ but I think(see below)

Everybody cheats, but it's clear the democrats have gone full Satan on this election cycle.
You will look good in a pink pussy cap.

Don't forget to tip your communist union postal carrier member, comrade and your communist union police force and fireman members.

Release the McCraken on all the communist union loving members because they all had a hand in perverting the outcome of the election Trump won.

The labor mob took over the elections, as intended by Communist Party sympathizers.
AMERICAN POSTAL WORKERS UNION

Last edited:

Because in the movie that I saw, the guy from L.A. Law held up Medusa's head, and the Kraken looked at it, turned to stone, and broke into a million pieces.
They are just being drama queens for the sloganeering accepting sheep. Even Rudy distanced team trump from Sidney Powell. Sounds bold to inspire the presently weak of spirit. Means nothing.

LOL, sure sport, THEY'RE the drama queens. Read your own whiney ass post, Karen

Trump going on to whatever he is going to do next. You should too.
We are going to destroy the Democrat Party, and eradicate Communism from off the face of the planet Earth.
Who's "we"? Trump damaged the republican party far more than any of your boogymen. You don't even see it because you and people like you are the damage.

Damaged? Are on drugs?

How did the House races turn out? Ask Nancy!

No one is interested in buying your house.

The Kraken could have several meanings hehe....I'm no expert but...who knows?

May be it's kind of releasing information to the sleeping masses, the leftwing sheeple so to speak? stuff the masses never thought possible? that kind of thing? :dunno: :wink_2:

1606696870203.png

New Topics

Forum List

Back