I don’t think there is time to fill Ginsberg seat on the Court.

The truth is, this is a crippling blow to the liberal long-term agenda. We all knew it was coming, and it could've been avoided if Ginsberg's ego hadn't kept her clinging to power long past her expiration date.

I never imagined Trump could possibly appoint three justices.

A fatal blow to the left
Can't wait until the shit stains start trying to burn things down here.

The main reason I voted Trump was SCOTUS... it's paid off in spades

If the short term loss of the Senate is the price of a lifetime appointee to the SCOTUS that keeps the left from legislating from the bench, I'll take that trade.
Unfortunately the loss will likely be irreversible

See california

and if the dems hold the house, senate and presidency they can expand the SC to whatever number they want and pack it with liberals

Last edited:
He does not need 10

I was totally mistaken about that

but we are sure to lose of of the republican senators
If the short term loss of the Senate is the price of a lifetime appointee to the SCOTUS that keeps the left from legislating from the bench, I'll take that trade.
As it stands, we do not know where the senate will be next year, so I'll fight one battle at a time. Take this SCOTUS victory and deal with the senate later.

But you are ok with the right legislating from the bench?
You mean like filthy vermin commiecrat scum doing right now? Stop lying.

He does not need 10

I was totally mistaken about that

but we are sure to lose of of the republican senators
As it stands, we do not know where the senate will be next year, so I'll fight one battle at a time. Take this SCOTUS victory and deal with the senate later.
The left scum are legislating from the bench all over the country.

Unfortunately the loss will likely be irreversible
I've heard that many times before and it never comes to fruition. Even California may have a change of heart when the left totally fucks it up.
and if the dems hold the house, senate and presidency they can expand the SC to whatever number they want and pack it with liberals
I contend that the new SCOTUS will strike down the legality of such a blatant scheme to grab power.

There has never been a vacancy to the court for which the sitting president did not appoint a replacement

Obama does not count?

Obama did appoint someone, or nominated i guess is the proper term. Merrick Garland.

Trump can nominate all he wants
It is the confirmation that will be contentious

Yep. Pubs control the Senate, however. It will be contentious for sure, but there will be a vote and the nominee will be seated. Little doubt about it, really.

Not so easy

I see Murkowski,Collins and Romney blocking a vote

That makes it 50-50

We'll see.

IMO, they'll posture, horsetrade, then come up up with a justification, preen for the cameras and vote. Even if they cant convince one of the 3 to do so, which is unlikely, IMO, there is a tiebreaker vote. That's the VP, Pence.

Bread and circuses about to commence. The outcome is I'd say 90% certain.
Mitch does not have any brownie points with any of the three.
Corey Gardner is another candidate trying to distance himself from Trump

If he wins, Kelly can take office in November in Arizona

Either way, there are going to be some outraged politicians

It's not Mitch's brownie points or lack thereof, it's how they think their actions will impact them. These are politicians we're talking about.

There are always outraged politicians. Can't even take their outrage seriously, as it's staged nonsense 99.9% of the time.

Gonna be interesting, that's for sure. What tidbits will the Dems dig up on the nominee. Will Gloria Allred bring in some victims. Will they be members of the Pedo Island Platinum elite club. What does George Soros think. Did they wear panties on their heads at a frat party 20 years ago or play grab ass with a cheerleader in High School. Are they anti-women, even if women, anti-gay, anti this or that. lol. They playwrites are tuning up that much is for sure. Politics today are a damn joke....
I doubt another Kavanaugh situation

But every statement, every decision, every action will be reviewed with a fine tooth comb.

Make it harder to justify confirmation in six weeks

I fully expect it. The prevalence of smear campaigns in politics is greater than ever. This is a very high stakes prize. They'll be insulting this person's dog and unborn grandchildren before it's over. They'll be nazis, they'll be anti women, they'll be straight from the bowels of hell sent by Satan himself.

