I don't think Fred Phelps has thought his cunning plan all the way through...

Well, least we won't have to get them flowers, they'll already be there.

Some of the comments from that site:

I'm all for tolerance, but these assholes need to fucking die.

These warped, brain-fried, bible freaks need to be wiped off the face of the earth, pronto. And I have a feeling they'll get their asses handed to them if they decide to show up at RJD's funeral.

I kind of hope they do show up, those fools have no idea what they are in for if they do.

i am a soldier of metal, and it is not often when we are called upon to defend our faith, but when some crazy, hateful pricks try to soil the name of our fallen leader, we have to stop them. These people dont know what their getting into, if they get anywhere near our memorial service, or even continue to spew this shit about Ronnie, they're as good as dead. I for one will do my part and destroy any one of these fuckers that has anything other than kind words about Dio. Whos with me?

all Metalheads in attendance of the memorial service to play the role of god towards the WBC.

" And I will execute great vengeance upon them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that I am the LORD, when I shall lay my vengeance upon them."

I say let them picket...these people deserve to be turned into a death metal song. These people need to be silenced for eternity.

I wish I could be there to kick these peoples asses..I hope someone does it. PLEASE!

These dumb fucks deserve to be in their own funeral.

Maybe a fund can be set up to hire the Hells Angels as security for this. They used to do security for gigs and such around the area, maybe they still offer that service... heh.

I'd smash some "God hates fags" picket signs into their hypocritical christian heads.

I'm not one to encourage any kind of unnecessary violence, but if I was from US I would gather up 20 friends and head over there to personally kick the motherfucking shit out of these bible sucking douchebags. They deserve it.

And the westboro baptist church (let me type this very carefully) needs to be (you are not about to read a typo, remember) BOMBED. That's correct, someone needs to destroy this particular organization. By any means. There is no room for an agreement. It is too late for them. Picketing a memorial service... I hope they get their tiny genitals crushed & all the female members of the congregation get raped.

these guys are going to get their asses kicked in. Good luck with the picket you ass-backward bunch of fucks.

FINALLY FOR ONCE AND ALL CRUSH THOSE IDIOTS - NOBODY GETS TO DO THIS TO RONNIE - CRUSH THEM LIKE BUGS !

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kF5mfG0vO8o&feature=related]YouTube - Fred Phelps son hit on by reporter[/ame]

The guy's a piece of shit. He gets the same attention shit stains like Hannity do. You won't find any real Christians that support this trashbag. That would be like supporting Zona/WryCatheter/Chrissy/RightwingnutLoser/PI etc, etc, etc.

If any of y'all ever paid any real attention, Christians are more offended by this fuckup than you leftgoobs can possibly sensationalize. I hope he chokes on a ham sammich.

BLABBERMOUTH.NET - WESTBORO BAPTIST CHURCH To Picket RONNIE JAMES DIO's Public Memorial Service?

WBC makes their money by suing people who assault them.

But in this case I think they have underestimated the power and rage a bunch of metalheads can have when retards like them show up.

You have to be alive to sue someone...

But the sick bastards will bring their little kids to hide behind. Nothing like breeding to produce human shields in support of the scam, er, cause.

Dio, before he died, already had a premonition of what the scene would look like:

sign_of_satan48.jpg

It's like this:

A: What do you think about Fred Phelps picketing the funerals of fallen American Soldiers?

Republican: I think it's a disgrace. They should be run out of town.

A: The families of those soldiers will be glad to hear that. So will the gays.

Republican: The gays? What do they have to do with anything?

A: They picket American soldiers because they say this country tolerates gays living here.

Republican: Well that's terrible. They are picketing at the wrong place. They should be picketing hospitals that treat gays with AIDS and gay funerals. The message is good, it's just aimed at the wrong people.

A: So you think the anti gay message is OK?

Republican: Well, yea. God hates the gays. Besides, they want to destroy marriage and recruit children.

It would be a shame if harm came to Fred Phelps.....his funeral would be well attended

It's like this:

A: What do you think about Fred Phelps picketing the funerals of fallen American Soldiers?

A: They picket American soldiers because they say this country tolerates gays living here.

Republican: Well that's terrible. They are picketing at the wrong place. They should be picketing hospitals that treat gays with AIDS and gay funerals. The message is good, it's just aimed at the wrong people.

Republican: Well, yea. God hates the gays. Besides, they want to destroy marriage and recruit children.

You're a loser. Get an argument that has some basis in fact behind it, huh? Fact is, fag hag, I never asked ONE of my Marines what he wanted to fuck because it's irrelevant to accomplishing the mission.

You dumbass civilians without a clue have NO idea what you blather on about. You just choose a talking point and blindly flap your gums.

When you grow up, if you ever do, come back with a real point. As it stands, PU could out-debate YOU, fuckwit.

It's like this:

Only in your deluded mind, whackadoodle.

Gunny, outside of Rdean, I don't think any of us here are claiming they are real Christians. Some of the comments on that forum were, but they probably don't know.

I know one thing for sure though, Phelps and his whole clan may bite off more than they can chew with this one. Even so much that their children or their human shields can't protect them.

Gunny, outside of Rdean, I don't think any of us here are claiming they are real Christians. Some of the comments on that forum were, but they probably don't know.

I know one thing for sure though, Phelps and his whole clan may bite off more than they can chew with this one. Even so much that their children or their human shields can't protect them.

Ah ... the disclaimer. The Anti-God Squad likes to portray Phelps, and even Hitler, as Christian.

Compare their behavior to the beliefs. Then you can sing "One Of These Things is Not Like the Other" from Sesame Street.

Tell me, what part of me do YOU think is stereotypical, Southern Baptist ... I was raised as such.

Phelps is a piece of garbage and a liar. Whether or not you believe in Christianity, he doesn't come close.

Forum List

Back