They'll throw endless shit at the wall and anything that seems to gain traction, they'll focus on with rabid attacks in the press and anywhere else they can think of. I wouldn't be surprised to see TV commercials on this issue, smearing whoever this ends up being with whatever political poop they can think of.
It is likely that Trump will nominate a young, ultra conservative female.

Her opinions and past statements will be picked apart with a fine tooth comb

Democrats will have the congress and white house at some point. Then they will expand the court and quickly appoint 2-4 judges. If not more. I hope they pack it with 6 or 8 more. The only way we get real changes to our system is when the white wing complains. So give them something to complain about.
They will also pack the lower courts.....

Why? Because they can

They will also pack the lower courts.....
The true victory will come to those who pack the court
You: We (sob) will win someday (sob).
Me:
deal.gif

We are already dealing with it
Voting has started
Too little, too late. The courts are changed for the better for generations to come. Your vote won't change that fact.
Perhaps you should've been planning instead of looting and burning shit in the streets.

There has never been a vacancy to the court for which the sitting president did not appoint a replacement

Obama does not count?

Obama did appoint someone, or nominated i guess is the proper term. Merrick Garland.

Trump can nominate all he wants
It is the confirmation that will be contentious

Yep. Pubs control the Senate, however. It will be contentious for sure, but there will be a vote and the nominee will be seated. Little doubt about it, really.

Not so easy

I see Murkowski,Collins and Romney blocking a vote

That makes it 50-50

We'll see.

IMO, they'll posture, horsetrade, then come up up with a justification, preen for the cameras and vote. Even if they cant convince one of the 3 to do so, which is unlikely, IMO, there is a tiebreaker vote. That's the VP, Pence.

Bread and circuses about to commence. The outcome is I'd say 90% certain.
Mitch does not have any brownie points with any of the three.
Corey Gardner is another candidate trying to distance himself from Trump

If he wins, Kelly can take office in November in Arizona

Either way, there are going to be some outraged politicians

It's not Mitch's brownie points or lack thereof, it's how they think their actions will impact them. These are politicians we're talking about.

There are always outraged politicians. Can't even take their outrage seriously, as it's staged nonsense 99.9% of the time.

Gonna be interesting, that's for sure. What tidbits will the Dems dig up on the nominee. Will Gloria Allred bring in some victims. Will they be members of the Pedo Island Platinum elite club. What does George Soros think. Did they wear panties on their heads at a frat party 20 years ago or play grab ass with a cheerleader in High School. Are they anti-women, even if women, anti-gay, anti this or that. lol. They playwrites are tuning up that much is for sure. Politics today are a damn joke....
I doubt another Kavanaugh situation

But every statement, every decision, every action will be reviewed with a fine tooth comb.

Make it harder to justify confirmation in six weeks

I fully expect it. The prevalence of smear campaigns in politics is greater than ever. This is a very high stakes prize. They'll be insulting this person's dog and unborn grandchildren before it's over. They'll be nazis, they'll be anti women, they'll be straight from the bowels of hell sent by Satan himself.

They'll throw endless shit at the wall and anything that seems to gain traction, they'll focus on with rabid attacks in the press and anywhere else they can think of. I wouldn't be surprised to see TV commercials on this issue, smearing whoever this ends up being with whatever political poop they can think of.
It is likely that Trump will nominate a young, ultra conservative female.

Her opinions and past statements will be picked apart with a fine tooth comb

Like you did with now Justice Kavanaugh and even drummed up some lying bitch to up the ante

How'd that turn out for you low life lying assholes?

You're fooling nobody, flamer and guess what? Everybody knows you're a know nothing flamer.

Just stop, you're shits old

Change has to occur among the people in order for change to occur in the political system.
That has already happened. Check the polling on taking money out of elections. Check the polling on abortion choice. Check the polling on term limits. What needs to happen is for people to actually get out and vote.

Forum List

Back